Jump to content
Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Test of patience or just stuborn?

Featured Comment

Its been a while since ive managed to hit anything above 100x on mines..and its been really messing with me.. everytime i do try to hit my favorite setting  7 bombs and 13 diamonds, after a few hundred rolls, even though i have already invested enough coins into it, i choose to stop hunting ith the thoughts that i will not hit it due not being able to do it for quite a while and busting multiple times.. so i become more reserved and weary in busting all my coins that i let that fear take over.. cause we all know it sucks being busted of everything! i for one do not like it at all, i do not like having to depend on others, therefor i choose not to risk busting everything.. but i could also been denying myself of those hit by doing so! 

What are your thoughts? How did you have of not having a hit? Do you invest alot of your time with your hunts? Do you find it discouraging to keep hunting after a long time already invested and lots of bust but still no hit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes I find it very discouraging and frustrating hunting for something  and never hitting.  I tend to stay away from hunting those huge payouts especially on mines because I simply don't have the patience for it.  I just stick to my plinko although I'm somewhat obsessed with hitting that x5000 so far no luck and I've busted a lot of coin trying, It would probably be more profitable to switch pins but I just can't seem too and to be honest I'm getting a bit burnt out on it now to the point where it's not fun anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfft, who has patience to play mines! Haha jk, i dont really like to play mines because i do not have the patience to wait for it to hit. I tried it before but i would always get bored when it takes a long time and sometimes it never comes! I always ended up having 1 bomb troll me, so said fuk it! Never again. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 9:25 AM, 77kdub said:

yes I find it very discouraging and frustrating hunting for something  and never hitting.  I tend to stay away from hunting those huge payouts especially on mines because I simply don't have the patience for it.  I just stick to my plinko although I'm somewhat obsessed with hitting that x5000 so far no luck and I've busted a lot of coin trying, It would probably be more profitable to switch pins but I just can't seem too and to be honest I'm getting a bit burnt out on it now to the point where it's not fun anymore.

I get you. If it’s not fun anymore or worst, tedious for you to play nowadays, maybe it’s a sign for you to close this chapter of your life... at least until you find it enjoyable again. 

If you have always been wanting to put this behind, now is your chance! 

Good luck in whatever decision you choose at the end. 🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being stubborn or being patient can be good or bad in gambling. What if you chose to stop not knowingly you will hit the mines multiplier in the next bet? Huehue that is what i always think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Being stubborn or being patient can be good or bad in gambling. What if you chose to stop not knowingly you will hit the mines multiplier in the next bet? Huehue that is what i always think 

Well that is exactly the dillema, because whenever i do choose to stop the hunt, it always makes me question exactly that.. what i was going to hit it yhe next roll, a few dozen more and whatnot.. but whenever i did decided to keep going, it always ended up in a bust! so, i find it a very confusing and difficult choice when the time comes, but as i mentioned, since i havent hit any lately and i really do not want to bust my balance, i am choosing to stop nowadays.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Well that is exactly the dillema, because whenever i do choose to stop the hunt, it always makes me question exactly that.. what i was going to hit it yhe next roll, a few dozen more and whatnot.. but whenever i did decided to keep going, it always ended up in a bust! so, i find it a very confusing and difficult choice when the time comes, but as i mentioned, since i havent hit any lately and i really do not want to bust my balance, i am choosing to stop nowadays.. xD

Same here same here. I usally bust on one game only because i do not stop because of the hope of hitting the desired multiplier. Which may never came

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess its just a matter of luck and timing. Of course patience in playing it is really important factor also which I myself lacks. I have a friend in pd before who is very lucky everytime I see him playing. He's strategies is not to focus on one game instead if you win big on certain game it is best totransfer another game to change the phase of green probabilities which I myself cannot acquire the luck until now still on getting busted. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Its been a while since ive managed to hit anything above 100x on mines..and its been really messing with me.. everytime i do try to hit my favorite setting  7 bombs and 13 diamonds, after a few hundred rolls, even though i have already invested enough coins into it, i choose to stop hunting ith the thoughts that i will not hit it due not being able to do it for quite a while and busting multiple times.. so i become more reserved and weary in busting all my coins that i let that fear take over.. cause we all know it sucks being busted of everything! i for one do not like it at all, i do not like having to depend on others, therefor i choose not to risk busting everything.. but i could also been denying myself of those hit by doing so! 

What are your thoughts? How did you have of not having a hit? Do you invest alot of your time with your hunts? Do you find it discouraging to keep hunting after a long time already invested and lots of bust but still no hit?

