Should I go all in or slowly betting?

EmirhanDemircio

Featured Comment

• 1 month later...

I'll repeat this once again: Steady bets are very good for slow profiting and you can make good money from that, on the other hand, big betting is bad, cause you can become like one of the chat members in Stake: I busted all of my money. You will either have to wait for rains, tips or deposit more of your own balance to recover it steadier, gambling is hard.

For the most part I don't recommend all-inning. Lately however, I've realized that the quicker you get your betting done and over with, the lower chance you have of getting caught by the house edge. So if you all-in 2-4 times and are done, you have better chance then if you bet normally 20-40 times. It's interesting to think about but doesn't mean I'm saying go all in $500 on black lol.

I feel it is not a good idea to put all your money in gambling. You have two options , either you buy shoes with 400 eur or bet just 20 eur at gambling to win 750 eur in which case at least you will have at least 380 eur in case you lose your 20 eur betting amount. Good luck and happy betting bro :) 

slow and easy is the best way to go,, building up your bankroll before any big bets is very satisfying to most people... reaching amount that you set from a little amount is very skillful in my view.. i made .01 from a 2k rain from someone.. accomplishment like that is a very cool to do..now i usually try to mimic that everytime now.. but as of late came close but not close enough

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Depends how you feel bro.. just make sure that if you decide to go all in and fail call it a day and try some other time..

I did big mistakes and tilted lot of times with all ins and always added more and more to recover and thats worst possible scenario

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.