Stake Community
Raster

Back to $4k

Featured Comment

It's certainly exciting to see the rise in price. I can only hope it's the beginning of a much larger bull run but I thought by my projections that the price would have to bottom at aboutb$2700 before it could continue to climb back up to previous levels.

I could always be wrong though so hopefully we get back to 20k in time and them 50k and keeps going. How great would that be.

That is some good news for BTC! Lets see if it would go up to 5k, if it does then there is still hope yet for it to go even higher! But 4k is in the right direction for sure! I may have to start winning again and build up my BTC balance. Hahaha. I sort of lost interest in winning when it kept going lower and lower. Now i have motivation to win once again! Hopefully stake will cooperate on this! Hahaha xD

Yup. Was excited when the rise began from 3600 to 4200 but sadly it went a sudden drop to 3840$ :( Hope it goes back again up sometimes got a lot to sell. Just have to wait now :( 

Whenever we celebrate bitcoin's rise it goes down again. Maybe we're jinxing it? haha

anyways I hope it goes back up soon ass I will only change it to our currency when it goes back to 6k. I  hope it reaches that high lol

ive  done some research and looked into the current market. Most people have no clue whats going on however i see alot of people saying ti will go down after this bump to 3000 -3500 who say to buy then as it will bounce to 5000-6000. Not to sure myself about this however i reckon i agree about it bouncing back up after going down (which is doing rn) 

it says 4000.. in a couple more hours it will be at 4500..3 secs later it would drop to 3800..1 hour from there 3600.. all i am saying its going to be difficult to keep it rising.. if it stays at 4000 or goes up in the next 24rhs without dropping then we can expect a big rise this year..

It seems to be barely able to even breakthrough and stay at the $4000 mark for the moment now, we shall see how it goes along this year.

22 hours ago, Mistake said:

@williamshennie9 I think this year btc will touch 5k$* my feeling xD*

I hope you are right. I have a bad feeling it will go to $2,000 or less by the end of 2019 :( I hope I am wrong... What do you think about this situation happening?

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I hope you are right. I have a bad feeling it will go to $2,000 or less by the end of 2019 :( I hope I am wrong... What do you think about this situation happening?

Well when btc touch 2000$ its imposibble for me, what i think? Make a simple i dont care when btc going low, i will buy some and sell when btc raise up

It has been at this price for some time now.   I am no expert but I have a feeling that around the beginning  or maybe mid summer of this year it may take a jump up to about $6k or $7k.  We will have to wait and see.