Stake Forum
Steve

[Closed] Be my Valentine giveaway!

Featured Comment

@jamesvan I've know this guy for a long time. I remember when i was new in stake. He is the first guy who guided me on what to avoid on chats.

aside from guiding me on the chat and forum, he also taught me some strategy on playing dice and mines.

What so funny is, we keep on busting on his idiot strats. Those were the times then.

And i missed this guy so much ( omg, gay words.) but this is true. This guy is awesome.

Goodluck dude and thank you for all your guidance. Now im a gambling addict because of you.

Wish i have not known you..... just kidding buddy.

happy valentines day..

@denjah  I accept him because we been friend in the stake chat even though we never meet yet in person . I remember when we have both have our own challenge on who will be the one to achieve first like the first one to make 0.005 out of 50k sats on any game (thats fun right 😁) I hope to see you denj. Keep safe  Happy Valentines. ♥️

Hello @DanielRandomDud thnx for your tagg...all i can say i have a lovely familly a wife and 2 lovely kids. But here on stake you are a really nice person. With a heart full with love for each other!  Happy valentine bro and all the best for your life❤