Stake Forum
coeghacked

Which Coin Do You Like To Deposit And Withdraw ?

Featured Comment

2 minutes ago, dsusand said:

I will deposit eth in near future, since Its low ammount in minimum to withdraw ,and theres a low transaction fee.

That’s not a bad idea. I think I’m going to start using that screen instead of bitcoin because even though the fees are not as much as they were before they are still a lot compared to ETH 

hmmmm from some of the comments I saw. more dominant in bitcoin ethereum and litecoin. For some reason the average person who comments here doesn't like a lot of dogecoin and bitcoincash :) btw thanks to everyone has taken the time to share the information about deposit or withdraw in stake

3 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

hmmmm from some of the comments I saw. more dominant in bitcoin ethereum and litecoin. For some reason the average person who comments here doesn't like a lot of dogecoin and bitcoincash :) btw thanks to everyone has taken the time to share the information about deposit or withdraw in stake

It's true it's a bit like it's what we walk .. if you ask a message about the statistics, he will tell you that the largest cryptomonaies deposited on stake is the BITCOIN!

Cheers..! dude

7 minutes ago, expaint said:

I also always used bitcoin. Is it better to choose othe cryptos because of the fews etc?

nice way ... me too .. bitcoin is first not discutable

Coinswitch is actually new to me. I have never tried it before, but if I will ever use it, I'm gonna use it to convert my Ripple.

Ripple is the only coin supported in my country's wallet that exchanges to our currency aside from Btc, bch, and eth. Therefore, I go to some sites to get some ripple and everything then managed to save some up. I'm pushing myself not to deposit it and gamble though cause I'm sure I'm gonna lose it. Haha

3 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Coinswitch is actually new to me. I have never tried it before, but if I will ever use it, I'm gonna use it to convert my Ripple.

i never use coinswitch because in my country so much exchanger with lowes fee :D where do you live ? did in your country same as me ? much exchanger with lowes ? or need cointswitch for exchange it ?

14 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

i never use coinswitch because in my country so much exchanger with lowes fee :D where do you live ? did in your country same as me ? much exchanger with lowes ? or need cointswitch for exchange it ?

Well I'm from Philippines and we have things the other way around. The exchanges here benefit from crypto users by having high fees to exchange with our local currency which is a huge loss for most of us if we exchange regularly. The total number of exchanges available here can be counted by hand which they make full use of since we don't have much choice but to convert in their exchanger. 

But if i'm gonna convert to other currency, it's no problem at all since I can use international wallets and exchanges to exchange my coins. It's only disappointing that we have high fees to convert to our local currency. (It might be normal price to you guys, but with my third world country, not at all.)

Bitcoin, because it feels so original and I just know the worth of it. The other coins I always have to google what theyre worth :P I'm a lazy guy

17 hours ago, Snike said:

Bitcoin, because it feels so original and I just know the worth of it. The other coins I always have to google what theyre worth :P I'm a lazy guy

woahhh snike, Does your wallet use a large fee? because I don't like bitcoin deposits because they consume a very large fee. Moreover, the majority of wallets in my country use a large fee for sending bitcoin

17 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Ethereum is more likely to win big for me, so im focused on it these days, btc and rest ones dissapointed me.

aaah maybe your luck is with ethereum not with bitcoin xD 

24 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

i dont really think it matters in terms of luck which coin you play with... cause outcome will be same eiother way

for me its work shaniqua :D I was lucky if I played in Dogecoin. different feelings when I play with bitcoin. when using dogecoin I play free and enjoy but when using bitcoin I am always afraid to go further

but you know it doesnt make sense right in terms of the maths and outcome of what coin u play with right? u can verify as well

but thats what im telling you man, it really doesnt matter, you k now how provibly fair system of betting outcomes work right? its independent of the coin being used

2 hours ago, coeghacked said:

woahhh snike, Does your wallet use a large fee? because I don't like bitcoin deposits because they consume a very large fee. Moreover, the majority of wallets in my country use a large fee for sending bitcoin

I never use any wallet xD I buy bitcoin on paxful and send them my deposit address from stake. Whenever I withdraw something I withdraw it to either bitrefill or paxful to sell it again :P

I believe that depends on the moment. I use all the coins, I usually do not make many deposits, my goal is to make money out of nothing as I always do.

Bitcoin is up, other currencies are going up or down, it depends on the focus and how much money you want to play or risk. I think it's more or less this way ...

On 5/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, coeghacked said:

Yeah, totally, even if I've withdrew most bitcoins, ethereum still giving more wins than rest coins.:D