Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Keno risk level of choice?

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, Sefan said:

I always play on medium risk, as then if i hit 2 numbers i get some kind of multipler, while on high i always end up busing

yeah high has been terrible lately.. wasnt at first.. was able to hit pretty well when it first came out, now its almost impossible xD

I usually pick any risk higher than 15x - 20x, while even these are enough for me to multiply my deposit. Anyways, I can bust even chasing x2 on keno while its my worst game which made loss tons of money and never won once.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:13 AM, FotisNt said:

I usually pick any risk higher than 15x - 20x, while even these are enough for me to multiply my deposit. Anyways, I can bust even chasing x2 on keno while its my worst game which made loss tons of money and never won once.

Yep, even at low-medium risk the losing bet streaks goes on forever.. been having 30-50 losing streaks in a row on medium setting and high setting s even worst now.. you can get 100+ reds in a row.. just stunned when that happens.. you keep thinking, ok greens has to come soon after all that.. abd you end up mostly waiting till you bust all your balance without getting 1 single hit.. 

57 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Yep, even at low-medium risk the losing bet streaks goes on forever.. been having 30-50 losing streaks in a row on medium setting and high setting s even worst now.. you can get 100+ reds in a row.. just stunned when that happens.. you keep thinking, ok greens has to come soon after all that.. abd you end up mostly waiting till you bust all your balance without getting 1 single hit.. 

and your picking 10 numbers and have 30-50 lose streak?!? if your picking less thean 10 or 9 numbers.... try picking 9 or 10 numbers i doubt you will have a lose streak of more than 15 max 20 i dont think anyone has had more of a losse streak than that !

10 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

and your picking 10 numbers and have 30-50 lose streak?!? if your picking less thean 10 or 9 numbers.... try picking 9 or 10 numbers i doubt you will have a lose streak of more than 15 max 20 i dont think anyone has had more of a losse streak than that !

you doubt? lol., trust me., ive been playing 9-10 numbers all day.. and was still getting more than 20.. and if its less, its one hit in between 10+ reds.. which makes that one hit, useless and false illusion of a “winning bet”... busted already 0.1 eth and 0.015 btc atleast and still getting floods of reds.. lol.. theres shit afoot..  this is getting out of control.. first plinko, now keno too... smh.. the two games i like are the biggest trolls., smh..

Could somebody help me to mathematically understand how risk in keno works? Usually payout=1/probability*(1-HE). I don't see anything related to the risk in bet calculations. So how the probability is biased based on the risk?

hello friends its true when u risk high profit also high,but in med risk also profit as much as high risk level.i prefer med risk ,try for it hope in med risk level u may hit 1000x too. 

Hey, In my opinion keno is prety bad (no hate) I almost newer play only when theres chalenge or gw then i might do it otherwise I dont touch it.

Once i did 0.0176btc on 2.76x (1 number picked) it was a first day at stake and at the start i didnt love keno.theres another story once I did 0.02eth picked 5numbers and got i think like 3-5x so yeah you might win might loose in the end its a gambling site to hawe fun.

#StakeForLife ❤️ 

Yololife222

I would recommend to go with medium risk if you are betting with smaller amounts with strategy.

The reason is on classic, you will bust before you even be able to double from atleast what I have observed and odds are against you.

However on medium or hard, you will be able to hit higher multipliers on hitting even +1 or +2 tiles in a good luck bet. 

16 hours ago, yololife222 said:

Hey, In my opinion keno is prety bad (no hate) I almost newer play only when theres chalenge or gw then i might do it otherwise I dont touch it.

Once i did 0.0176btc on 2.76x (1 number picked) it was a first day at stake and at the start i didnt love keno.theres another story once I did 0.02eth picked 5numbers and got i think like 3-5x so yeah you might win might loose in the end its a gambling site to hawe fun.

#StakeForLife ❤️ 

Yololife222

exactly, Hey, in my opinion, keno is really difficult. I play
only when there is a problem and I just want to waste time, I could do it otherwise I do not touch it. sad

17 hours ago, Sefan said:

high risk and 6 or 7 numbers 

wow thats way too risky for me. if anything i only go with the 10 tile high rrisk... but yes your version has a better chance for higher payouts i think,

Also low risk with 6 numbers got me an 100x multiplie times, so I still prefer the low risk. High risk last two days ate any balance I had by not even giving me a 11x within 100 rolls or more, lame.. Guess i've to start picking normal risk instead of high from now on.

on high risk i can not win anything. i dont get even 3 hits on high risk.

thats why im playing only on midrisk . :)

low risk doesnt rly work for me too xD 

well i would say keno high low and med is total bs 
if you play 10 numbers classic you can hit 2.25x pretty got damn often but if you play high u can hit 3.5x just 2 times in 50 rolls 
i think the best to play with 10 numbers i classic with a tactic 
and medium for 8 numbers since payout aint so dif from the classic one xD 
maybe the only worth to try high is 3 6 and 9 numbers 
and low is like no point of playing at all dont waste ur time playing it 

I tend to choose the High risk difficulty when playing Keno as the payout in that settings gives the absolute maximum payouts for the amount of tiles selected but at the same time it can be absolutely bankroll draining when unlucky.

We can choose which risk that we want to play, for people who want a bigger payout they can choose high risk right now and people like me who only play casual can pick medium.

Well, I have learned to love the high level with 10 numbers chasing that big multiplier.  As part of my strategy is to switch among 2 or 3 different patterns that is why I have asked many times to add a "click" button that allows the gambler to save and switch at least one pattern.  Hope the devs consider my suggestion for the next future.  So far, my best hit was that 63x during one of the challenges.  I was so excited about my winning.  Good luck.

Lately, I have generally been playing on High risk with 10 numbers, looking for that big multiplier.  It has not been going well, so I do not do it often, but do go back to it from time ti time just for the fun of it.

On 3/26/2019 at 4:57 AM, HighDamage said:

The higher the risk = the higher the profit.

But if you want to play safe or just a wager. Can choose Classic or Low risk

I prefer High Risk. In accordance with my username , lol xD

I also prefer to do high risk as the payouts are very nice !    I very very rarely play on medium risk and can’t say I have ever played on low risk or classic.   

For me I find Classic by far the worst one to play on. Like it's a bit better than low risk for the first few tiles, but how stupid are you gonna look when you hit that 9/10 or 10/10 xD That will be the biggest trolls. I'd say if you like to play with a lower risk just play on low, that way you still have the opportunity to hit 250x and 1000x. 

I usually play on medium if I want to be a bit safer, but mostly high because of the lovely payouts. I have hit 500x quite a few times for profit, but not yet 800x or more.

10 hours ago, GKD09 said:

For me I find Classic by far the worst one to play on. Like it's a bit better than low risk for the first few tiles, but how stupid are you gonna look when you hit that 9/10 or 10/10 xD That will be the biggest trolls. I'd say if you like to play with a lower risk just play on low, that way you still have the opportunity to hit 250x and 1000x. 

I usually play on medium if I want to be a bit safer, but mostly high because of the lovely payouts. I have hit 500x quite a few times for profit, but not yet 800x or more.

Hmmm classic is the worst huh ???   I am going to have to try it sometime and see.   I never would have guessed classic would be the worst as in the old version of Stake it wasn’t that bad.   Hmmm