New to gambling? Quick Strategies and Tactics for the games on Stake

Trigety

Featured Comment

On 2/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, Trigety said:

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Everyone, i for some reason wanted to show you some tactical ways to play the different games on stake, which all are unique in their own way but first i will go trough some simple rules of the winner.

The games are simple to play tho require a lot of practice to get right, it is not easy to win from the start if u dont know what and how to do it, therefor i thought sharing a bit of what i learned throughout my time on stake, start and playing for real on stake can be hard for profit, but i have used a long time practicing and thought sharing my knowledge, therefor if you are new and need some help, this might be worth reading.

For the newbs, winners rules, dont say to anyone i told u, keep it secret.
1. First is patience and self-control which is the most important and key to success therefor allways bet an amount around 1/5 - 1/10 - 1/100 or even 1/1000 of your bankroll if u have enough funds, in this way you give your probability a chance to hit something and there will be more room for reds, tho intuition tells you when to bet higher so go with that but play with amounts and multipliers that wont make you lose fast, also allways bet inbetween these amounts to secure your wins and get bigger chance to hit a huge win with a huge amount, that means make your bets tactical each time. For example bet 1/1000 20 times 1/100 10 times 1/10 5 times 1/5 1 - 3 times, then go back to 1/1000 and repeat and dont click the max button.

2. Either you win or loose mentality dont work, yeah you can get lucky, but in the end u wont win as much as u could, therefor use the strategy from nr 1 and dont go and bet randomly, yeah you might hit but there is quite a bigger chance to lose then win. Therefor put in a strategy in all of your games so you stay on the winning side and have profit.

3. Never play when you are not in the mood for playing, you will loose!

4. Read these three rules and understand them, mind them own them, they will be usefull for you.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Now lets go trough all the games on stake.
(Warning all games can eat your balance if you dont bet right and hit on the highest multipliers with the highest bets)

Dice:
Dice have a lot of strategys to make you a winner, you either bet these ways 50/50, 25/75, 1/99, 0,5/99,5 or 0,1/99,9 where you change your bets acordingly to rule nr 1, if you have other questions please post it or message me private. I can go in details and show you pictures no problem

Limbo:
Limbo the eating bimbo, crazy as it is, its simple and very dangerous eats your balance like nobody if u risk it high.. Dangerous as it is playing on Limbo it can be rewarding, therefor play with caution, but limbo is also easy if u know how, allways play this game after rule nr 1. or u can change it to something you like more but bet with reason, and dont think u will hit it, but play safe play 100 - 500 bets and go back recover if thats what u need somewhere else,

Hilo:
Hilo is a bit easier then the other games, you allways have a 50/50 chance of getting it right on any card, here you dont have to use rule nr 1 but bet with caution,
cause the greed can get to you and you will loose, it will eat you :D So bet carefully. Id say start with 1/1000 and sometimes give it a god 1/10 bet where u quickly go out after 3 cards and take the profit.

Keno:
Keno is a bad bish but rewarding and 2.0 made it even better, go with the low one and change numbers every fifth time or something like that, make a strategy and then go for it and stay on the strategy so you dont get eaten by the red devil, also stay on 6 numbers and bet on low, its the best position.. Dont tell edward i told u that ūüėģ

Mines:
Mines mines mines. Well i love mines it is really rewarding if u know how to play it. What it requires is some patience, strategy and a little bit of luck and you can get it high, just dont think your going to hit it all the time, your really have to change strategys often on this one to make it hit, if there is anything u want to know else then that rule nr 1 should be used here aswell, msg me if you need some strategies or something, i could show u some images of tactics i use.

Plinko:
If you see a 0 on plinko u have to know its going to be hitting that multiplier more often then the highest multiplier so take care bet with caution, and leave it if u dont win after 100 - 500 games so you dont get eaten like so many other people i have noticed, allways go plinko and get their balance eaten, again here if u want to know it, rule nr 1. What multipliers u go for well is up to you.. Attention - If you have a monitor that can turn around, put it on the side and play the game, should help i think..? or not :D

Blackjack:
COUNT THE CARDS!! Wtf u thinking lol? Easy game, naa not really, this is pure intuition and the understandment of which cards u have had and which might come, but this is a computer so its rng is different, all u should do, is bet low amounts from the start so so you get enough time to understand how the cards come from the bot and your will be able to win, cause it runs in a pattern, not allways the same but it might :D and dont say to edward or he might tell the developers to make a bot that shuffles the cards and gives a new deck each time ūüėģ

Roulette:
Roulette is a nice game, really rewarding but also dangerous, allways bet and some numbers u prefer, after win you raise bet and change numbers again u do the same and u repeat or you do what you want with the numbers and raise as you want, but you can also raise double each time u loose on the same numbers and when u hit u usually hit a high amount, then go back to starting point and change numbers and do the same :) tho also bet according to strategy and rule nr 1.

