Stake Community
Mistake

My frist big hit in new plinko

Featured Comment

New plinko is very good and there are many multipliers easy to hit. Though I don't think 5000x is easy one to go lol.

I think there should be a option which gives plinko gamblers an option to make their own custom multiplier row. That way stake can solve over the problems who have been criticizing the new plinko the whole time since it got implemented.

5 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Woah! Only 15 rolls?! That is seriously impressive! I'm glad you've found some luckl on the new plinko :)

yeah will i am :D only 15 rolls 

4 hours ago, psonix said:

New plinko is very good and there are many multipliers easy to hit. Though I don't think 5000x is easy one to go lol.

I think there should be a option which gives plinko gamblers an option to make their own custom multiplier row. That way stake can solve over the problems who have been criticizing the new plinko the whole time since it got implemented.

yeah iknow but stil i cant hit 1000x or 5000x :/ 

9 hours ago, Mistake said:

PLINKO: 3,046,077,160

placed by Mistake on 17/02/2019

Wagered

0.00010000 eth.svg

Multiplier

745x

Profit

0.07440000 eth.svg

yeah thats cool only 15 rollls

Grats.. i fell asleep last night hunting this on auto play.. woke up to 200 satoshis balance from 480k.. :/ 

1 hour ago, irawk0 said:

I thought you told me to do bigger base bet and here you are betting that small XD 

Jk, huge grats :D 15 rolls only watduheck? lol I gotta try your seed now, smile inside huh ;) 

Should we be scared of playing bigger bets? As the old adage goes, if you are betting bigger be prepared to lose more & vice-versa. 

Or is it better to depend on a few iconic cash outs with big bets?

3 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Should we be scared of playing bigger bets? As the old adage goes, if you are betting bigger be prepared to lose more & vice-versa. 

Or is it better to depend on a few iconic cash outs with big bets?

It was a joke, obviously smaller bets is better since neither of us have the bankroll to support big bets 😛 

We should be scared to play bigger bets on games with no control, but with games like Hilo/Mines/Dice/Keno it's sometimes beneficial to raise bets.

8 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I thought you told me to do bigger base bet and here you are betting that small XD 

Jk, huge grats :D 15 rolls only watduheck? lol I gotta try your seed now, smile inside huh ;) 

try that thats seeds was doing good sometimes on plinko and dice

2 hours ago, sichaoeloem said:

damn mistake 😯😀 nice hit bro and congrats 👏

Thankyou!

16 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Woah! Only 15 rolls?! That is seriously impressive! I'm glad you've found some luckl on the new plinko :)

yeah william only 15 rolls when someone from indonesian room win that im trying lol just for fun and boom lol

Good hit ;) Sad to see that multiplier go away because 5000x was removed but good to see you have at least had a big hit on that before it left.

Wow mistake that a nice hit.  I can't seem to get any good hits on plinko but nice to see my friends winning.  Good luck for more🍀🍀.