Stake Forum
Rhea0121

Plinko 5k

Featured Comment

How many days before you hit the 5k on plinko?. Mine was 3days to be exact and what more worst is i hit it low bb 😂😂 its achievement for me as well even tho it takes a lot of manual clicking 😂😂 

IMG_20190210_230507.jpg

@irawk0 72 rolls in 3rd day . 1072 overall to be exact i play 500 rolls every day trying to get some luck. Yea thats the worts i was planning to bet 100k but i reailize that moment i havent reach 100 roll so i still keep on going 4k bb. But havent expected that will hit on 5k 😂😊

Umm a few days as well from when it came out.. but it took alot of time and busting coins before it hit.. Ive been trying to hit it again, but all i been getting is shit drops.. hahaha.. i cant even get a 139x hit and only hitting 30x in rare ocassions.. *shrugs*.. but i will keep on trying, even though i still believe then odds on 0.0x needs  a bit of tweaking.. xD

14 hours ago, Rhea0121 said:

@irawk0 72 rolls in 3rd day . 1072 overall to be exact i play 500 rolls every day trying to get some luck. Yea thats the worts i was planning to bet 100k but i reailize that moment i havent reach 100 roll so i still keep on going 4k bb. But havent expected that will hit on 5k 😂😊

Well that was a good strategy. I thought you were rolling continuously for 3 days lol. I think you made a good profit if you hit that before 5000 bets.

My calculation tells me you got around 0.157-0.158 BCH of profit from that session. Congrats btw :)

3 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Awesome hit! Can't wait to hit it aswel, 50k rolls so far, still waitting.

Is it worth waiting till 50k rolls unless there is a giveaway I am unaware of 🤔.

I think I prefer the old Plinko than now, in my opinion the absence of a new casback from Plinko makes the balance feel faster, even though the promised payout is bigger. Sorry, I use a translator

Edited by laron

Congrats on hitting the newest multiplier in Stake :) . And good to hear it took 3 days some people are still hunting it or have hunted it for like more than a week and also good luck on your future hits. 

That is such a great hit congrats.   I hope to hit the big x5000 on plinko some day.   Good luck on many more to come.

@nuuuitsjdragon i start my journey again on plinko. Hoping to hit it before 3days. 500 roll everyday 😊 goodluck may you hit 5kx soon

@Mistake goodluck to you my friend hope you hit it as well 😊

@psonix 1.9999 to be exact sad that i hit it low bb but still achievement to me. Hope you hit that as well goodluck 😊

now that is for sure a really decent hit and win, 5000x almost seems impossible for me to win now but it's always awesome to see other people win big at Stake. I wonder how many other people will manage to hit the next 5000x payout in plinko? 0.20 bch, some nice shopping with a decent win like that, awesome dude!

@DarkBlood069 i havent reach 100roll that times so i stick on 4k bb. If i hit 100rolls ill make it 100kbb but i didnt know that in day 3 72 rolls it will hit the 5k so its a shame as well for my bb. But achievement on the other side 😊 so its fine atleast i manage to hit my goal in plinko. Started to hunt ot now 500 roll everyday

Ahaha I invited @Fatsmcgee to come over to play here on stake with some doge and he hit 5000x on plinky. He won more than what I had won that night. A little less than a Week ago. That was just an awesome day. 

On 2/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, Rhea0121 said:

How many days before you hit the 5k on plinko?. Mine was 3days to be exact and what more worst is i hit it low bb 😂😂 its achievement for me as well even tho it takes a lot of manual clicking 😂😂 

IMG_20190210_230507.jpg

Now when you say it took your 3 days to hit were you going at it on auto or manual. And do you have long sessions? I have been trying to hit 1000x for so long I feel like I will never get the 5000x lol. I will keep trying to get it no doubt but I don't know if it's possible for me