Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Keno risk level of choice?

Featured Comment

Since the updated Keno now offers 4 options to different types of risk level, from classic (which is the old keno payout), low risk, medium risk and high risk, for each level opens up different level payouts.. which is your go to option of choice and why would you say your choice is more appealing from the others that are available?.. How do you manage with balance control when playing at your risk level?.. 

I am still experimenting on how to bet to have somewhat an idea on which would work bestfor certain risk level, since i personally switch back and forth using high and medium payput exclusively for the time being.. and its proving quite difficult at the moment and seems to keep busting my balance..  so far ive gotten a few good hits, but it just melts quickly especially on high risk level due to not really having the feel yet for how much reds to expect or when to lower and raise bets..

To all Keno players, lovers or love-to-hate, how has this game treated you thus far?.. any successful stories yet?.. i sadly have not had any success but hoping i will soon!..

Thanks in advance for the feedbacks, and good luck to all! xD

Omg I am hell bent on hitting x1000 on high risk on keno.   I love the new keno and i stuck on it in a good way.   So far I have hit x63 on high risk. 

I love the high version I haven't tried with amounts because it's beta site and don't want to risk anything xD but I would like the high risk

Well i like these new keno payouts. We can choose which risk that we want to play, for people who want a bigger payout they can choose high risk right now and people like me who only play casual can pick medium :D 

On 2/26/2019 at 7:21 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Since the updated Keno now offers 4 options to different types of risk level, from classic (which is the old keno payout), low risk, medium risk and high risk, for each level opens up different level payouts.. which is your go to option of choice and why would you say your choice is more appealing from the others that are available?.. How do you manage with balance control when playing at your risk level?.. 

I am still experimenting on how to bet to have somewhat an idea on which would work bestfor certain risk level, since i personally switch back and forth using high and medium payput exclusively for the time being.. and its proving quite difficult at the moment and seems to keep busting my balance..  so far ive gotten a few good hits, but it just melts quickly especially on high risk level due to not really having the feel yet for how much reds to expect or when to lower and raise bets..

To all Keno players, lovers or love-to-hate, how has this game treated you thus far?.. any successful stories yet?.. i sadly have not had any success but hoping i will soon!..

Seriously, I still have not been able to strike hard at KENO until now, either it's bad luck or I'm not trying it for a long time ... so how can I be so profitable? if all the times we have been there are always attempts at losses?

Cheers...!

Yes, new Keno is so much more versatile and interesting to play since the variance levels open up a world of options.

Funny how a few features like that can make it a game that seems so different from the old one.

I personally am using a lot of the high varianced paytables with some others using medium-3 tiles. 

It really does seem like medium would be better in most cases as the balance required to play high-keno is substantially higher as well...

I do agree this version of keno is a lot better then old.. in my option is the best improvement then any other game from v1.. difficulty level with higher payout will actually get me to keep me playing it..

On 3/3/2019 at 9:28 AM, ivaylo2000 said:

New Keno is better than old version. With this risks and bigest multiplayer Keno is better game to play and make big profits

I think so too, but if you use the increase it will feel very fast to run out, maybe it's better to use a flat bet, but it all depends on the seed we use

i like the high multiplers..but at high risk.. geebus does it ever troll.. ive managed to hit some pretty big multipliers.. but its usually unexpected.. whenever i think ive gotten the timing right, boy am i ever wrong! long.. im liking the 7 tiles more than others.. but 5 tiles ans 8 tiles i do play as well. 

4 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

i like the high multiplers..but at high risk.. geebus does it ever troll.. ive managed to hit some pretty big multipliers.. but its usually unexpected.. whenever i think ive gotten the timing right, boy am i ever wrong! long.. im liking the 7 tiles more than others.. but 5 tiles ans 8 tiles i do play as well. 

Well that's the thing we get stuck between a choice to make ie ; should we go for lower risk but lower payouts or go for higher risk with a higher payout xD . This is the most annoying thing xD 

really i havent . had much luck with the new payouts on v2.

i was looking forward to it tbh but kind of let down....

so in conclusion im a classic man, stake classic that is , and honestly i still prefer to play classic stake on classic site.. i dont like how the numbers are displayed on the stake 2 site... both the colorscheme and the speed in which they are drawn if not on instant show.

classic all the way!

On 3/7/2019 at 10:13 PM, Shaniqua said:

so in conclusion im a classic man, stake classic that is , and honestly i still prefer to play classic stake on classic site.. i dont like how the numbers are displayed on the stake 2 site... both the colorscheme and the speed in which they are drawn if not on instant show.

classic all the way!

So you, too, like me, suspect some incomprehension of this new version of Stake? .. we support each other .. I do not really comfiace the Stake 2.0 unlike the old version ..

Greetings.. bro

2 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

what exactly do you mean by "incomprehension"  
i specifically noticed the keno issue, tho a small 1 but still  a difference.

also i do like old stake better, for the color scheme and betting ways / speeds etc

If I ask you ... what are you betting on, what percentage are you going to win? can I be pretentively I am on I will win when you parried ??

8 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I've seen several players hit 500x, and few times too :) This is super good news to see players winning like this :)

yeah I think it's very exciting even if it's not you who is hitting that you resell a fiesta that comes to mind to say yes yes, hell to encourage in your mind whoever plays like this

Greetings...!

On 3/8/2019 at 1:13 AM, Shaniqua said:

classic all the way!

Well al the classic keno stake lovers ie ; Old keno in the normal stake site. Play to your hearts content because soon they gonna replace that with the new keno 

11 hours ago, Kate said:

Well al the classic keno stake lovers ie ; Old keno in the normal stake site. Play to your hearts content because soon they gonna replace that with the new keno 

thank you very much sir @Kate we will try it quickly and seach all srtas to have realss winns at Keno Game .. i love your suggestion

I always play on medium risk, as then if i hit 2 numbers i get some kind of multipler, while on high i always end up busing

On 2/26/2019 at 2:21 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

The higher the risk = the higher the profit.

But if you want to play safe or just a wager. Can choose Classic or Low risk

I prefer High Risk. In accordance with my username , lol xD