Video Poker:
Video poker is as simple as it is but hard to hit tho sometimes, here you should make a strategy from your intuition, and keep the bet sizes acording to rule nr 1 again, that is safest.

Wheel:
The wheel is okay aswell, i tho never play it but u can win well on it aswell if u take the risk, again bet according to rule nr 1 change the sizes of the bets accordingly aswell and you might grab a win or two, tho dont think your will hit the high multipliers all the time, cause you wont..!=? WTF rng .. ūüėģ Oups yes, but there is some good chances u can take and then bet high, take the win and go home :D

Diamond Poker:
Well  what a simple game, keep the bets according to rule nr 1 again and dont bet max, it is the stupidist thing u can do, go half or 1/5 atleast u got some thing u can recover with afterwards, thats pretty much all i can say about diamond poker or yeah, its like poker but with diamonds :D

Baccarat:
Never played baccarat, but i know this is also a game with intuition just like blackjack, play slow learn the game and go higher bets eventually.

That was all i had for now, hope you guys like what you read, tried to keep it simple so you could read it quickly and play the games, if you need more help with strategies ill gladly help u more if u pm me or post here on the forum post and ill get in touch with you as soon as i can.

Best of luck with the games or id rather say go win!.

I learnt from all that patience is a key characteristic to have and also my chances are higher if I have a deep bankroll. 

Would you say reverse increase bet on loss works better for you or increasing bets on win streaks?

@nuuuitsjdragon

You are im guessing reffering to dice right? Id say its more of a intuitive thing, you get familiar with it.. Or otherwise calculate the chances of hitting something which never is the case but gives u some knowledge about when to stop and when to raise.. Tho im more of a guy that increases on loss then on win cause it sort of makes better sense, tho use the rule nr 1 when playing and ofcourse bet according to some limits. So you dont loose it all in your hunt... This also requires a bigger bankroll, therfor maybe go play with doge insteast of playing with btc id say.

21 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I learnt from all that patience is a key characteristic to have and also my chances are higher if I have a deep bankroll. 

Would you say reverse increase bet on loss works better for you or increasing bets on win streaks?

Increasing bet on win or lose are working great, "if" you "know when to stop"¬†ūüėĀ.

Thisi is the important part here, "know when to stop", in win or lose position, we need to "know when the best time to stop"

@artcode

100% Artcode, the stop buttons are one of the most important parts of the game, tho if you have read my post i refered to it aswell as "know when to lose" so that means lowering the bet size and flipping next hash to reveal a loss and continue for some time until ur sure enough losses have happened to reveal a win where you should lift up your bet again just before the wins, depending on what game u play.

Edited by Trigety

@bicoinman
I must admit i dont really get the part, what do you really mean here? If i got it right u mean its a big shit strategy if u use a high multiplier with a little bet? Well id everything depends on your bankroll and follow the rule nr 1 will make it easier for you to keep on the safe side and gain wins!

is it a big or shit strategy to take big returns??

uggh "Are you new on stake and tired of losing?"  reading that makes me feel like a pooptart lover or something like that....

hi im Shaniqua and I am not new on stake and haave essentially been losing my whole time here.  . . yet i keep coming back making the same mistakes over and over again....

the advice in the thread i feel comes from good intentions but its easier said than done... id like to think i have control, or thought i did, but no where near the steering wheel.... i can give good advice too but i cannot follow it .. not yet anyway, aghh sorri im depressed now

thanks for the post and replies guys, hang in there peoples... better to get out if your not having fun and quit wheile your ahead ... ahead of what you will potentially and probably lose if you keep playhing.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:59 PM, Mikehoncho said:

This a very good post. I appreciate the advice.

I dont think on Hilo it's 50/50 each time. 

