Stake Forum
skillex

Stability

Featured Comment

As almost how many months already passed, seems like btc and other altcoins are experiencing this stable situation already. Seems like there is no going down of price anymore nor going up too. Well this is already somehow okay even not going up since the more stable the asset can be then people investing in stocks will be enchanted to join crypto too. And if ever this market situation we have now is not planning to drop anymore then many will be sorry for selling early also. For me I really think that we are in the stabilizing age of cryptocurrency adoption now. :) 

I don't want bitcoin to stabilize lol. There are already like 2 or 3 stable coins in the market and one of them is Tether if bitcoin could stabilize around 15000 USD or higher then i would love that to happen xD 

On 2/28/2019 at 6:28 PM, Kate said:

I don't want bitcoin to stabilize lol. There are already like 2 or 3 stable coins in the market and one of them is Tether if bitcoin could stabilize around 15000 USD or higher then i would love that to happen xD 

We dont know maybe banks will recognize bitcoin already if it will be stable and more investors will join since its now not that volatile. ^_^ 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:36 AM, skillex said:

As almost how many months already passed, seems like btc and other altcoins are experiencing this stable situation already. Seems like there is no going down of price anymore nor going up too. Well this is already somehow okay even not going up since the more stable the asset can be then people investing in stocks will be enchanted to join crypto too. And if ever this market situation we have now is not planning to drop anymore then many will be sorry for selling early also. For me I really think that we are in the stabilizing age of cryptocurrency adoption now. :) 

yes me same I had to notice that ... it's even a little more complicated.car the morning and throughout the day, its value drops and then the evening it increases and the process starts tomorrow with a same thrown .. me I say that it's better than to go down to the bottom and go back up just a little ..lol so it's a good thing to know that .. thank you!

Cheers...!

On 3/2/2019 at 4:47 AM, skillex said:

We dont know maybe banks will recognize bitcoin already if it will be stable and more investors will join since its now not that volatile. ^_^ 

But why would investors even would wanna join and invest in a coin which will have the same price like forever ? xD 

5 hours ago, Kate said:

But why would investors even would wanna join and invest in a coin which will have the same price like forever ? xD 

How are you a piece that will not have the same price as ever? What are you talking about? the effective stability of this piece or its alternating between a given value ... let me see it please

it's okay because it makes me even more convinced that crypto will bring me to success and wealth.

bitcoin can keep the price on the market quite good, where many billionaires will enter crypto and will buy lots of altcoins with the destination to hold.

it will make the bitcoin stock a little and will make the price move, that's what I'm thinking.

On 5/5/2019 at 1:57 AM, pras111 said:

it's okay because it makes me even more convinced that crypto will bring me to success and wealth.

bitcoin can keep the price on the market quite good, where many billionaires will enter crypto and will buy lots of altcoins with the destination to hold.

it will make the bitcoin stock a little and will make the price move, that's what I'm thinking.

ditto for me .. I think the evolution of bitcoin depends only on its amount in total stock throughout the entire mende and saw that whatever we do, it always increases! magres the recent hacking, he has managed to return to the level e concurence always the highest .. ahaha. bitcoin! why not me...

Cheers...! dude