Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Positive Variance

Featured Comment

This positive variance, is it real or is it a myth?.. Once again i find myself playing all day, waiting for this positive variance that wont seem to come.. after busting over and over again, still all im getting are the same streaks of reds that has no problem showing up every minute.. Its been more and more difficult everyday now, to even get a small win or create some sort of a profit.. constantly just busting without even goung above my starting balance.. just straight down till bust!.. its quite frustrating to say the least.. after constant losses, and something personal came up, i had 4 days off from playing, which was a blessing i  disguise.. coming back today hoping for change, just ends up in dissapointment.. the reds streaks 4 days prior, continues on today.. so makes me wonder.. where is this positive variance? why is it taking so long to show up? is it just something made up or what? cause here i am, patiently waiting.. trying not to go crazy.. :/

Why do I feel all the threads you or are made by others in this sub forum is just the same thing ie; that is about you loosing. Just in another way of loosing. 

I feel you. And no matter how many times we change seeds or even do preroll it keeps coming back.And it keeps popping everytime I bet big too, seems like I've been teased really. Hoping in beta version theres a little change.

On 2/23/2019 at 6:25 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Your positive win streak will come some day! Let's hope it comes soon :)

I think video poker is too difficult, if only there were more interesting PVPs

On 2/23/2019 at 2:28 AM, polor12 said:

which games are you playing?... tbh if you take my opinion into consideration...playing Baccarat or DP... theres more possibilities in getting green then red with those games... 50/50 chance.. i think those 2 games alone is more favor to the player then the house..

I mostly only play Keno, Plinko and HiLo.. sometimes Mines.. other games i play if required for the giveaway challenges.. other than those times, i barely touch em.. oh and Video Poker.. xD

On 2/23/2019 at 3:07 AM, Kate said:

Why do I feel all the threads you or are made by others in this sub forum is just the same thing ie; that is about you loosing. Just in another way of loosing. 

Because that is all thats been happening.. consistenly busting.. if we were winning, you would see winning threads.. lol.. so if you can turn our bust into wins, id gladly post winning threads.. xD

On 2/23/2019 at 4:25 AM, williamshennie9 said:

Your positive win streak will come some day! Let's hope it comes soon :)

Yeah, still waiting for it!.. xD

On 3/5/2019 at 1:34 AM, laron said:

I think video poker is too difficult, if only there were more interesting PVPs

I like Video Poker, if you want difficult.. Keno and Plinko is your game!.. hahaha xD