50/50 as in you choose one of the sides each time, so in some way it is 50/50 if u get what i mean. Tho ofcourse picking a low under nr 2 is ls slight lower chance then picking a high at that point but u still get a 50/50 chance of picking the right nr.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:37 AM, Shaniqua said:

uggh "Are you new on stake and tired of losing?"  reading that makes me feel like a pooptart lover or something like that....

hi im Shaniqua and I am not new on stake and haave essentially been losing my whole time here.  . . yet i keep coming back making the same mistakes over and over again....

the advice in the thread i feel comes from good intentions but its easier said than done... id like to think i have control, or thought i did, but no where near the steering wheel.... i can give good advice too but i cannot follow it .. not yet anyway, aghh sorri im depressed now

thanks for the post and replies guys, hang in there peoples... better to get out if your not having fun and quit wheile your ahead ... ahead of what you will potentially and probably lose if you keep playhing.

Honestly i have same issue, i keep on getting too greedy upon my balance and stake eats it, what im doing is im trying to follow some simple rules but that yes is harder said then done.. Which has gotten better then before, i dont loose as fast anymore as i did once, if not i get to greedy again, but eventually ill get it right lol.. Atleast that is my goals for now

6 minutes ago, Jerickj said:

Im not new in stake but i always bust i made some profit but in the end lose all of it and the ammo i hope i can use this strtegy in real game and thanks in the info

No problem Jerickj, gl with the games man :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm these are interesting. It would even be more helpful or look more  effective if you added a live stats picture or your stats so that we can really see if you yourself are tired of losing and started earning :)

ANyway, I'll give this a try some time, but some here are a bit too common strategies that I have tried already.. Looking forward to other creative strategies! :) 

hello @Trigety its true the whole thing  is, we try to accelerate  the amount what kept with us so quickly.that's the main reason of losses still we can't change our mind set to normal.me too in same race.i am also tried for a strategy for a week i won't loss but i can't control  after that and lost all what profit collected in a weekdays.if you add only 10% of the balance in a day you cant lose your money after a week it almost doubled your balance.its a simple strategy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for such awesome guy for these newbies. 

I am one of those from the past not anymore as i have learned from my mistakes ;)

Also when you get tired just chill for a bit and return back after some time.

Never hesitate with your strategies neither bets!

Edited by DreamStage

On 2/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, Trigety said:

Hello Everyone, i for some reason wanted to show you some tactical ways to play the different games on stake, which all are unique in their own way but first i will go trough some simple rules of the winner.

The games are simple to play tho require a lot of practice to get right, it is not easy to win from the start if u dont know what and how to do it, therefor i thought sharing a bit of what i learned throughout my time on stake, start and playing for real on stake can be hard for profit, but i have used a long time practicing and thought sharing my knowledge, therefor if you are new and need some help, this might be worth reading.

For the newbs, winners rules, dont say to anyone i told u, keep it secret.
1. First is patience and self-control which is the most important and key to success therefor allways bet an amount around 1/5 - 1/10 - 1/100 or even 1/1000 of your bankroll if u have enough funds, in this way you give your probability a chance to hit something and there will be more room for reds, tho intuition tells you when to bet higher so go with that but play with amounts and multipliers that wont make you lose fast, also allways bet inbetween these amounts to secure your wins and get bigger chance to hit a huge win with a huge amount, that means make your bets tactical each time. For example bet 1/1000 20 times 1/100 10 times 1/10 5 times 1/5 1 - 3 times, then go back to 1/1000 and repeat and dont click the max button.

2. Either you win or loose mentality dont work, yeah you can get lucky, but in the end u wont win as much as u could, therefor use the strategy from nr 1 and dont go and bet randomly, yeah you might hit but there is quite a bigger chance to lose then win. Therefor put in a strateÔĽŅgy in all of your games so you stay on the winning side and have profit.

3. Never play when you are not in the mood for playing, you will loose!

4. Read these three rules and understand them, mind them own them, they will be usefull for you.

Now lets go trough all the games on stake.
(Warning all games can eat your balance if you dont bet right and hit on the highest multipliers with the highest bets)

Dice:
Dice have a lot of strategys to make you a winner, you either bet these ways 50/50, 25/75, 1/99, 0,5/99,5 or 0,1/99,9 where you change your bets acordingly to rule nr 1, if you have other questions please post it or message me private. I can go in details and show you pictures no problem

Limbo:
Limbo the eating bimbo, crazy as it is, its simple and very dangerous eats your balance like nobody if u risk it high.. Dangerous as it is playing on Limbo it can be rewarding, therefor play with caution, but limbo is also easy if u know how, allways play this game after rule nr 1. or u can change it to something you like more but bet with reason, and dont think u will hit it, but play safe play 100 - 500 bets and go back recover if thats what u need somewhere else,

Hilo:
Hilo is a bit easier then the other games, you allways have a 50/50 chance of getting it right on any card, here you dont have to use rule nr 1 but bet with caution,
cause the greed can get to you and you will loose, it will eat you :D So bet carefully. Id say start with 1/1000 and sometimes give it a god 1/10 bet where u quickly go out after 3 cards and take the profit.

