Stake Forum
skillex

Are these the starting signs of bullrun?

Featured Comment

For a long time struggling  waiting for almost 2 years, the market now is showing the life sign. Maybe its the start of the bullrun we are waiting for. What are your plans? Do you plan on buying back including your altcoins?

marketcap.png

16 hours ago, skillex said:

For a long time struggling  waiting for almost 2 years, the market now is showing the life sign. Maybe its the start of the bullrun we are waiting for. What are your plans? Do you plan on buying back including your altcoins?

marketcap.png

I sure hope it’s the recovery of the bulls because the market has been stagnant for so long. 

Nonetheless, if it really turns out to be a solid upwards trend, those that have been patient and buying when the market is scared as hell will end up winners - big winners!

Observing the market again today, seems like its really slow in moving upward maybe its not yet a bullrun.Hoping it will not undergo a huge price correction again.

Maybe, just maybe, this is a hint of a spring of the long crypto winter we have endured.  However, we have seen little rallies like this before.  Note that Bitcoin rallied towards the psychologically important 4000 USD level twice today and didn't make it.  Given that we were cruising along at 6000+ USD for months, until we get back to at least that, which is also at the 200 day moving average, I'm not going to do too much celebrating.  Still, it is far more fun to watch BTC go up, than keep going down and down and down.

Good Luck!

3 hours ago, wry said:

Maybe, just maybe, this is a hint of a spring of the long crypto winter we have endured.  However, we have seen little rallies like this before.  Note that Bitcoin rallied towards the psychologically important 4000 USD level twice today and didn't make it.  Given that we were cruising along at 6000+ USD for months, until we get back to at least that, which is also at the 200 day moving average, I'm not going to do too much celebrating.  Still, it is far more fun to watch BTC go up, than keep going down and down and down.

Good Luck!

True. Btc really have still a long way to go though. Hoping this year really will add more volume of investors in marketcap.

3 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Well I sure do hope so. If the crypto market doubles in value, or goes back to where it was a few months ago, I'll be a very wealthy man xD

goodluck pal. Thats nice to hear. You still have a lot of funds there maybe that makes you excited xD 

1 hour ago, skillex said:

goodluck pal. Thats nice to hear. You still have a lot of funds there maybe that makes you excited xD 

And it makes me nervous when I see the market crashing down :( Luckily I got in at a really good price, so I haven't lost a lot of money at all.

4 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

And it makes me nervous when I see the market crashing down :( Luckily I got in at a really good price, so I haven't lost a lot of money at all.

Lucky for you. I should have bought some during bearish season although its not that high yet today still okay. Dont you have stock investment also? maybe you should try some to stock too as a quilateral for your loss in crypto if ever?

Its anyone's guess but I'd be weary as every time it goes up a bit a lot of people waiting for that price sell driving the price back down. I'd wait until it has a few consecutive days of significant gains before I'd call it a bull run.

6 hours ago, federcampos said:

It's time to buy coins like Cardano, Nem, Neo because they will give a good surprise this year and the lucky blow will be given by Pundix, a friend who is cheap and surprised this 2019

Maybe I'll have a try for Cardano since I hear a lot of good feedback from it too. Thanks for the suggestion. Is it really true that their fees are being burned?

Well if it does hit 4000 dollars then i am sure of investing a lot by a lot i mean a lot of money into the altcoins which i believe would rise 

9 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well if it does hit 4000 dollars then i am sure of investing a lot by a lot i mean a lot of money into the altcoins which i believe would rise 

Well altcoins really are dependent to Bitcoin's rise too. But if ever theres an alt will overtake BTC's dominance soon then this system will be changed and some altcoins for sure with their own platform will bloom without the aid of btc's blockchain anymore. :) 

38 minutes ago, KinAniK said:

I have invested 11 different alt coin already, I really hope they will show a bull run along with btc

Do you have IOST perhaps? Well as long as Bitcoin will manage to get back up or be stagnant or maintain its volume for a matter of time, I believe more altcoin will rise up also.

Screenshot_2019-02-20-17-27-40.png

8 hours ago, skillex said:

Do you have IOST perhaps? Well as long as Bitcoin will manage to get back up or be stagnant or maintain its volume for a matter of time, I believe more altcoin will rise up also.

Screenshot_2019-02-20-17-27-40.png

Ya i have IOST, i bought them at 162 sat/IOST so i think, i am in a decent profit already :) and thnx for the price prediction chart man :)

Edited by KinAniK

3 hours ago, KinAniK said:

Ya i have IOST, i bought them at 162 sat/IOST so i think, i am in a decent profit already :) and thnx for the price prediction chart man :)

No problem :) .Its not that accurate though.Its just a calculation prediction if btc will continue its volume momentum. That's great that you have IOST.Continue holding that for I firmly believe on that prpject also. :)

Hello friends, remember, the BTC Price is going up with volume, which means that there is still floating offer, this means that demand is being presented, in my analysis way respecting the criteria of each one, my analysis is done in Based on Wyckoff, due to this, I think we are in the accumulation phase, specifically leaving the Spring area, and a cash flow is being generated by the 3900-3800USD, and it may continue to rise a little more, I suspect that continue to rise to 4200USD, at that time many people will enter LONG, and beware, it may be a trap of the Strong Hands and make a massive hunt of Stop Loss, most will position their Stops at 3800-3900USD, which means that may go down to those levels (Buy Cheap) and keep going up to test new levels, is what you would call the Effort-Result Law.

Trade20022019.JPG

3 minutes ago, LUCKMCFLY said:

Hello friends, remember, the BTC Price is going up with volume, which means that there is still floating offer, this means that demand is being presented, in my analysis way respecting the criteria of each one, my analysis is done in Based on Wyckoff, due to this, I think we are in the accumulation phase, specifically leaving the Spring area, and a cash flow is being generated by the 3900-3800USD, and it may continue to rise a little more, I suspect that continue to rise to 4200USD, at that time many people will enter LONG, and beware, it may be a trap of the Strong Hands and make a massive hunt of Stop Loss, most will position their Stops at 3800-3900USD, which means that may go down to those levels (Buy Cheap) and keep going up to test new levels, is what you would call the Effort-Result Law.

Trade20022019.JPG

Great analysis there buddy. Thanks for the heads up and additional learning also since I'm not veteran in investing. Its really great to have a price graph discussion to lessen our losses at least.You are right its somewhat risky stopping at that limit point you are stating since mostly big percentage of huge holders are wise in stopping at loss especially when surpassing $4k I know there are a lot who will profit a lot from it already so the expected price correction will follow eventually.Maybe I just go with the flow with them too 😊

I hope this is the start of something good, but today we saw two moves to 4000 USD fail, though BTC is still in striking distance of that important psychological barrier so we'll see.

I hope this is a big move up, it would be great to get back to at least 6000 USD, but we need a convincing reason to own bitcoin take hold and I'm just not sure that is going to happen.