The Recent Bitcoin Pump

Featured Comment

According to Coinbase 1 week ago on the 17th February 2019 at 12:30 GMT:

• BTC = £2,767.29

Statistics show this small pump was increased by: 

• £237.18(8.54%)

According to today Friday 25th February 2019 

• £3,015.45

Considering the scams and all the false advertising and unfulfilled promises and news that goes on, why has the market turned it's tables, has it seen the rock bottom and is it going to turn out for the better over this period or do you think we should be seeing the next bitcoin crash coming soon?

Not only bitcoin was pumped but ETH took a turn for the better as well as litecoin almost increasing by over 25% + value over the course of the week, do you think we will be seeing better days once again over this years duration or do you think it will be just as bad as last year for the hodlers that earn interest in sites but end up losing more due to the market losses? 

Is Bitcoin even worth it you may ask, well since this recover, I do see hope for it once again, I'm hoping many investors will see some light in Bitcoin despite the news, I believe this news to be something that scares off these Bitcoin whales, but what is the reason for this, what does the news get out of it? Well all these hacks in exchange sites were not helping and these huge flaws in local bitcoins where people could hack others account to steal their money...

Do you see a future and a sustainable one with Bitcoin or is it time to say no?

8 minutes ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

don't buy much btc

If you can enlighten me a little of why your decision to not buy Bitcoins?

Also you state you don't buy much BTC - so by saying "much", you still purchase it if I'm correct?

Your answer conflicts with the question essentially, so what your trying to say is that you do like to purchase bitcoins but you will rarely buy it because of the falls that have been happening over the last year and a half?

Clarification would be great if possible ;)

Well only time can tell really what will happen. Hoping this year will there be a lot of investors to enter crypto to boost the adoption. Since the BitGo company also offers a security of cryptocurrency this year maybe it will be a big help to calm the investors and buyback.

The possibilities of keeping bitcoin right now are the best, the bitcoin already surges much as they pumped out the price (also alt coin too). I'm also thinking that we already hitting the floor. ($3300), but if some incidents exist when the crypto still pumping, it can making the price dropped halves like in mid November 2018. Still, we never know the exact price and I really worried about the next event that leads destructive value price.

I'm really don't know to answer right now about the sustainable price, but maybe after the Ethereum Hard Fork, we will know. Why? New investor would watch this again, and if the hard fork successful (not like BCH HF before), the investor would have no worries to place a bet into crypto once again. 

Yeah, its really been a rollercoaster for all coins.. so many predictions turning out to be false.. thats why i personally will only believe it, once i see it happen.. no point in getting hopes up listening to all the predictions of most people, that provides such predictions only to gain more followers, views, hits on their blogs or channel.. most just looks to gain rather than to provide accurate informations to the community.. just opportunists doing their thing.. xD

Yeah I believe most of the fake news that pumps BTC is a thing to grab viewers and those that are interested in finding something new to do and cryptocurrency is one of those things people like doing. I for one never got into cryptocurrency then I saw something on a rewarding app and I was like, wtf is bitcoin and I looked at it and I was luckily able to invest in it quite early to come out with a little profit. Too bad I had to gamble such huge funds and end up busting it all -_- yup...

I just hope it doesnt become a pumo and dump because there are a lot of sites whose revenue mostly comes from Bitcoin.

12 hours ago, microbitcoin said:

I think bitcoin pumps but i think bitcoin goes after pump back to 3k 3.5k 

Bitcoin broke the 4000 USD mark today, but then retraced to $3800. So it looks like that level is still acting as a resistance level.

Posted (edited)

A new study has identified 4818 cryptocurrency pump-and-dump in the past, and the recent explosion of nearly 2,000 cryptocurrencies is to identify 76 Bitcoin (BTC) pump-and-dump groups on Telegram and six on Discord.  In my opinion, bitcoin a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen. In a pump-and-dump game.

Details on the link: https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-news

Edited by harryjosh

It would seems that it is rather difficult for Bitcoin to actually break the $4000 mark and stay in it so far recently. Definitely would be needing more price pumps. :P

On 2/22/2019 at 10:15 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

According to Coinbase 1 week ago on the 17th February 2019 at 12:30 GMT:

• BTC = £2,767.29

Statistics show this small pump was increased by: 

• £237.18(8.54%)

According to today Friday 25th February 2019 

• £3,015.45

Considering the scams and all the false advertising and unfulfilled promises and news that goes on, why has the market turned it's tables, has it seen the rock bottom and is it going to turn out for the better over this period or do you think we should be seeing the next bitcoin crash coming soon?

Not only bitcoin was pumped but ETH took a turn for the better as well as litecoin almost increasing by over 25% + value over the course of the week, do you think we will be seeing better days once again over this years duration or do you think it will be just as bad as last year for the hodlers that earn interest in sites but end up losing more due to the market losses? 

Is Bitcoin even worth it you may ask, well since this recover, I do see hope for it once again, I'm hoping many investors will see some light in Bitcoin despite the news, I believe this news to be something that scares off these Bitcoin whales, but what is the reason for this, what does the news get out of it? Well all these hacks in exchange sites were not helping and these huge flaws in local bitcoins where people could hack others account to steal their money...

Do you see a future and a sustainable one with Bitcoin or is it time to say no?

it looks like that level is still acting as a resistance level ..i hope that it will upgrate at the next time!!

Cheers...!

8 hours ago, polor12 said:

as of now btc is slightly increasing.. yes it does drop but not by as much then late last year..its passing 4k by a couple hundred.. by the end of next month most likely we see it passing 5k..

I really do hope to see some upwards movement soon, but who know. With the latest news of one of the biggest companies in the world starting to accept btc and bitcoin cash I think that we should see 5-6k very soon

I still think bitcoins have a very bright future, holding one bitcoins or more for your future, 10 years or more, can turn out to be a really good investment. There's so many good news for blockchain and especially bitcoins right now. And at the same time, we see the central banks keeps printing more money to buy up debt. So each day our fiat money loses it's value, making everything for you and me more expensive.

Well I've noticed that Bitcoin has surpassed $4,000.00 but it is holding resistance to increase further. This is the first time that the resistance has actually stayed rather fixed in price because the first time it surpassed $4,000.00 - it went back into decline hours afterwards as it could not sustain the price of the coin. Now Litecoin is holding some true potential and it's a matter of time to see where that will go.

I'm hoping that BTC can hold a great value for the other coins to thrive since I truly believe that every coin does in a way follow BTC's traces on the market. The better BTC is, sustainability will be good and healthy for other coins.