Stake Forum
coeghacked

Which Coin Do You Like To Deposit And Withdraw ?

Featured Comment

i use to like eth because of the amount you get for such little cash.. but now im into the bch and doge.. building up the bankroll is a lot quicker for me for those coins.. 

The coins I like are Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash for deposit and Bitcoin for withdrawal. There are times that there are so many unconfirmed transactions in the blockchain of BTC and I have to wait for hours for my deposit to be registered/credited in my Stake account while I don't have any experiences like that in  ETH and BCH.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:05 PM, expaint said:

Is it better to choose othe cryptos because of the fews etc?

I assume the fews is fees ? To my surprise yesterday was like the first time i exchanged eth to bitcoin for months i have done it before but the fees was sooo less this time and also a plus side it got confirmed like in a snap. 

From all of the data I've gathered reading, talking to people, hearing their stories, watching crypto spread in groups of friends, running into random people at the airport talking about ETH/crypto, I have a strong inclination things are about to explode. Yes I understand I am using anecdotal evidence, but that plus all of the exchanges being backed up/support not answering/exchanges crashing/2B daily volume, I'm able to make a pretty strong educated guess. I have been in the crypto space (and Ethereum space) for 2 years now and I haven't seen anything like this. I think we're going to the moon. I predict ETH's market cap triples within the next 3 months (think about how long that is in the crypto world). BTW I'm not pumping right now. I actually just sold a lot because it was too much of my net worth and I try to manage my finances responsibly. This is my true and honest sentiment. Barring the Bitcoin debacle is overblown as always and doesn't tank the market, I'm confident with my statements. People are greedy, and word of mouth is too strong right now. P.S. I do not think this is a pure opinion post given I have provided facts about the sheer volume of crypto lately.  Eth has always been my fav due to the amount of coin you get compared to btc and how fast it transfers

On 5/18/2019 at 1:10 AM, j240 said:

i like BCH for depo and withdrawal , average minimum withdraw ..

omg how can you take it .... its sooooo s.lowww... i tried a depo the other day ... wow... toook me ages just to get to play o: 

As of now, I am trying to stay away from Bitcoin as much as I can. I was about to deposit as little as $5 to $10, but then I realised that the fees are very high these days due to congestion and traffic so that would eat a huge percentage of my deposit. So I was somehow able to deposit in Litecoins and it was actually a pretty decent fee, I can't really recall. 

Also depositing alt coins or any other and using coinswitch to convert to BTC could be profitable too as BTC price was increasing rapidly and it would have been as if you were trading coins. But sadly I didn't have a decent amount to deposit back then. 

So, for now, I would literally use any of the 4 coins but BTC, mainly due to the fees and fluctuations. 

47 minutes ago, neildrian0922 said:

btc because of its high value

high value with high fee :P 

20 minutes ago, AK47$ said:

Deposit litecoin play with it and withdraw bitcoin ;D 

did you exchange in stake or other site exchanger before withdraw it to your wallet ?

I like btc but even to deposit the wallet fees are kinda high. Even to withdraw same. Probably best

to withdraw it as Doge by exchanging btc to doge. Also to deposit, best to use doge than exchange some

to btc. Right now I usually only Deposit Ltc or Doge to any gambling site. Cheers! 😎

In the current time, I mainly deposit and withdraw two coins, which are BTC and DOGE.

The reason I deposit BTC is because if you win a little BTC, in reality when you convert to cash, you get more since BTC price is the highest and higher than every other coin. 

I deposit with doge because it is the only currency where I can play with whole number amounts and the minimum withdraw limit of doge is less as compared to other coins so that's a benefit :) besides, the transaction fees are very less when compared to other currencies :)

doggy is good xD

i prefer deposit ltc because is cheaper than other coins and makes me feel rich, although now its expensive ,(almost 0,5 eth) i prefer it more.

i dont depo eth because  i think (maybe wrong) whne most rains and tips are with eth the pot looks it and eats the eth

Personally I like to use ETH to bet but since most sites if I am going to buy with crypto, they only take bitcoin so if I ended up winning I have to go somewhere to convert it which kinda sucks but it's low fees and the time it takes to reach balance is reasonable, I would vouch for BTC but the fees can get pretty bad and it's kind of annoying. Other than that if I am dealing with a big balance I might use BTC to bet as I enjoy using it out of the others but if not it's always eth. 

I withdrawn only BTC. If i make deposit and profit with other coin i make exchange to bitcoins and than cashout. Bitcoins are mostly popular coin and easy to trade it for flat money