Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Wheel revamped

Featured Comment

Wheel looks and plays a bit different now i think.. i gave it a whirl and seems good so far.. was actually hitting well excelt on high 50,, that took a while to even get 1 hit and it was the last roll! lol.. What do you all think about martingale on this new revamped version?.. Im gonna give it a try startign with 1 satoshi as base and see how it works out.. let me know what you have tried and if it was successful!.. cheers!

Wheel is one of those games I don't play much simply because it's 99.9% luck. However today's challenge forced me to give it a test, and I have to say I'm very pleased with it. Multipliers are much bigger now, and the best part is instant results which means I no longer have to spam the bet button to "skip to results" :D It's actually faster than dice autobet speed-wise I think, maybe I'll give this game a serious try later lol

17 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

Wheel is one of those games I don't play much simply because it's 99.9% luck. However today's challenge forced me to give it a test, and I have to say I'm very pleased with it. Multipliers are much bigger now, and the best part is instant results which means I no longer have to spam the bet button to "skip to results" :D It's actually faster than dice autobet speed-wise I think, maybe I'll give this game a serious try later lol

Yup, so far so good.. way better than the 14x it use to give as the highest multiplier on any setting! It seems almost every game has been given some pretty tasty payouts except ofcourse for the boring bj, dp and bac.. which are the games i do not lime to play much at all, not even to catch fire.. lol.. small multiplier games are not very attractive to me personally especially when i do not like to bet high to risk on games lime that!.. but ya, im gonna try it again for the challenge before i ran out of ways to get balance.. i dumbingly busted the ones i got from last week from not paying attention on keno.. hitting double and roll at the same time on mobile was a recipe or bust in majorly trolled proportion.. but moving on! cheers bro!..

44 minutes ago, Edward said:

I think it looks pretty awesome. The change in payouts definitely helps accommodate to most different types of players

That's for sure. 29.7x is far for appealing to risky players than it is to ordinary players like it used to be :)

I like the old wheel than the new one. The new one gives higher payout than before, which is a good thing, but the odds of winning is also reduced. Plus the .25, .50 and .75 cashback on some pins on older wheel is also a good thing when doing martingale.

The games stake has made has changed by a lot in terms of design and play styles. Wheel is the one with change in design and it does look pretty good 

i like the design a lot. 

the minimalism is nice on the wheel i think, where it only shows the colors and no numbers.

also the new version in beta stake (which is what we are referring to im sure of course)  is so much more smoother on my computer.

no more experiencing that dreadful visual-bug that made the wheel stop spinning (but still make the rolls in the background)
overall it seems to put much less strain on my computer =P

but i do think the segments  lower than 10 should be added to gameplay, 

i miss playing 4 segment wheel =P correct me if im wrong but its not on the beta is it.