Stake Forum
irawk0

My list of suggestions for Stake 2.0

Featured Comment

1. Please make the live stats smaller. The new chat is now bigger forcing the actual game play section to be smaller, meaning if I keep live stats open I'd have to block the entire chat window just to play.

2. Please make notifications disappear by itself after a minute. I've gotten the "Update available" notification 3 times already and it's very distracting

3. Please add a button for Forums and Withdraw on the top. There is enough space up there.

4. Please revert Statistics back to the old format. I'd much rather see individual stats for each game then be able to actually find previous for example, Hilo games, than having to scroll through all games to find one. The new system jumbles every currency and every game together, so it'd take like 100x longer to find old bets lol

5. Dice: please speed up autobet, or fix the new glitch where if I stop autobet it still does one more bet. Either leave it slow but make us be able to stop autobet in time, or speed it up so it's understandable if we can't stop in time.

6. Keno: I'd love for the auto-pick option to pick less than 10 numbers. Also please increase Keno payouts. Current 1000x for 10/10 hits is still way too small imo

7. Wheel: I prefer the old look where the multipliers are on the actual wheel instead of below it. What happens is you'd have to scroll down to see the actual payouts (at least for chrome):http://prntscr.com/mpp2er

8. For games like Keno/Plinko/Wheel: I suggest having the different risks be buttons placed side by side instead of a drop down menu. It looks cleaner that way imo, as well as avoiding accidentally choosing different risk than intended.

That's all for now. I'm getting used to the smaller fonts for games but larger spaces for chat, and the new commands, but there are some things I think are fine just the way they were :) 

Edit: there's a visual bug with Hilo. Going high on Ace shows up as going low on the bet ID page: http://prntscr.com/mppun2

Edit2: It'd be nice if there's a guideline for requirements to be "forum hero" on chat. Right now it's basically whoever can post the most on forums with no consideration of quality. I'd actually think those with VIP tag on forums should get it, and as to those with 1k+ posts without VIP... basically satoshi farming right there imo.

Edited by irawk0

Stake 2.0 right now still beta, so any suggestion like this was really great into final Stake v2. Support would saying much many thanks to you. I'm also talking some suggestion to support too like reverting the old statistic. Any features that still not available today (from announced sneak peak, for example left-tab game choosing), I hope will be released at final. 

Let us wait support to forward this to developer. 

14 hours ago, irawk0 said:

1. Please make the live stats smaller. The new chat is now bigger forcing the actual game play section to be smaller, meaning if I keep live stats open I'd have to block the entire chat window just to play.

2. Please make notifications disappear by itself after a minute. I've gotten the "Update available" notification 3 times already and it's very distracting

3. Please add a button for Forums and Withdraw on the top. There is enough space up there.

4. Please revert Statistics back to the old format. I'd much rather see individual stats for each game then be able to actually find previous for example, Hilo games, than having to scroll through all games to find one. The new system jumbles every currency and every game together, so it'd take like 100x longer to find old bets lol

5. Dice: please speed up autobet, or fix the new glitch where if I stop autobet it still does one more bet. Either leave it slow but make us be able to stop autobet in time, or speed it up so it's understandable if we can't stop in time.

6. Keno: I'd love for the auto-pick option to pick less than 10 numbers. Also please increase Keno payouts. Current 1000x for 10/10 hits is still way too small imo

7. Wheel: I prefer the old look where the multipliers are on the actual wheel instead of below it. What happens is you'd have to scroll down to see the actual payouts (at least for chrome):http://prntscr.com/mpp2er

8. For games like Keno/Plinko/Wheel: I suggest having the different risks be buttons placed side by side instead of a drop down menu. It looks cleaner that way imo, as well as avoiding accidentally choosing different risk than intended.

That's all for now. I'm getting used to the smaller fonts for games but larger spaces for chat, and the new commands, but there are some things I think are fine just the way they were :) 

Edit: there's a visual bug with Hilo. Going high on Ace shows up as going low on the bet ID page: http://prntscr.com/mppun2

Edit2: It'd be nice if there's a guideline for requirements to be "forum hero" on chat. Right now it's basically whoever can post the most on forums with no consideration of quality. I'd actually think those with VIP tag on forums should get it, and as to those with 1k+ posts without VIP... basically satoshi farming right there imo.

1. Agreed, that'll be live probably sometime today.
2. Bit confused by this one, the alerts that slide in on the left? They do disappear by themselves, or do you mean the the bell on the right?
3. Click on your username (top right), "cashier" and "community" there.
4. We could probably add some filtering to this in future, I'm assuming you're talking about here: https://beta.stake.com/transactions/bets
5. If you have "instant bet" enabled and autobet, that's max speed. If there's one more bet after you click stop, that's because the bet is already "in flight" between you and the server, I can't stop that!
6. How should autopick work then? I don't think we'll change the odds tbh, but not my call, so I'll pass it on.
7. This becomes a bit tricky as the "old" wheel only had like 12 segments max, "new" wheel has 50, that kinda makes it hard to fit the numbers 🤷‍♂️
8. We tend to to do this as it's a bit more pleasant for users on mobile I think, but I'll happily be proved wrong if enough people tell me they don't like it!
Thanks for the feedback and bug report! 👍

Tyvm for the feedback Josh :) Just want to clarify what I meant with a couple of the suggestions:

2. Oh ok, it felt like forever to me, maybe because on PD the notification is on the right and the betting section is on the bottom so they don't obstruct each other, whereas on Stake they are all to the left.

3. Yup I know about those buttons, it just seems a little cumbersome to go there, especially when we want to encourage people to check out forums, and when newcomers see only the deposit button and no withdraw button, scam bells sound in their head (I assume). 

6. If there is a way to autopick 1-10 numbers, like I personally prefer 8 numbers so I autopick 10 right now and deciding which 2 to remove is a big dilemma :D 

I just had to use Stake 2.0 in order to try @Darko's video poker challenge.  OMG, my eyes, my eyes, can we please have a light option?  Yes, I realize that the dark mode is more edgy but choice is good.

The other thing I liked was the countdown for how many characters I could have in my chat messages, but really not super jazzed about the new look, hope that old stake is kept up for many more months.

On 2/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, Josh said:

1. Agreed, that'll be live probably sometime today.
2. Bit confused by this one, the alerts that slide in on the left? They do disappear by themselves, or do you mean the the bell on the right?
3. Click on your username (top right), "cashier" and "community" there.
4. We could probably add some filtering to this in future, I'm assuming you're talking about here: https://beta.stake.com/transactions/bets
5. If you have "instant bet" enabled and autobet, that's max speed. If there's one more bet after you click stop, that's because the bet is already "in flight" between you and the server, I can't stop that!
6. How should autopick work then? I don't think we'll change the odds tbh, but not my call, so I'll pass it on.
7. This becomes a bit tricky as the "old" wheel only had like 12 segments max, "new" wheel has 50, that kinda makes it hard to fit the numbers 🤷‍♂️
8. We tend to to do this as it's a bit more pleasant for users on mobile I think, but I'll happily be proved wrong if enough people tell me they don't like it!
Thanks for the feedback and bug report! 👍

Actually holding space using hotkeys is faster, also betting 400 sats rather than 100 sats is also faster for some reason (Stake wants us to lose money faster question mark 👀)

my suggestions for stake 2.0... do anything and everything your heart desires, play with all and every setting or feature to slowly get near optimal designs,

remember folks its in beta still and things will be buggy and changes will be made...
but please 
......please........

add a feature to speed up betting!!! especially on keno!!

WHat do you mean by point number 2 ? Like the update available ? It has never ever occurred to me is it on the new stake v2 site ?