Jump to content
Stake Forum
Rhea0121

Mines bomb

Featured Comment

Does any one feel the same as me? That sometimes you may think and realize that bombs knows your movement and the next box you will click? I feel like if i dont hit the bomb in one tap. It will follow you like 3 box open then boom even tho you check where the last bomb is. It happens all the time to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's because for the most part the bonbs do follow you. See when you start a game the outcome is already made you just don't know yet. See it mostly depends on your seed aside from the edge which also affects your games outcome but the seed determines a number when you start the game. For this example let's say that number is 4. That means no matter where you tap the tile on the board, you will have 4 green tiles before your next tile is a bomb.

So essentially before you start the game it already knows how many green tiles you are allowed before you bust. 

You ever notice how when your playing and you hit a tile and it's a bomb but you see green tiles surrounding the area as if you just selected the tile next to it you would have been ok, nope..doesn't matter it's all for show lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It happens more often than not, but in reality the system has predetermined the placements of the mines, so it has no way of knowing where you will click. I suggest changing the seed if you feel unlucky :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mines is the og games of games.. that one and snake... Whats more difficult having 1 bomb or 10..if your betting big...you might say 10..to me is 1..your more focus not try hit that one box..seeing the multiple increasing.. same as 10 but will only try to hit 3 boxes..you wont be that cautious..unless you autobet and stick with the amount of boxes..That's how the game is..with a million or so possible patterns that you dont hit a bomb and same as you would land on a bomb...12-13 or 13-12...5mil x highest jackpot..to get in stake...the one that can top that if you hit 10 or more Aces or Kings in hilo...tbh seeds really don't matter..client or sever...sever only have 2 to switch with..client you can type whatever to change your seed.. Mines is basically to make a pattern that can would appear constantly depending on the amount of bombs....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep i just tell the story of what i feel on the game i know its random its just my feelings to it still if your to quick to read where the last bomb is you will hit high multi in no time. Thanks for the concern just wanted to know if you feel the same as i am 💋💋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

It happens more often than not, but in reality the system has predetermined the placements of the mines, so it has no way of knowing where you will click. I suggest changing the seed if you feel unlucky :)

 

15 hours ago, Babagucci said:

That's because for the most part the bonbs do follow you. See when you start a game the outcome is already made you just don't know yet. See it mostly depends on your seed aside from the edge which also affects your games outcome but the seed determines a number when you start the game. For this example let's say that number is 4. That means no matter where you tap the tile on the board, you will have 4 green tiles before your next tile is a bomb.

So essentially before you start the game it already knows how many green tiles you are allowed before you bust. 

You ever notice how when your playing and you hit a tile and it's a bomb but you see green tiles surrounding the area as if you just selected the tile next to it you would have been ok, nope..doesn't matter it's all for show lol

Going by this theory, is there any game out there that is more “randomized’ and do not follow this predetermined result process? 

Is it even possible at current levels of efficicency to design such a system? 

Last point is, since everything is determined by your seed... do any other factors (betsize/refresh of tab) result in matches with different ‘seed lists’?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

 

Going by this theory, is there any game out there that is more “randomized’ and do not follow this predetermined result process? 

Is it even possible at current levels of efficicency to design such a system? 

Last point is, since everything is determined by your seed... do any other factors (betsize/refresh of tab) result in matches with different ‘seed lists’?

I haven't come across any other games that is 100% random when it comes to gambling. Because although the seed outcome is totally random your still dealing with the house edge which also plays a big role in your ability to win a bet.