Keno:
Keno is a bad bish but rewarding and 2.0 made it even better, go with the low one and change numbers every fifth time or something like that, make a strategy and then go for it and stay on the strategy so you dont get eaten by the red devil, also stay on 6 numbers and bet on low, its the best position.. Dont tell edward i told u that ūüėģ

Mines:
Mines mines mines. Well i love mines it is really rewarding if u know how to play it. What it requires is some patience, strategy and a little bit of luck and you can get it high, just dont think your going to hit it all the time, your really have to change strategys often on this one to make it hit, if there is anything u want to know else then that rule nr 1 should be used here aswell, msg me if you need some strategies or something, i could show u some images of tactics i use.

Plinko:
If you see a 0 on plinko u have to know its going to be hitting that multiplier more often then the highest multiplier so take care bet with caution, and leave it if u dont win after 100 - 500 games so you dont get eaten like so many other people i have noticed, allways go plinko and get their balance eaten, again here if u want to know it, rule nr 1. What multipliers u go for well is up to you.. Attention - If you have a monitor that can turn around, put it on the side and play the game, should help i think..? or not :D

Blackjack:
COUNT THE CARDS!! Wtf u thinking lol? Easy game, naa not really, this is pure intuition and the understandment of which cards u have had and which might come, but this is a computer so its rng is different, all u should do, is bet low amounts from the start so so you get enough time to understand how the cards come from the bot and your will be able to win, cause it runs in a pattern, not allways the same but it might :D and dont say to edward or he might tell the developers to make a bot that shuffles the cards and gives a new deck each time ūüėģ

Roulette:
Roulette is a nice game, really rewarding but also dangerous, allways bet and some numbers u prefer, after win you raise bet and change numbers again u do the same and u repeat or you do what you want with the numbers and raise as you want, but you can also raise double each time u loose on the same numbers and when u hit u usually hit a high amount, then go back to starting point and change numbers and do the same :) tho also bet according to strategy and rule nr 1.

Video Poker:
Video poker is as simple as it is but hard to hit tho sometimes, here you should make a strategy from your intuition, and keep the bet sizes acording to rule nr 1 again, that is safest.

Wheel:
The wheel is okay aswell, i tho never play it but u can win well on it aswell if u take the risk, again bet according to rule nr 1 change the sizes of the bets accordingly aswell and you might grab a win or two, tho dont think your will hit the high multipliers all the time, cause you wont..!=? WTF rng .. ūüėģ Oups yes, but there is some good chances u can take and then bet high, take the win and go home :D

Diamond Poker:
Well  what a simple game, keep the bets according to rule nr 1 again and dont bet max, it is the stupidist thing u can do, go half or 1/5 atleast u got some thing u can recover with afterwards, thats pretty much all i can say about diamond poker or yeah, its like poker but with diamonds :D

Baccarat:
Never played baccarat, but i know this is also a game with intuition just like blackjack, play slow learn the game and go higher bets eventually.

That was all i had for now, hope you guys like what you read, tried to keep it simple so you could read it quickly and play the games, if you need more help with strategies ill gladly help u more if u pm me or post here on the forum post and ill get in touch with you as soon as i can.

Best of luck with the games or id rather say go win!.

very admirable of you to take the time to get deep on this and really breaking it down for the reader ! it goes to show you've got the qualities of a leader :) great content for the anyone new to the scene! 

Very good rules and explanation. Just put it in mind that you can bust anytime and you balance can be eaten up even with all the patience and calmness. But  no matter what, try and learn how not to be greedy and stick with the initial plan. Playing on Stake is complicated, but with some little calculation, risk and luck, you should be able to hit that payout.

I am an Hilo addict. I play Hilo anywhere. Even when I am taking a walk, I play Hilo in my head and talk to myself what the next move might be. 

What you wrote about Hilo is not the case. The chances of hitting the right move most times is not 50/50. And the way it picks its card, you can go streaks of red even after you have noticed the streak. Hilo is simple in the face, but it is complicated when picking and hitting those cards.

Overall, don't never max bet, that is a recipe to destruction. And I have a saying to myself. Anyone who max bet at a casino site or gambling site, has the ability to end the world in the twinkle of an eye. Like, the person is dangerous to the human race.

Anytime you are not in the mood to gamble or play any of the games, just come to forum and read about different topics from great forum users.