Stake Forum
skillex

Blockchain Free XLM Giveaway

Featured Comment

I dont know if somebody already posted it here but Blockchain did have a giveaway of free $25 worth of XLM to its members.

The requirements is you should be a blockchain user at least and have completed level 1 & level 2 tier verification.

KYC is a must for them to avoid the abusive users.

Blockchain info regarding this giveaways can be read here: https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001126692-Crypto-Giveaway

52005858_2071282709626532_4473690750726438912_n.jpg

XLM.png

Edited by skillex | additional

I already joined to this giveaway for a long time, but I get rejected because of my IDs Country still not supported by Blockchain. Oh well, I can't participate it even I got the email that says "is your turn to receive the XLM". 

3 minutes ago, Flansca said:

I already joined to this giveaway for a long time, but I get rejected because of my IDs Country still not supported by Blockchain. Oh well, I can't participate it even I got the email that says "is your turn to receive the XLM". 

That's sad to hear pal. That's an amount of money already. What country are you by the way?

Just now, skillex said:

That's sad to hear pal. That's an amount of money already. What country are you by the way?

Yes, but it was free money, so I don't really mind to it. I'm from Indonesia, and they said like "The country not supported by Blockchain" (I don't remember the emails that being given because it's already old one.) Asking the support and they said like that. 

Oh well.. many people from Indonesia also saying the same, even they get verified also, they still not getting any single XLM from Blockchain, and maybe the issue are the country IDs. 

image.png.9e98bb45385d3c25811a40597734e95e.pngimage.png.9de9afd83d6416cdc25865567725af9a.png

3 minutes ago, Flansca said:

Yes, but it was free money, so I don't really mind to it. I'm from Indonesia, and they said like "The country not supported by Blockchain" (I don't remember the emails that being given because it's already old one.) Asking the support and they said like that. 

Oh well.. many people from Indonesia also saying the same, even they get verified also, they still not getting any single XLM from Blockchain, and maybe the issue are the country IDs. 

image.png.9e98bb45385d3c25811a40597734e95e.pngimage.png.9de9afd83d6416cdc25865567725af9a.png

Ah. You should have use vpn to bypass your location. ;) 

10 minutes ago, skillex said:

Ah. You should have use vpn to bypass your location. ;) 

Well, I mean. The main issue was because of the Gov't IDs that not being supported at Blockchain. This was the reply that I receive by contacting support. VPN wouldn't fix the issue, and I can access the blockchain itself using as a wallet, but disables it features like Swap and this XLM giveaway. I can use the wallet only as transaction to other people. 

The only problem from me (and another fellows from Indonesia) was the Goverment IDs. I hope people from another country can claim these giveaway. Best of luck 🍀

image.png.65b1c5f12e9af4521f676b9259092fe1.png

4 minutes ago, Flansca said:

Well, I mean. The main issue was because of the Gov't IDs that not being supported at Blockchain. This was the reply that I receive by contacting support. VPN wouldn't fix the issue, and I can access the blockchain itself using as a wallet, but disables it features like Swap and this XLM giveaway. I can use the wallet only as transaction to other people. 

The only problem from me (and another fellows from Indonesia) was the Goverment IDs. I hope people from another country can claim these giveaway. Best of luck 🍀

image.png.65b1c5f12e9af4521f676b9259092fe1.png

You've got a point. I didn't consider the id situation xD They already know what country we are from just from our KYC. So the vpn useless already. I dont know why your country is banned though. Maybe you're country is very famous in hackers?  xD kidding  ;) . Hope youre country will be unbanned soon pal.

How long is the waiting list? My account have been verified for a while, did not know about the airdrop until recently when a few players were talking about it in chat.. I signed up on the waiting list about a week ago, butt no news from blockchain, other than the email saying that i am successfully on the wait list.. xD .. im probably just being impatient, but that $25 just sounds really good about now!.. Hopefully it will happen soon., :)

On 2/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

How long is the waiting list? My account have been verified for a while, did not know about the airdrop until recently when a few players were talking about it in chat.. I signed up on the waiting list about a week ago, butt no news from blockchain, other than the email saying that i am successfully on the wait list.. xD .. im probably just being impatient, but that $25 just sounds really good about now!.. Hopefully it will happen soon., :)

Login with this link and you will get an e-mail from no-reply@blockchain.com "Your XLM is on the way".

https://blockchainwallet.page.link/airdrop

2 hours ago, godisone said:

Login with this link and you will get an e-mail from no-reply@blockchain.com "Your XLM is on the way".

https://blockchainwallet.page.link/airdrop

Thanks! once i logged here was a pop up saying "thank you for verifying your identity, once reviewed you will receive your free coins".. which is weird cause ive verified it for almost a year now.. oh well, i guess i can wait a bit longer! Thanks again.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:49 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

It takes a week or two for me before I received it. I think its better you submit your KYC at first day of the week compared to submitting it it at week ends as what I've read feedbacks to some.