Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Bright and shinny updated Keno!

Featured Comment

Oh wow, i thought i had a hard time to quit keno, well now it just got even more difficult! With the brand new options for payout, different risk level, automated stop in win or loss.. lots of new things to play with!.. But most of all, the payout!.. now i wouldnt need to play plinko if i do not want to... at higher risk taking away payout for the usually lowest multiplier to hit, but in turn the payout is huge! the hit for 5 tiles for example, hitting 5 use to be 36x, now at high risk it is balloned to 450x! man, cant wait to see what bets people are going to hit these nice payouts!.. One question remains for me though.. i wonder if the odds have changed?.. im assuming it would since of the different level risk options.. but i could be wrong! anyways, good luck everyone and enjoy the new candies! xD

15 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I must say it does look amazing! Especially with some of those payouts :D

Yes! the payout is friggin awesomesauce! the risk is higher, but just have to find a new way of betting to time those hits! so its fun in a way, lol.. did i just really say that xD...

13 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

The color really looks nice, girly but nice :D

lol! *cough* youre coming out as purple on here buddy! xD .. i dont really mind the color, maybe theyll add the option to be able to change your color pallets? maybe?.. heheh xD

I'm extremely dissatisfied with the new Keno. In the sneak peek, we were told the 10/10 payout on Keno will be 100k-x, and it's now 1000x. We all know how difficult it is to achieve 10/10 hits on Keno so 100k-x was not too much... I don't know why it was decreased so much :s 

9 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I'm extremely dissatisfied with the new Keno. In the sneak peek, we were told the 10/10 payout on Keno will be 100k-x, and it's now 1000x. We all know how difficult it is to achieve 10/10 hits on Keno so 100k-x was not too much... I don't know why it was decreased so much :s 

yeah that does suck, but look at it this way maybe, we are probably never going to hit it anyway, so it being 100k or 1k makes no difference.. just pretty numbers to lure ya in trying to hit it! hahaha xD.. but if one players does manage to hit it by some miracle, because i know not very many hunt for 10/10 mainly cause they see no point in trying (me included), that would be a heartbreaking moment!.. but i will deal with it when it happens.. if it happens xD...

2 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

An update on the new Keno... very addictive but variance may just make one go broke :/ 

Even hitting 5 chosen numbers is a fucking difficult task but of course reaps great rewards! 

i hit 5 numbers out of 5 on a consistent base on the old keno, but have yet to achieve that on this revamped version on high risk.. that is my usual play setting is 5 tiles and second 8 tiles..i do notice its a bit more difficult to hit, but i think that is a given with the higher payout.. just have to figure out now how to have balance control using this new mode.. good luck!

Stake has indeed have made a huge update and a huge good change in the looks of the game which is great

On 2/24/2019 at 8:36 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Oh wow, i thought i had a hard time to quit keno, well now it just got even more difficult! With the brand new options for payout, different risk level, automated stop in win or loss.. lots of new things to play with!.. But most of all, the payout!.. now i wouldnt need to play plinko if i do not want to... at higher risk taking away payout for the usually lowest multiplier to hit, but in turn the payout is huge! the hit for 5 tiles for example, hitting 5 use to be 36x, now at high risk it is balloned to 450x! man, cant wait to see what bets people are going to hit these nice payouts!.. One question remains for me though.. i wonder if the odds have changed?.. im assuming it would since of the different level risk options.. but i could be wrong! anyways, good luck everyone and enjoy the new candies! xD

Omg i so agree with you.   lol I am so addicted to the new keno.    So far I have hit x63 twice  and those hits were both yesterday.   I wish you the best of luck.