Changing your bet amount absolutely plays a factor as well as it correlates with the house edge. Have you ever noticed on, let's say Dice, where you have a set bet amount and you are playing but keep losing. Then you lower your vet significantly and all of a sudden on your next roll you end up winning. That's because the house edge is tied in with each bet. My guess is some type of algorithm recognizes the vet change and then adjusts the house edge accordingly. It's easier to hit a 1000x bet on Plinko with 100 Satoshi than it is betting 100,000 Satoshi. But hey that's just my opinion of course. If you analyze your betting history it will tell the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the system is designed to know every players habits and patterns.. so eventually, yeah.. the system will learn to beat your strategy.. that why you have to constantly and adaptably change the way you play or choose, because you will get trolled xD.. and thats why we feel the games knows our moves.. because it does at some point,, xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nuuuitsjdragondont know if seed works in mines althought seed works from plinko. For me but dont know if it will work on mines

@KiXxnTRiXx yea notice that as well im being cautios now and tap atleast 3 boxes and cash it out instead of hitting the bombs again 😂😂 but still sometimes wantap work 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Rhea0121 said:

@nuuuitsjdragondont know if seed works in mines althought seed works from plinko. For me but dont know if it will work on mines

@KiXxnTRiXx yea notice that as well im being cautios now and tap atleast 3 boxes and cash it out instead of hitting the bombs again 😂😂 but still sometimes wantap work 😂😂

yeah, what i do personally especially when playng hilo, is when i start to notice the system knowing what i will go for, i go opposite of what i think about first.. and suprisingly enough, it works most times.. then i keep doing for maybe 3-5 times, then back to my original playstyle.. not saying this is a fact that will work.. but works for me! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats what provably fair means. Noone is certain when and  how the probability of this mines will come out thats why everytime I sense a series of green bets I always anticipate the mines coming soon too. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

 

Going by this theory, is there any game out there that is more “randomized’ and do not follow this predetermined result process? 

Is it even possible at current levels of efficicency to design such a system? 

Last point is, since everything is determined by your seed... do any other factors (betsize/refresh of tab) result in matches with different ‘seed lists’?

True randomness has patterns. Think about flipping a coin. You can easily get 6 heads in a row, even though the system is fair. Try going on random number generator and picking numbers between 1 and 10. You will see that sometimes it favors high numbers, and other times low ones. I guess that's just how the laws of statistics work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it is just a paranormal activity or feeling that arises in the players while playing mines. I just usually do automated betting due to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my opinion its not random maby the bombs are mooving places all the time no one knows but like i see streamers say okay last one and i cash out and theres bomb sma hapens to me ewery time i play mines idkn maby they are even listening to use. :D 

Yololife222

❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Does any one feel the same as me? That sometimes you may think and realize that bombs knows your movement and the next box you will click? I feel like if i dont hit the bomb in one tap. It will follow you like 3 box open then boom even tho you check where the last bomb is. It happens all the time to me.

Of cause sometimes it seems to us that we are being watched but I think it's by weariness or great desire to win. My last deposit in 0,5ETH I lost for looking one bomb only:S

Quote

Changing your bet amount absolutely plays a factor as well as it correlates with the house edge. Have you ever noticed on, let's say Dice, where you have a set bet amount and you are playing but keep losing. Then you lower your vet significantly and all of a sudden on your next roll you end up winning. That's because the house edge is tied in with each bet. My guess is some type of algorithm recognizes the vet change and then adjusts the house edge accordingly. It's easier to hit a 1000x bet on Plinko with 100 Satoshi than it is betting 100,000 Satoshi.

There is something in it... But still it works differently I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

And so every time:S

Mines_lost.thumb.png.537320b31df6912bb98ce9a20836166e.png

Lol that happens to me everytime i put 1 bomb and still can't reveal all the mines even though it's just one single bomb. In manual it's hard but in auto i guess it would be easier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

recent i played mines seems more likely the less bombs you play and the higher the bet is... you get to build up your bank roll very quickly.,. having 3 bomnbs with 10 diamonds.. equals to 5x with the base bet of 100k it cab quickly reach up to .1 in just few minutes.. but having the same layoout for a long period of time the bomb will eventually keep getting hit.. i built a bankroll up to .2 eth and watch it go down slowly to 0.. cause i kept the same layout,, and 2 or all 3 bombs hits.in a constant row..
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×