Stake Forum
Steve

[Closed] The Ultimate High Roller Video Contest!

Featured Comment

Winner list: http://bit.ly/2tE0eSF

Click here to claim your prize!: https://stake.com/?coupon=HRVideoContest

🏆 Who will be the Ultimate High Roller? 🏆

Do you have dreams of hitting it big while everyone watches? Well now is your chance to do just that while winning prizes in this video contest!

How it works

Everyone is allowed to start with a balance of up to $5 and whoever ends with the highest balance in their video wins! You can play any game and use any betting strategy of your choice!

🎁 Top Video Prizes 🎁

1st - $100

2nd -$50

3rd - $25

Consolation Prizes

Reach a balance of $20 - $3

Reach a balance of $15 - $2

Reach a balance of $10 - $1 

.001 BTC added on to anyone's prize that uses a webcam and mic

(Simply making it to one of these balance check points will win you a prize regardless of your ending balance and 1 prize per person)

Rules (read carefully)

• Start with a maximum of $5 in your wallet of any currency
  • No cutting or editing your video in any way
  • Maximum video length is 10 minutes
  • You must commentate your video, make it fun to watch
  • 20 post count or higher to submit a video

IMPORTANT: To add another layer of skill and decision making to this contest you must decide when to end your video and submit your balance. This contest will be judged by your balance when the video ends NOT the highest balance you reach in the video! If you make it up to 1 BTC and you end the video with 0.9 BTC you are submitting an entry with 0.9 BTC. When you decide it's time to end your video you should verbally say so. You must type "I'm ending my video for the Stake video contest" in the chat box! (Don't forget to type this at the end)

Submitting a Video

• Upload your video to YouTube with the title "Stake.com High Roller Contest"
  • You can also use Twitch clips 
  • Link your video on this thread
  • You have until 02/26/19 to submit your videos, 2 weeks from this post

Good luck, let's see who's the Ultimate High Roller! 😎

Can we use Twitch services for this giveaway? I will be using the streamed video and make it into highlights. Is that allowed? @Steve or only youtube? 

Another Question : Can we edit the old submission (if we already post one in this thread and decide to change the old submission into a new one)? 

36 minutes ago, Flansca said:

Can we use Twitch services for this giveaway? I will be using the streamed video and make it into highlights. Is that allowed? @Steve or only youtube? 

Another Question : Can we edit the old submission (if we already post one in this thread and decide to change the old submission into a new one)? 

Twitch is fine as long as your entry is 1 clip without being cut

You have as many tries as you want to make a video during the next 2 weeks

4 minutes ago, Snike said:

Is the 1st prize for the person who reaches the highest amount ?

Yes

37 minutes ago, paito said:

Is it OK to use screen recorder only?

Bro i tried but steve said you have to commentate it :)

no increasing of speed too (considered editing) that means 10 mins is 10 mins

Just as a question. I have a video of myself starting with 140k, in the video I've reached a maximum of 450k. But in the end I busted. So what do I do now? Am I eligible to win something here? 

16 minutes ago, StoneDragon said:

Reach a balance of $10 - $1 .....

u mean 1 to 10?

I think its for consolation prize, for example on the 1st 2nd and 3rd potition they made $5 to $100 $75 $50 , and if your ending video reach only to $20 you will get $3 as prize. Hope you understand :D

3 hours ago, StoneDragon said:

u mean 1 to 10?

Thats simply just means if you reach a balance of 10$ in your video youre guaranteed a 1$ prize bust or not. The same for 15$ and 20$!

Considering participation (not sure yet :P)

Few quetions:

1) Can I win two main prizes? I.e. if I will be the one who hit maximum balance among others with two separate videos

2) Should I speak on native english level? 

3) Can I add some words to the required title? Like "Stake.com highroller contest - best dice bitcoin website"

4) Adding background music (copyright free) is allowed?

5) If I have more than $5 in my wallet in one currency, can I just transfer $5 to another currency or the whole wallet should be $5 maximum?

Edited by Raster

8 hours ago, Snike said:

Just as a question. I have a video of myself starting with 140k, in the video I've reached a maximum of 450k. But in the end I busted. So what do I do now? Am I eligible to win something here? 

When you want to submit a balance for your entry you have to type in the chat "I'm ending my video for the Stake video contest"

This means you have to decide to stop and end your video or risk lowering your balance for a chance to submit a higher one

6 hours ago, StoneDragon said:

u mean 1 to 10?

What this means is if your balance at any point in the video reaches $10, $15 or $20 you will win a prize

2 hours ago, djafar1 said:

When you say end does that mean if I get from 5 to 200 and I lost later in the video I could just cut that part out xd?

The point is you have to decide to end your video or risk continuing. If you cut the video that means you aren't showing yourself ending the video in the chat.

2 hours ago, Raster said:

Considering participation (not sure yet :P)

Few quetions:

1) Can I win two main prizes? I.e. if I will be the one who hit maximum balance among others with two separate videos

2) Should I speak on native english level? 

3) Can I add some words to the required title? Like "Stake.com highroller contest - best dice bitcoin website"

4) Adding background music (copyright free) is allowed?

5) If I have more than $5 in my wallet in one currency, can I just transfer $5 to another currency or the whole wallet should be $5 maximum?

1) You can only win 1 prize

2) I'd prefer English so I can understand but I'm not forcing any language requirements

3) Sure

4) Yes, this will make your video quality better

5) Your starting wallet should be in 1 currency with $5 maximum

4 hours ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

Like if we do 3$ to 20$ and rip after that is that count or i should do another video?

You'd win the consolation prize for reaching $20 this way but your entry would be $0 since you busted before ending your video. You can only submit 1 video at a time and whatever video you have posted when this thread is locked is your final entry.

1 minute ago, Steve said:

You'd win the consolation prize for reaching $20 this way but your entry would be $0 since you busted before ending your video. You can only submit 1 video at a time and whatever video you have posted when this thread is locked is your final entry.

Stevy .. pls how about my video .. is it passible ,?admissible ?

25 minutes ago, Steve said:

You can only submit 1 video at a time and whatever video you have posted when this thread is locked is your final entry.

Okay, now I have a question :) : can I make another attempt (video) and if it will be better - replace the old one with it? Cuz it is exactly what I was planning to do

@bicoinman Your video is fine but you never made it to a $10 balance to be able to claim the first prize

3 minutes ago, Raster said:

Okay, now I have a question :) : can I make another attempt (video) and if it will be better - replace the old one with it? Cuz it is exactly what I was planning to do

You can submit a new video as many times as you want as long as you only have 1 posted at a time