Stake Forum
Mistake

Do you like new stake or old stake?

Featured Comment

pfft, old stake when it comes to the games.. back before the update, the games felt more balanced for small or big balance players.. he first few weeks after the big update wasnt too too bad either, but the more theyve updated, the more trolls the games became.. it got more and more harder to win each time!.. and getting more reds than usual, and came more often as well.. now it just feels really stacked against risk takers, even feels almost impossible to win most times (i know its possible just way more difficult and requires abnormal  amounts of busts waiting for this "positive" variance, which sometimes you wont even be luccky enough get to that!.. grrr ya old stake was way more friendly and the games were less stingy!

If we are talking about faucet then yeah. I used to get 1250 sats  per claim from the very first month of stake. It was the good times. 

But old or new i still love stake

Edited by wilbur

15 hours ago, Mistake said:

For me i like old stake, Faucet is like 0.000003 depending on the level it seems
Also plinko can easy hit 1000x :/ and something ball out lol

You know what? Stake 2.0 is coming soon, you should wait a bit and create this topic when its out 😂

btw, i'm agree with the plinko. I prefer 1000x one with no 0x xD 

29 minutes ago, wilbur said:

If we are talking about faucet then yeah. I used to get 1250 sats  per claim from the very first month of stake. It was the good times. 

yeah wilbur i can abuse on 2017 till 100k btc thats was easy, 3k/claim but only 20 times and i have 3 acc on 2017 lol

10 minutes ago, jualid said:

You know what? Stake 2.0 is coming soon, you should wait a bit and create this topic when its out 😂

yeah man i think i hates this 0x lol

2 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well I had been on the old one once but I actually prefer the new one, however I miss chartbet, but still prefer the new one while it will come back.

me too, i miss charbet :D 

15 hours ago, polor12 said:

Whats the difference beside high multipliers... balls still go in the middle of plinko..!!

you need be patience man if playing plinko

39 minutes ago, jualid said:

It has it's pros and cons. I mean, yes, getting 0x is much worse than getting 0.2x, but at the same time, I mean 5000x is a massive multiplier. I think the best would be to play on low risk 16 pins if you want the old feel back :D

Oh i definitley like the old stake better! Especially back when stake first opened up! They had a 1000 satoshi faucet! As well as really easy challenges and nice giveaways. Now its just harder to win anything. Atleast its not as laggy and buggy as it use to be. 

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

It has it's pros and cons. I mean, yes, getting 0x is much worse than getting 0.2x, but at the same time, I mean 5000x is a massive multiplier. I think the best would be to play on low risk 16 pins if you want the old feel back :D

Yes, the good thing is we can hunt 5000x right now and i saw many people hit it already. The problem is you need more balance to hunt big payout on plinko, because there is no more 0.2x.

3 hours ago, wilbur said:

i like the old stake. :)

Old Stake was very memorable with the people in chat participating only because they wanted to... that strengthened the then-community but at the same time promoted elitism... which discouraged newer members from participating. 

New Stake’s chat format still allows for community bonding but it takes more effort from everybody involved as chat moves too fast sometimes! One word sentences (I’m guilty too) from everyone adds up to a huge amount, especially during peak hours.

As long as Stake is progressing and always looking towards bettering both community/business, I’m sure its iconic presence will remain strong throughout its entire time! 😎

3 hours ago, Mistake said:

yeah wilbur i can abuse on 2017 till 100k btc thats was easy, 3k/claim but only 20 times and i have 3 acc on 2017 lol

yeah man i think i hates this 0x lol

me too, i miss charbet :D 

you need be patience man if playing plinko

Lol yeah i remember you are the one or coeg who had an issue with the many alts hahaha you turned into a new leaf already right?

Well the thing with faucet was it was for newbies to try out not people to make money of it. The old stake had a better interface and was live the new one is dull looking and no liveliness is there. 

All the same to me I guess... except I would say I would rather have charbet back than limbo.. but other than that, either one works for me.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:28 PM, Mistake said:

For me i like old stake, Faucet is like 0.000003 depending on the level it seems
Also plinko can easy hit 1000x :/ and something ball out lol

xD plinko 1000x is not easier to hit, i doubt they changed the % for it to happen, but i love the new design, not so much the new games, though i love the keno revamp

4 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I like the new Stake, it's a pity that there is no possibility of viewing the old rates as it was in the old version.

Yeah, thats annoying to me aswel. It's pretty boring to switch to old stake just to find previous bets.

Don't get me wrong I do like the new Stake but as I have said a million times I loved the old Stake . 

The 10 months of the original Stake were some of the best times i have had here.    I feel that had to do with the community  and the lovely support staff being in chat everyday playing chat games and being social and just having some fun it was way more laid back and I miss it a lot.

There will never be a Stake like that again but maybe it will become fun on a whole other level . 

with the new looks.. really more better, upgrading is always better and for the better.. but with the faucet not everyone is agree to choose the faucet now i think, and im one of them... but all in all evrything is fine... no more technical issue as being complained and there are still more that has been better when it was changed. fine! hehehe