Jesse

Is silk-road safe?

Featured Comment

Yes.

It's safe if you order domestically. (insert name) ordered a handful of stuff (cocaine, mdma, etc) and have made it to their doorstep. 

It' when you receive internationally things ger scary I'd think. 

The markets are always changing location and names so they can be a pain in the ass first time looking. 

Darkwebdot is a good site that lists which markets are up or taken down, technical problems etc. 

Any questions just ask! 

53 minutes ago, HappyBitcoin said:

Yes.

It's safe if you order domestically. (insert name) ordered a handful of stuff (cocaine, mdma, etc) and have made it to their doorstep. 

It' when you receive internationally things ger scary I'd think. 

The markets are always changing location and names so they can be a pain in the ass first time looking. 

Darkwebdot is a good site that lists which markets are up or taken down, technical problems etc. 

Any questions just ask! 

did you order something from silk road?

The silk road isn't open anymore btw. 

There's a literally hundreds of markets. Finding them is the hard part. Also getting an invite is even harder. 

Lately the markets have been closing and vendors have been opening up there own shops. Which is sketchy as fuck but whatever. 

10 minutes ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

I thought of this before, but the idea of letting a drug dealer know my home address kind of puts me off...

I guess there are ways around this?

I mean I can't believe everyone just randomly hands out their personal address to random drug dealers? or am I missing something?

Well thats what most people are doing now especially in the city areas. Make a phone call and your product gets delievered :) 

Edited by dreramon

1 minute ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

Yes but at least you know the person delivering in that case I guess.... the darkweb is kinda frightening... xD

Indeed. I don't know why bother looking for drugs when you can just contact your local dealer xD . EZZZ and fast.

The original Silk Road as has been stated, doesn't exist anymore. However, there are several sites and sellers that have risen up in it's place. It is some what safe as long as you do the research on what you're getting to test visually and chemically that what you've received is real. The major concern really is who you chose to do buisness with and the possibility they just take the money and you get nothing in return. There is no 100% in this area. However, if you do your homework, check out ratings, not their own clames but actual buy/sell ratings and legitimate comments, you can make better choices and should work to your favor

Get yourself known with the story of silk-road. Every market is most probably in the eyes of the FBI.

don‘t buy anything if you can‘t sustain a 100% anonymity. That means you need more than just the Tor-Browser.

never give out personal info and such.

there are a lot of markets that offer a lot of stuff. Seen some of them long ago.

Posted (edited)

In my own opinion, It's actually more safer now to buy the stuff you want in person rather buying it online. @CaptainLorcais actually right. Ever since silk-road got busted, the FBI and probably other Intelligence agencies all over the world are watching every illegal online market. They can easily get your personal info if they want to. 

Edited by DonPabloEscobar