Stake Forum
Edward

📢 Stake v2 Genesis Challenge

Featured Comment

@Edward, I have a question please; the rewards on the part of the Rain, in this case where there are 2 versions of the site, how does it work? is it for those who use the betta version? or the normal version Stake.com? Or both at the same time?

Cheers...!

Really like v2.0 a lot, even though I didnt spend a lot of time on 1.0 because I'm a little new to stake.  I've enjoyed participating in the launch too.  Its been amazing to see Eddie and Stunna pop in, even though it was super quick :)  I'm sure a lot of hard work has gone into this and I wanted to let the Stake team know some of us appreciate it!  Keep up the awesome job you all are doing!

7 hours ago, bicoinman said:

@Edward, I have a question please; the rewards on the part of the Rain, in this case where there are 2 versions of the site, how does it work? is it for those who use the betta version? or the normal version Stake.com? Or both at the same time?

Cheers...!

The rewards will be distributed via coupons maximum 24h after that daily challenge has finished, we need time to verify the bets and announce the winners - the same system as always :)

Use the beta version of course, we want to hear the full feedback on the last day by those who persistently fulfilled all 14 days of challenges, tested all the games - old and new and can objectively say what they like or dislike on the new version, including suggestions, constructive cricisim and even reporting bugs :D

can't wait for stake 2.0, for now beta test is very amazing, animation and instant bet makes it easy for players but there are many things to fix

happy stake will switch to stake 2.0 hopefully going forward, I really like the animation tester 2.0 which is very charming, the display can be seen easily

Apart from the hype on RB disappearing, there have been a few issues with V2 that I've noticed... with most of these errors/glitches happening whilst on my mobile (iPhone).

Annoyingly so, the main issue with playing on mobile is still present in both V1/V2 - the frustrating zoom in-out that happens when you try to tap with too fast a rhythm on the betting button in any game. Anyone who has not experienced this owe it to themselves to do it before it is (hopefully) fixed!

I have also tried using various mobile browsers, with only "Firefox Focus" working as intended and disabling auto-zoom on the phone without affecting the other features.

Some other minor glitches include being unable to refresh the page, no text in the chatbox, UI freezing up.

Granted, all these are easily solved by refreshing the page/browser... or in worst-case scenarios removing the cookies/site information but I'm sure many mobile users will appreciate being able to play mostly without going through such ordeals. 

P.S. RIGHTS for mobile users petition! As if always losing at RollHunts or Trivia isn't bad enough!!!! 😫

Because of the Forum downtime the other day, the challenges continued from last midnight according to the past schedule 😉 Timer is extended to an additional day, we will be finishing the seasonal on the 13th March at midnight GTM 😁

Thank you for your understanding, everyone! 🍀

Stake v2 is a genesis. so on't keep my opinion , but when you look rains an graphism, it is nice , i just want to know how to win challenges.. so I look forward to starting one of the challenges. Cheers...!

Hey, everyone, a small update on this :) 

Since we are slowly wrapping up the Seasonal, the last topic (for feedback) will be posted tomorrow, not in midnight GTM tonight, but as soon as we verify the last day and do the final cut in who fulfilled 14/14 so far and distribute those prizes, so only those players will be able to participate and get the share of the final day prize pool! Not to forget - there will be a small surprise for those most persistent ones!!!! 😉

Stay tuneeeed, Stake loves you ❣️

11 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Since we are slowly wrapping up the Seasonal, the last topic (for feedback) will be posted tomorrow, not in midnight GTM tonight, but as soon as we verify the last day and do the final cut in who fulfilled 14/14 so far and distribute those prizes, so only those players will be able to participate and get the share of the final day prize pool! Not to forget - there will be a small surprise for those most persistent ones!!!! 😉

So the challenge of tomorrow is only available for the ones who made it through all the days so far?

Just now, skywallkee said:

So the challenge of tomorrow is only available for the ones who made it through all the days so far?

Yeah, feedback on site (with prizes) will be given by those who fulfilled all 14 days so far :) 

The rest can also write in the Suggestion Board or specifically on this topic as well: 

We look forward to hearing more! ;) 

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Eagerly waiting for the surprise!! lol