Stake Forum
bicoinman

Win Big With slow amount..

Featured Comment

Hi guys ... I've been searching for a long time without finding the best method .. so I'm going back to you ... The guys all my strategies have not worked up to preset. That's why I'd like each of you to talk to me about his strategies that he uses to wager. A max of satoshis with rie than 1k satoshis. ..Car me despite my efforts I have never arrived. Maybe you but me not ..so I need your help in terms of strategies .. with a slow balance .... \

waiting for your answers.

Cheers...!

Not sure if I understood you correctly, you want to learn of a way to build a balance/win big with 1k satoshi start? Here's the unpleasant truth: you can't. House edge means you most likely lose in the long run and you are going against the odds even further to try and win big. Sure you can hit 9900x on dice with 1k, but how many times can you try before finally hitting that?

Now that's said and done, I suggest using blxn's thread of turning 2k forum satoshi to 100k by playing 99x on dice. It might work, it might not, but it doesn't hurt to try. Basically you want to hunt 99x with 1 satoshi for 100 bets, then if that doesn't hit, do 100 bets with 2 satoshi, then 50 bets with 4 satoshi and so on. Keep in mind I've seen 1k+ rolls red without a single 99x so it really depends on luck/seed.

your preset autoplay depends really how much your starting balance is.. also, even with a good balance, autoplay cannot be left alone for too long, because the red streaks will kill your balance.. it took less than 5 mins for dice to eat my balance one time and i had like over 0.02 .. percentage on loss + red streaks = death if you do not supervise it.. sometimes auto play can be good and i had times when i fell asleep while on auto, and woke up to 60k sats that started from 1500.. xD .. anyways you have to give  more info in order for anyone to really give you concise advice on some preset strat! good luck!

I also could'nt understand you but if you want a strategy specifically for DIce then here you go

Go Dice turn into automated betting mode keep the base bet 100 and keep increase on loss to 3% and keep the payout multiplier to around 100x to 200x don't go above or below it just be in between. Try this for a few 30 minutes and if it doesn't work then keep the multiplier below 100x. 

Im guessing you mean to say also just win slowly by using a low multiplier? ^_^  Its a very effective method a low chance od loosing but it will really take you more time and requires too much patience perhaps. :) 

44 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

hello friend some how ira have nice strategy to get big amount but its not worked every time , but if u trying may be succeed some day 

thats nice , would you mind sharing? ;) and do you also have secret seeds perhaps? :) 

4 hours ago, Lordtops said:

You need to build your momentum, little by little. 

thank you very much for this strats i'will try it now ..loool with slow slow balance.nice

Cheers...!

On 2/13/2019 at 5:17 PM, irawk0 said:

Not sure if I understood you correctly, you want to learn of a way to build a balance/win big with 1k satoshi start? Here's the unpleasant truth: you can't. House edge means you most likely lose in the long run and you are going against the odds even further to try and win big. Sure you can hit 9900x on dice with 1k, but how many times can you try before finally hitting that?

Now that's said and done, I suggest using blxn's thread of turning 2k forum satoshi to 100k by playing 99x on dice. It might work, it might not, but it doesn't hurt to try. Basically you want to hunt 99x with 1 satoshi for 100 bets, then if that doesn't hit, do 100 bets with 2 satoshi, then 50 bets with 4 satoshi and so on. Keep in mind I've seen 1k+ rolls red without a single 99x so it really depends on luck/seed.

This pretty much sums it up. 

I mean, if luck is present in ridiculous amounts, you can even get away with any of the popular bet multipliers like 24.75x, 33x, 49.5x or even 89.9x. 

To snowball that hard, your seed has to have wins close to each other - basically a prime example of what a winning streak would be!