Stake Forum
xtinepink

For 5000x, is it plinko or dice?

Featured Comment

Heya stakers! 

So just last week I noticed that many players already won 5000x on plinko, good for them. Since we know that the game should also put so many rolls, how about dice? Dice game can give you a max of 9900x. Do you guys go for having to option of playing dice instead of plinko? I dunno about the math thing that many people does 🙈

Which do you think is easier to achieve a 5000x multiplier, dice or plinko? 

In my view prolly plinko because atleast you have both sides to hit it while on dice you have to pick which side are you. And it’s just painful for some to hit it on the wrong side. I guess that there are players who experienced that. 

So which do you prefer on 5000x, dice or plinko? 

PLINKO: 2,865,272,753

placed by Burgerwcheese on 10/02/2019

Wagered

0.00004000 btc.svg

Multiplier

5000x

Profit

0.19996000 btc.svg

Never hit higher than 4500x on dice...I am always on the wrong side of the dice....plus on plinko you are winning as you are going for 5000x..dice you are burning bets

Without a doubt, Dice.  Plinko has so many intermediate payouts, so Dice is much "faster".  Of course those intermediate wins are also fun, so if you are in no  rush, and enjoy the gaming drama of Plinko then by all means go that route.

But if we are estimating the number of rolls until you get the x5000, dice wins easily.

My sentiments exactly. 

In a nutshell, better/faster chance - Dice;more fun - Plinko.

Of course that’s just my opinion and not everyone has fun playing Plinko. Averagely, Dice should definitely beat out Plinko in terms of getting the 5000x multiplier (unless you are one of those lucky asses getting 5kx on first ball in Plinkz)

😩

Both propositions sound pretty scary, I would need some training rolls to start thinks off, if only to trick myself into thinking I can really do this. That said, If I really had to pick one or the other, then I would have to say dice. And that mostly for the fact they should come far more often in dice than in plinko.

Nice one there, burger. How long would that take? 

I think I prefer Plinko since you have both sides to hit not to mention the potential to hit other multipliers whereas dice you are basically aiming for either striking it rich or getting 0x. However if you are just aiming for the one multiplier, statistically dice is better:

Dice would be 4950x which is either over 99.98 or under 0.02, meaning statistically you have 0.02% chance of hitting it. 

Plinko 5000x is 2/32,768 or 0.006% of hitting it.

I don't know whether I really like the two games. but I'm happy now because stake has significant progress in the Plinko game. hopefully the x5000 payout hunters get it soon. I have never played dice beyond payout x3 I have never hunted for high payout or max somehow I love mines here.

may require more bankrolls if playing dice. and a little has the advantage of playing plinko because there is a variant of payout that we can get before touching the x5000 we can hit any number or get cash back from plinko :D 

Edited by coeghacked

1 hour ago, xtinepink said:

I will definitely pick the dice. It's much easier for me to count playing them. If we take into account the comparison, then on the dice, the chance to get x5000 is 0.02%. then how to get this payout on plinko is much more difficult. This is due to the fact that there will be only 2 rolls in the dice to hit the target, and in Plinko you hit a lot of intermediate targets that partially compensate for the loss (more often not). 😅

3 hours ago, Burgerwcheese said:

PLINKO: 2,865,272,753

placed by Burgerwcheese on 10/02/2019

Wagered

0.00004000 btc.svg

Multiplier

5000x

Profit

0.19996000 btc.svg

Never hit higher than 4500x on dice...I am always on the wrong side of the dice....plus on plinko you are winning as you are going for 5000x..dice you are burning bets

Nice win..for the life of me I can hit the max prize on Plinko. It's like the game hates me lol

seriously for me its hard to say... yes many people has posted 5000x hit when it just barely came out... and i haven't seen any posted 9900x on dice..can it be that since there were pretty much  80% playing  plinko then other games..the odds getting 5000x was a lot higher...i forgot what was the amount of rolls to get 1000x for individual..well the way i see it plinko is just like slots in irl. hitting the jackpot is how many times that lever is pulled..the only difference way more machines of the same game.. one plinko  game for this site..but if u have 1 machine and a line people..eventually jackpot will hit for one of them..with plinko everyone playing the same time in one game the total rolls thats needed will come a lot quicker..so multiple jackpots will hit...the only seed you can change is yours not the servers..1 slot machine (server seed) line of players{client seed)..well that how i see it...

I prefer 5000x on dice too, tbh hitting 5000x in plinko is more more harder than dice. If you are very unlucky, you can roll more than 20k+ rolls or even more to hit 5000x on plinko.

Well, with dice, you either hit 0x or 5000x. With plinko, you can hit 0x, other multipliers in between, and of course the 5000x. So while the odds are lower on plinko of hitting the 5000x, I like the fact that each "loss" is not necessarily 0x :)

I choose plinko. Why, because if we didn't hit 5000x, we still could get some extra cashback from the other Multiplier. Instead Dice? Doesn't give anything except we hit that 5000x. That's what i think :D

of course 9900xin dice is easier in possibilities than 5000x in plinko but on dice if you lose you lose , In plinko ok you dont get 5000x immidiately but there are other payouts to fill balance before bust.in dice there is not

Plinko definitely is my pick, because as others already mention you're hitting other x's during hunt and that helps sustain more losses. Plus it fun to watch, esp when ball is jumping outside :D  

But @xtinepink and @irawk0, my strong guess is that psychologically there two spots with 5kX on plinko, but mechanically only one, so the odds are remaing the same 1/32k :P 

7 hours ago, xtinepink said:

Heya stakers! 

So just last week I noticed that many players already won 5000x on plinko, good for them. Since we know that the game should also put so many rolls, how about dice? Dice game can give you a max of 9900x. Do you guys go for having to option of playing dice instead of plinko? I dunno about the math thing that many people does 🙈

Which do you think is easier to achieve a 5000x multiplier, dice or plinko? 

In my view prolly plinko because atleast you have both sides to hit it while on dice you have to pick which side are you. And it’s just painful for some to hit it on the wrong side. I guess that there are players who experienced that. 

i pick dice for sure, even though i did hit 5000x, that ate way too much coins beforehand due to 0.0x.. like todayi had over 0.23 balance at start, betting 0.00111111 lit base bet.. not even 5 mins, i was already down 0.2.. it literally all gravitated towards the middle!

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Well it generally depends on the seed and the number of bets you have lost . But in a normal thinking kind of way the easiest game to achieve 5000x is no doubt in dice . In terms of wanting to win back and not bust every bet then I'd suggest Plinko if you are trying to hit 5000x and want to win something and not loose evrything. 

Plinko killlllls me !!    I hate plinko.   I can not even come close to plinko 5000x on plinko.    But I didn’t even think about dice 5000x.  Looks like I have a new goal !   

On 2/11/2019 at 4:00 PM, wry said:

Without a doubt, Dice.  Plinko has so many intermediate payouts, so Dice is much "faster".  Of course those intermediate wins are also fun, so if you are in no  rush, and enjoy the gaming drama of Plinko then by all means go that route.

But if we are estimating the number of rolls until you get the x5000, dice wins easily.

I totally agree with you on this Wry.   Dice is most definitely my choice on this as well.

hmm odds are better with dice however at least in plinko you can recover every so often by hitting a smaller multiplier and that sustains a lot of bets to get to 5000x. In dice you only have the number of bets limited by your balance.

With out a question... Dice lol. You play 5000x on dice.. an run .00000001 doge .... you will hit that every single day.... you will not, hit 5000x everyday on plinko lol. You could probably leave it running 24/7 and at best hit it 4 days out of 7...