Stake Forum
irawk0

Having some fun with a spammer LOL

Featured Comment

Kudos for looking on the bright side and having some fun with this rainbot abuser.  The sad thing is I guess it works for him and even if permed he'll just come back with an alt.  Still, if I mute him again it's at least a 1200 hour mute, I already hit him for 100.

lol.. that guy keeps getting muted for the sane spam and non sense, and whenever the mute expires, he is back in chat and does exactly the same one word spam and non sense comments.. even asks how people are doing, some players responds to it, but he just goes on again like no one responded or him ever asking the question.. lol,. its a preset spam bot.. i am surprised he has not been perma muted yet!

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

I have something for you too. Happen before in my personal message.  (this was taken before after being highroller for a while.)  I just wanted to asking the explanation about what he is going to say tho.

image.png.75ec3b422525566730de3d9711f1ed19.png

1 hour ago, Flansca said:

I have something for you too. Happen before in my personal message.  (this was taken before after being highroller for a while.)  I just wanted to asking the explanation about what he is going to say tho.

image.png.75ec3b422525566730de3d9711f1ed19.png

lol spamer and badger everywhere, when you in fire 🤣 but that's where sometimes funny moments

Hahaha lool.. i also have alot of beggers when i have fire.. last time i also chatted with a begger and ask him in sarcasm way.. are you going to send me tip or why are you ADD me.. .. but now i dont chat just ignore..