It’s the dreaded bad luck streak. Stick with it and bet small while you regain a bit of your confidence man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

It’s the dreaded bad luck streak. Stick with it and bet small while you regain a bit of your confidence man!

eh, ive tried that, even small bets just slowly gets melted by the no hit.. also when it does it at small bet, doesnt really boost much confidence, just builds more frustration having no hit with a bigger balance, then hit with a tiny one.. but thats just my personal feeling about it.. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also find it frustrating but there is one thing I always do that is if I dont hunt it in a 100 bets then I move on to a different multiplier and it usually helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think im just going to give this game up entirely other than for challenges.. i was fuckin pissed when i gave it another go yesterday.. i lept getting trolled by 1 stinkin bomb and it kept on doing that over and over!.. the same friggin bomb even kelt showing up.. same frickin spot.. the troll is just stupid and honestly feel like on purpose.. that the system just fuckin with you.. and i dont think thats far fetch... most of these games produces one troll result in common.. u will get trolled till you no, to little balance.. u bet whats remaining which is almost nothing compared to what you were betting, and boom the hit comes... that shit is no coincidence as it happens in great consistency!.. bunch of bull!..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2019 at 12:18 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

I think im just going to give this game up entirely other than for challenges.. i was fuckin pissed when i gave it another go yesterday.. i lept getting trolled by 1 stinkin bomb and it kept on doing that over and over!.. the same friggin bomb even kelt showing up.. same frickin spot.. the troll is just stupid and honestly feel like on purpose.. that the system just fuckin with you.. and i dont think thats far fetch... most of these games produces one troll result in common.. u will get trolled till you no, to little balance.. u bet whats remaining which is almost nothing compared to what you were betting, and boom the hit comes... that shit is no coincidence as it happens in great consistency!.. bunch of bull!..

Man.. I love Mines but even I have experienced that in one small way or another whereby the bomb keeps 'sticking' to your every touch.

That's probably because the results have been determined beforehand correct?

I don't want to be in a situation like yours which will totally turn me off from playing Mines... but it'll come, sooner or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get frustrated way to easy to hunt for the super high payouts.  On the other hand I do like the Mines game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i hunt for high payoutss in mines, i usually don't watch it. I play it on auto bet and do something else, like watch a movie, etc.  If i watch it i always get restless and hopes i catch it soon enough, and if i don't i would tend to stop. So, i always just leave it betting and check on it aftr a few minutes/hours depending on the amount of multi i'm hunting for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have such cases because when I hunt for mines it gives me too early on small wager, and when I hunt with big wager mines don’t give it more and I hope that sooner or later mines will give what I want :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello friends now a days not only mines in every game if u have patience to achieved it.last few days my favorite game keno too  give me the sucked.after a long waiting still lost so many coins and no greens.may be i have lost my patience to stuck  in my own games pattern.hope that's the main cause to loose.may be some where we made a mistake that was create the way of busting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot invest, then only expect profit without understanding the risk of loss. Even so, it does not mean that the risk cannot be taken. That is, risk is a certainty in the world of investment, but with tips on risk management, you can minimize the amount of loss and grow a lot of profits. This is where you need to learn about risk management in the world of investing properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have only manage to achieve x100 once with 3 bombs setting, I tried to chase it again but no luck, the feeling of regret when I already hit x26 several times but still continues to play for higher payout and that continues to ripped my profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 5:10 AM, Tamaco said:

I have only manage to achieve x100 once with 3 bombs setting, I tried to chase it again but no luck, the feeling of regret when I already hit x26 several times but still continues to play for higher payout and that continues to ripped my profit.

its not that difficult to be honest once you find you pattern.. there are patterns that constantly repeats at 3 mines setting.. find that.. change the angle but same pattern works too.. its the same concept i use when playing keno.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with me is that,I have change in loving a game but now love the return..100x is very hard to see on mines and keno.. 

You can't play blackjack and think about hitting than but. 

I hit 1000x on limbo, dice many times.. I have never wasted more money or time doing that..

What am saying now is that. Invest your money on where the profit is certain.. 

Time and money counts in life.. I think I will use this as my post either..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill give up on it.. if im just there just to aimlessly spend money and not expect to win.. i just say f the game and just tip my balance to eddie himiself.   i just move on to another  and see how far cab i go with that game../ if i started from whee i left off from the game i left... then i call rigged like a mofo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×