Stake Forum
Mistake

Do you like new stake or old stake?

Featured Comment

On 4/3/2019 at 12:49 PM, DviouS said:

except I would say I would rather have charbet back than limbo

Why lol ? Chartbet is the worst you have to be patient and have like 1 million seconds of spare time for you to hit a million multiplier where as in chartbet it takes a few hours or less. 

6 hours ago, FotisNt said:

im a fan of the old stake. 

cant explain why but its a fact that stake 1.0 was better.

Aggre fotis but, when you going to old stake, thats will getting lag in plinko game ball of plinko like freeze or stuck also with hilo freeze card

The new stake is cooler in everyway, and I have got more luck in the newer stake than on the old stake where I repeatedly busted. I would definitely choose the newer stake over the old stake anyday, after all newer means better. But old is still gold so it will be fresh in memory ;)

i rather go back to old style of stake,, is basically because is just plan and simple.. now with all this stages of betting is too much too handle.. well im guessing too much to handle for me.. if they only had high multiplier in the old keno then it would not go through the whole make over.. right.. that was the only thing that missing besides the added game of vp.. limbo is basically chartbet without the animation.. other then those two..old stake would best for in my opinion.. hmmm.. time to play at old stake.. 

15 minutes ago, polor12 said:

i rather go back to old style of stake,, is basically because is just plan and simple.. now with all this stages of betting is too much too handle.. well im guessing too much to handle for me.. if they only had high multiplier in the old keno then it would not go through the whole make over.. right.. that was the only thing that missing besides the added game of vp.. limbo is basically chartbet without the animation.. other then those two..old stake would best for in my opinion.. hmmm.. time to play at old stake.. 

Did you notice they got rid of the link in the footer. I saw that today but the site is still active luckily