Stake Forum

Featured Comment

I use to like the viper because it was the fastest american car on the consumer market so you could drive legally on the public highway without getting a ticket.

|But now I am liking the mercedes because it is nice to drive around and not so attractive to car thieves. ;D

yes of coz i like cars, how about honda nsx, supra or gtr? as tuner i like those 3 too much.
as exotic car i like most is koenigsegg agera R, ferrari 458 italia, really is all of car are my favourite :P

1b752dfc541b3f46b635ffe679fecd08.png.122306b9701be278f87a69f7c7f5d237.png

It's my favourite model range rover because that car have good condition with rain and big luggage.

That car looks very nice.

9a691adac462e3721a7dc4c15b67d305.png.807d1cb80337291d66da735e5fdd3aef.png

It's my favourite too - model porsche. It's cool car.

Regards! :)

I am one of those old souls that likes old stuff, to me the best car that matches what I am and what I like to do, as I am a flyfisherman and camping guy, is a Land Rover Defender 1968 model, the one with the extra wheel on the top of car chest.  That is a machine that will last for hundred years, full of history and story makers when you are in the outdoors looking for the perfect sight and the tropy fish.  That is my car.