Stake Forum
Flansca

A research for this Limbo game.

Featured Comment

Hello Staker! 

Did you already try the new game - Limbo ? The game was similar to chartbet, but more simplify. You just need to predict the outcomes of the result. The payout depends on your prediction you made in the first time. 

Anyway, I was researching about a new strategy for Limbo. I'm picking a 100x payout with a new fresh seed (for testing, also changing the seed very often.). So, the base bet was 1000 dogetoshi and Increase-per-loss with 1.02%, here is the result after 3 hours. 

image.png.74216924617c5a97482ec70200e09bc4.png

In my live stats, you see the graph, 100x payout (or higher multiplier.) occurred for 41 times, and only for 3268 losses. (If we using a default payout like 1x, the win should be 4100 wins and 3268 losses. (because 41 times multiply by 100 of the multiplier.)

It was a profit if we using a flat or increase per loss basebet. The longest reds streak was 340 times.

What do you think? Are you thinking like the Limbo games are really good for chasing higher multiplier? Do you have your own strategy that you used in Limbo game? Let me know about your strategy playing Limbo

Right now, I'm increasing my base bet and increase per loss. If I had a good progress, I will share the result again!

What i got from playing Limbo is that when you frequently change the payout from high to low for a few bets and change it back to a high payout then you have a higher chance of hitting it and that's how i did the challenge very easily. 

17 hours ago, Flansca said:

Hello Staker! 

Did you already try the new game - Limbo ? The game was similar to chartbet, but more simplify. You just need to predict the outcomes of the result. The payout depends on your prediction you made in the first time. 

Anyway, I was researching about a new strategy for Limbo. I'm picking a 100x payout with a new fresh seed (for testing, also changing the seed very often.). So, the base bet was 1000 dogetoshi and Increase-per-loss with 1.02%, here is the result after 3 hours. 

In my live stats, you see the graph, 100x payout (or higher multiplier.) occurred for 41 times, and only for 3268 losses. (If we using a default payout like 1x, the win should be 4100 wins and 3268 losses. (because 41 times multiply by 100 of the multiplier.)

It was a profit if we using a flat or increase per loss basebet. The longest reds streak was 340 times.

What do you think? Are you thinking like the Limbo games are really good for chasing higher multiplier? Do you have your own strategy that you used in Limbo game? Let me know about your strategy playing Limbo

Right now, I'm increasing my base bet and increase per loss. If I had a good progress, I will share the result again!

Unfortunately, just like Chartbet this new game Limbo has a habit of providing high-varianced results, much to my dismay as my experience with it wasn’t as positive! 

I like how the animation scales up faster as well! (always shocking when it flies into the 4-5 digit range) 

One feature that I’ve found myself missing is Chartbet’s cashout feature. Even though that is what makes CB the master of heart attacks... Limbo just can’t compare in levels of adrenaline! 🤔

Thanx for posting.

It is always good to post statistical studies based on reality.

And its important to notice that 1) you can make profit after a large number of bets 2) there were more greens than the number expected (41 instead of 33).

So, for all the ppl always telling "its rigged, I get too much reds, etc" here it is the proof that it is not that way ....

Atm I haven’t tried high multipliers. I only did 2x because I was starting a med basebet 😂 but in my case I easily get profit. I just notice that if you play this and choose a 2x multiplier and do martingale just make sure you have a bigger bank roll. 

I think most of us had to try this due to the challenge. My take on it is basically it's great to have "Chartbet" back, however I preferred the original simply because you can manually stop ahead of your target multiplier, since I think most of us have this "superstition" that Stake can read our minds and crash just before our target 😂However, aside from that I LOVE the instant results function and autobet features, which make this game mode much much more pleasant to play. If I had to choose between the old and the new I'd have to say the new simply because of that. I haven't tried strategies yet, but basically I think we can treat this game similar to Dice.

1 hour ago, irawk0 said:

I haven't tried strategies yet, but basically I think we can treat this game similar to Dice.

I agree to 100,500% of this. for me these are dice with one side. but higher payouts. 🤑

For myself, I have already developed several strategies and they are quite impressive. It remains a small matter. If you didn’t know, I love automation. Therefore, I asked one of the bot developers to study this game and I hope that we will be able to try it soon. 🍀

my expriment at limbo every new seed from 300 upto 3870 nonce have 1000x upto 10kx+.(75% accurate)
if auto for long i recomended use 88x ? why coz for bad seed 1000 nonce not found 100x only 93x (25% accurate)

different seed different luck. with same strategy not mean same win.

Play smart

Okay, sorry for the loong time to not giving the information about my research. I will giving some summaries about it.

