Sign in to follow this  
Rhea0121

What is the worst game you have ever played?

Featured Comment

On 5/14/2019 at 5:49 AM, nhoyasim101 said:

hate HI-LO coz when i click low it was high when click high low is coming, but i still play that hi-lo just hunting the KKK and AAA :) 

Well, nowadays, KKK or AAA can be hit within 5 minutes or something using a script. I guess if you try that bot, you might change your mind about hilo.:D

Must be diamond poker for me sinc I prefer for high payout game. And Inctually I have no idea about diamond poker strategy. I keep losing when play with flat bet and always bust with martingale. This game is not my style.

maybe keno, bcause for me its not easy to get high payout, and always busted with this  game

i dont know why keno didnt like me .lo

My worst game. This is plinko. In order to win a good X you need to lose a lot. For this you need a lot of patience. But I lack it. When I lose 50% I go to play dice. There all and lose. Sorry.

Edited by Leshak841

For me, only Video Poker is the worst game I have ever played! Maybe I didnt know how to play that game for good result.

I have a new worse game i played is called 21... not knowing how many decks it holds.. really bothers me.. and only playing a single hand .. guessing that is the house edge in play,, single hand and unlimited amount of decks.. this is a very big advantage the house gets.. the odds of the the dealer getting 21 or even black jack is more in favor for them.. 21 is also a strategy game... figuring the odds and out come for both the player and dealer.. is part of the game.. not knowing the those 2 factors mentioned.. is basically a one sided game.. should be called the house advantage not edge,, cause clearly the house always wins,.

4 hours ago, btcheck said:

For me, only Video Poker is the worst game I have ever played! Maybe I didnt know how to play that game for good result.

Yes, indeed, Video Poker is a bad game. 800x is very difficult to knock out. Even 25x is also difficult. How many did not play anyway, the profit goes to minus.

Video Poker! Simply because I did never hit a royal flush even after 5000 rolls.. So it goes to the list. I'm hitting multipliers like 800x in minutes and that actually took days and I haven't hit it yet!XD

10 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Video Poker! Simply because I did never hit a royal flush even after 5000 rolls.. So it goes to the list. I'm hitting multipliers like 800x in minutes and that actually took days and I haven't hit it yet!XD

But what is the matter. Do not play video poker. He does not give 800x. Maybe you have a sports interest. Then another thing.

@Rhea0121 I think you should to learn the rules of Baccarrat and Blackjack before;) You should practice with zero bet as I understand.

Even Dice I am catching sometime more then 20 reds in a row with not so big multiplier. The last time it happened in 29% winchance.

the worst game i have ever played is Plinko.

i totally deposited about 0.025 BTC for hunting 1000x on plinko, already do some pre - roll. but its ending with bust all my balance amount

On 5/24/2019 at 9:12 PM, FotisNt said:

but baccarat is just like the same shit as VP xD

On 5/24/2019 at 8:26 PM, Sefan said:

for me its baracat, i never win on it

There’s a dirty little secret to winning in Bacarrat, and I had to go all the way to Pusan in Korea to really learn this.... I mean, really learn this - while I was visiting on a few days business trip and taking some time out for a lil pleasure, I found myself deciding to instead of putting several hundred dollars down for a hotel room; why not double down on the table action and have some fun, soak in some interaction and perhaps get hammered and make some friends?!

As I planned to make my play last and be enjoyable, fortune would have it that I ended up outlasting most everyone as they came and went - busted or hit and ran, the usual story. Except for one bloke. He was sat firmly behind what was now a legit castle of chips (like sandcastles sized) at about 3:30am, and I had seen his very steady but gentle rise since about 11pm... when my dealer remarked, “well, there he goes again you know it feels like almost every time for this guy - if he’s still here past midnight, he’s gonna close out the morning shift... and he wins this much every time man! At least this much. For sure he commin back tomorrow same time same seat. You still in town tomorrow?”

DAMN STRAIGHT I’LL BE HERE YOU FKN KIDDIN ME?! HE WINS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?! 

Tip that dealer a hundo spot. Say Kamsamida.

Turn $220 of my last $550 for the trip into $3,200. Go back to Seoul and buy drinks for everyone, upgrade the room, party till the break of dawn.

Gotta love gambling.

Did you change the seed mate

The one game that I play the least is Diamond Poker and Wheel. I do not have much interest at all in these 2 games. :S

Edited by Etude

I have multiple games I hate to play and that I only will play if needed for a challenge. Games I hate are baccarat, blackjack, videopoker and diamond poker. I really do not enjoy this games and will only play them for challenges. 

Beside those there are some games I just do not like playing and that are wheel, dice and roulette. I do not hate them but just dont like playing them. 

So this only leaves plinko, mines and hilo for me 🤣

There are games like Baccarat or Diamonds that are simply boring for me, but i wouldn't call them 'the worst games'. I think the wheel is one of the worst games because of low multipliers. i don't like Limbo either. These games just take away all hopes of winning big at least in my case. But the most important takes away fun of playing. I love HiLo and Plinko, mainly for fun of playing, sometimes you can win bi, but most important even when you bust you still had a good time by enjoying playing it and i think that's very important in gambling otherwise it would be clearly playing just for hunting for winnings and it can be sick over time and could turn into gambling addiction. As long as you stay healthy by having fun with the game there is less chance you get frustrated when you loose and didn't feel like you wasted your time. When I loose don't consider this time wasted because the fun I had was worth it. 

On 2/17/2019 at 9:45 PM, Rhea0121 said:

So far for me its baccarrat and blackjack. I win 2x before then straight 8 reds every time i hit. The game take over much more than your winning. The game i love the most is plinko and mines sometimes hilo as well. You guys what is the worst game you have ever played in stake. What games do you like the most 😊

worst game i ever play is diamond poker ! ! and the other game is not pretty good but not worst at all

Limboooo shit shit shit ... i hate this game .. it is very very... so much HARD .. because  when you is there in playing you don't know what is your position about the numbers.. you just stay there an clic at the roll bottum . and bust ..simplely!!.. limbo is not mine.. signed