Stake Forum
coeghacked

Which Coin Do You Like To Deposit And Withdraw ?

Featured Comment

I like depositing Dogecoin for now since i bought a lot because i thought bitcoin was officially rising but instead it dropped so i am trying to make back the invested money 

On 2/18/2019 at 11:08 AM, coeghacked said:

hello users stake forum :D 

which coins do you like to deposit here ? of the following five coins or use COINSWITCH ( Pay With Altcoins Deposit with any of the supported alt-coins available on Coinswitch and have them automatically converted to a currency available on Stake. )

Screenshot_65.png.b0c4a40443db7bfc389710aaa63a221e.png

Screenshot_74.png.7aee10a3ee815527e991e2853201b15a.png

what among you would prefer a deposit directly from the wallet or from the exchanger. rather than using COINSWTICH ? COINSWITCH has more than 130 altcoins

I prefer to use dogecoin besides cheap fees. doge coin in my country is easy to get than other coin coins. let's discuss here :D

source COINSWITCH on https://stake.com/cashier/deposit/

For my part I will normally use all the cryptos of the site to make withdrawals ... ie withdrawal with bitcoincash, dogecoin, litecoin, etherums, and Bitcoins .. but looking at the whole transaction that I must perform to get my money in my own hands, so I make bitcoins withdrawals, except for cases where my withdrawals are for use in other gaming sites

Cheers...!

3 hours ago, bensinx12 said:

I always like to play in BCH and ETH. I find it easier to win and i think when i play using BTC i always get busted after a few minutes

because high prices cause your volume balance to be small, that's why you are busted quickly if you use bitcoin :D 

I'll admit it im a sucker for Bitcoin.  I am so lucky that we now have a btm right down the street from our house.  Now that the keno at Stake is super fun i find myself depositing bitcoin a lot more lately. 🤑

Well I typically much prefer Bitcoin amongst the rest but a close second would actually be Ethereum followed by Litecoin. :)

23 minutes ago, Etude said:

Well I typically much prefer Bitcoin amongst the rest but a close second would actually be Ethereum followed by Litecoin. :)

i just hate bitcoin :D

cant tell why but i hate it :D same for BCH

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2019 at 6:25 PM, bmg said:

I'll admit it im a sucker for Bitcoin.  I am so lucky that we now have a btm right down the street from our house.  Now that the keno at Stake is super fun i find myself depositing bitcoin a lot more lately. 🤑

yeah captain i know you'r feel because old stake just received bitcoin xD your tx id maybe full a lot of bitcoin

On 3/2/2019 at 6:31 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I mostly like bitcoin, because it has the most value currently. Second best would be ETH for the same reason :D

7 hours ago, FotisNt said:

my favorite is bitcoin!

ETH is on the 2nd place :D

1 hour ago, neich said:

i prefer ETH.

i started with LTC here but changed to ETH.

of course a good choice buddy. why not doge coin ? xD i ask you @williamshennie9 @FotisNt @neich with doge you can see the picture a doge in transaction id xD just jokie

1 hour ago, Etude said:

Do you have a different market in your country? like bitcoin is faster than ethereum and litecoin 

Edited by coeghacked

I mostly deposit Etherium and Bitcoin, as the fees are low and quick confirm times and thee values are relative stable

I have been using btc for deposit s and withdrawal. Fees of btc is minimal so I can still afford it. Another reason is it is the easiest available form of currency that I can buy.

for deposit I deposit dogecoin and make withdrawals also with dogecoin. My reason is quite simple because the cheap shipping costs only 1.5 dogecoin. and also to get dogecoin easier than other coins

On 3/2/2019 at 3:25 PM, bmg said:

I am so lucky that we now have a btm right down the street from our house.  

Why use a Bitcoin atm ? Don't they take a ton of fees ? Like presumabely around 5-10% ? Why not any site and buy it for a smaller fee and just from your home ?