• The longest lost streak that I ever met with a same seed is 569 losses with payout 100x. As you can see, it also depends on luck that you can get more losses from it.
  • Not getting a high profit because of short-losses streak, because more lost streak, more profit you will get. (maybe you can increase the inc-on-loss, but depends on your bankroll and not really recommended because of randomness)
  • If you playing with another coins, it can make a struggle when doing the inc-on-loss. I prefer using of Doge coin. 
  • Making sure that you always resetting the seeds before doing this one. 

If you want to play this game, I have some suggestion at playing Limbo

• Doing prerolls, you can throw away your bad luck in prerolls, and then doing the real bet after like you get the feeling. The percentage is 0.99% to get 100x payout at limbo. If, we using odds system : "Odds of losing 1000 bets in a row at 0.9900%: Once every 20938.21 bets."
  • You can try to play with inc-per-loss. Little profit but safe run.

I hope you can make a new strategy about Limbo from my research. 

On 2/28/2019 at 4:18 AM, Flansca said:

Hello Staker! 

Heyya :D , I want to tell a little about the results of my research also on limbo (Hoping to be useful)
1. If Red is obtained very much compared to your payout target. Result when the win is likely to be high with big results (for example you set a payout target of 10x, but you get more than 120 red, most likely the result that appears doubled from your target payout target, like 40x, 70x, even 200x and others)
2. I don't know whether this is bad luck or not, that is the possibility of the result that is obtained when the new seed will get the streak result under 2x as much as 7 times (I don't know my luck is bad luck or my seed is bad)

On 2/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, Flansca said:

Hello Staker! 

Hey,

Thank you so much for putting time and effot in making this research and sharing the results the rest of us.. ive just been doing yolo so far with limbo.. base bet remains the same when hunting 1000+x payouts.. havent tried for smaller for farming yet, but im pretty sure my basbet i would double after a certain amount of rolls without a hit, and the number of times i would be rollin before doubling my bet would depened on what i am hunting for...

i noticed you were using the dogecoins to conduct your research, 

I was wondering who else really does that! I thought i was one of the only ones or something tried 1000s of rolls "testing" the reliability or chances etc.. 
i know it boils down to luck at the end of the day and thats essentially it... i think we need more rolls this study, 100s or thousands of them, kind of like when doing research on people, to generalize the study findings one must use a a representative group of people in the population being studied =P 

but yeah doge coins guys, use them for this kind of experiments ! dont underestimate the doge! even just 1 doge can go for ages,,,, you can pretend its btc, and play as you would with btc but doge..

But what I think is that using doge for multipliers huge ones will give a lot of luck hence less loses.

XD i only hunt for 2x on limbo as you hit it so often, and well i dont see the good with risking to go for a higer multiper

Interesting and very informative research on the new game of Limbo, flansca! Well done! :D

Hi! 41 winning out of more than 3000 moves is a good performance! You have the right strategy I think!
I personally have been using another technique for some time now that is inspired in a certain way by the martingual but with a higher number of chances without necessarily putting a big bet if I have a red river! I explain myself...;.;
I play automatic (but manual it works well it's just much longer) my basebet 10000 litoshi for example or 100 Satoshi, not too big late unless you can afford it, then I put the multiplier on X300 or X400, I put a new seed and I put 150 rolls for the X300 half actually and if I don't touch after 150 I multiply my bet X2 and I put 150 rolls and so on until I hit the X300!! which when it happens makes me a good profit!!
That's my technique, supposedly I don't tell anyone, but if it helps!
Good luck to all!!! BYE 👍

14 hours ago, Sefan said:

XD i only hunt for 2x on limbo as you hit it so often, and well i dont see the good with risking to go for a higer multiper

Well then what's the fun of playing the game ? xD If a game is made in a way where it can go high like very high then at least a try would be nice and fun to see how it works :P 

I have reached 0.09btc from 0.01btc but after some hours working on my strategy. the long reds keep on coming and can't seem to get a green.

What I do is to bet low then when I think it goes green/win I increase my bet to 10x or more. When it doesn't hit green I double it again to recover the

loss until it hits green. Unfortunately when the losses keep on coming that will finally drain the balance. I tried a new seed today and applied the strategy

but it seems the long reds are again marching... Should I double the bet until it hits green?

963369333333.jpg

4567890.jpg

Here on the 3rd screen shot, this is how I get back losses but when the loss keep coming on a straight line That is not good. I have seen up to 12 in my games

666.jpg

72 wins 72 loss... seems to be balance in here but in my other games... there were a lot of losses than wins with differences that reached

25... like 475 wins and 500 losses

444.jpg

BTW, my strategy is on 2x payout only... Hope you can make one working strategy too.

I am planning of using the strategy for less than 200 bets then change server seeds.

It seems the spread on loss becomes wider and the green does not seem to appear for long but for

smaller number of bets. The Wins mostly equals the number of loss. When you use my strategy, you actually win more

with a higher probability.

Ooops! I forgot to change server seed. I wanted to show my strategy but this happened. Be careful on the long march

of greens because it often follows the same loss in the next rolls...

555.jpg