Cheetos1337

Discussion for Stake 2 BETA

Featured Comment

Limbo is just a good remake of the old game chartbet which is great. Now instead of waiting for the multiplier just go through the bets quicker than before which is better than chartbet. 

3 hours ago, rkczilla said:

New HiLo is great, I love option to change the card mid bet. This feature gives HiLo a new dimension! Would be awesome to add hotkey for changing the card there, IMO.

Hotkey exist for Hilo, be sure to enable them!

16 hours ago, millioner500 said:

I think that the update is generally good, but the color scheme is too bright, the eyes get tired quickly.

When dark mode doesn't help your eyes, you know there's a problem lol Although it's hard to have an appealing design for dark mode that's not brightly colorful.

3 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

@Dan start card selection function will not implement?

I think a lot of us were hoping for this feature, but it seems you still have to manually scroll through the cards to find the right start card for your game.

On 2/27/2019 at 5:43 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I think a lot of us were hoping for this feature, but it seems you still have to manually scroll through the cards to find the right start card for your game.

so if I understand correctly ... shortcuts are a way to advance to automatic HILO? if this is the case where we stayed making bets that do not come from us !! the best is to give up this idea of paris fast and auto car os risk to plant deep thank you for the suggestion!! @williamshennie9

Cheer...1

On 2/26/2019 at 10:38 PM, bicoinman said:

yeah we have see it:it is a nice update.. but this new 2.0 of stake has upgrade my PC work to 20% and i don't know why..please any person can explain why?

Cheers...!

Try using cc cleaner and switch the browser it works pretty good for me now not that much ram goes for it also check your extensions to see If any of them uses the space. 

On 2/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I do not worry about myself, and I can make an automatic card change program for myself. but it would be easier if we had this function by default.

35 minutes ago, Kate said:

Try using cc cleaner and switch the browser it works pretty good for me now not that much ram goes for it also check your extensions to see If any of them uses the space

yeah okay thanks for suggestion, i will do it bye and good luck @Kate

6 hours ago, AlphaStorm said:

I do not worry about myself, and I can make an automatic card change program for myself. but it would be easier if we had this function by default.

If you can do this, it would be awesome if you could share how you do it, so that those of us that love HiLo can also learn how to do it :)

I love stake 2.0, I love the new game modes , it’s amazing, only fix bugs and stake will be #1 crypto site!!!!!!!! So happy for stake and it’s amazing future 

i like the update however video poker is the WORST i cant make anything off it i might just be stupid thou. limbo is good but its basically a safe version of chartbet

18 hours ago, peel1 said:

i like the update however video poker is the WORST i cant make anything off it i might just be stupid thou. limbo is good but its basically a safe version of chartbet

You're right, I was super hyped about Video poker, but I can hardly get my self a pair of Jacks, now imagine trying to get a three of a kind, there's just no way lol

1 hour ago, Cheetos1337 said:

You're right, I was super hyped about Video poker, but I can hardly get my self a pair of Jacks, now imagine trying to get a three of a kind, there's just no way lol

Its very true i really hope stake fix it to make it more fair because atm legit no one will play it because you cant make anything off it at all the odds are wayyyyy to low for the multipliers 

I feel most comfortable using beta than the normal version, hurts my eyes less too haha XD
But the coloring is too..."monotone"d !? It can get a bit difficult to notice mentions, or loss for example. Maybe it's just me, idk!

P.S: Is this the right forum section/topic to discuss this?🤔