Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Almost ALL game ( almost )  , have a bot script called Auto 

image.png.c5878471ecea80e6aed9617eb3b1e67b.png <- this is Auto panel from new version beta.stake.com

It's new site new layout , new script .. old issue 

Please add a stop on win feature button toggle on / off  ..

As usual was running auto with stop on profit 0.000001 sats  went away a minute and after usual streak of loss my profit went soo much under  that even with a win was in negative profit and auto keep rolling  .....  maybe i wronged some setting  ???

Reply  here  your experience in auto hunt  ( as we cannot always watch the screen ) , your data setting , and  if you have my same issue lets ask for a stop on win toggle togheter 

4 hours ago, Mikehoncho said:

I don't have too much experience using any bots or scripts for dice games, but I could see the advantage of this function. Especially when rolling for high multipliers. 

using the auto bot to play , i mean to change its script to add a stop on win / loss  toggle button

8 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

You can actually put 9999999x on win so it stops automatically, thats what I do. Just make sure that the +% on win you'll put will exceed your main balance.

This is what I also do to stop it on win. I use it when hunting for stake challenges. So I think adding the on win button won't be necessary because there is a bet limit, and putting 99999999x on win will exceed the the maximum bet, even if you're betting 0.00000001 on any currency

16 hours ago, provablefair said:

image.png.c5878471ecea80e6aed9617eb3b1e67b.png <- this is Auto panel from new version beta.stake.com

As usual was running auto with stop on profit 0.000001 sats  went away a minute and after usual streak of loss my profit went soo much under  that even with a win was in negative profit and auto keep rolling  .....  maybe i wronged some setting  ???

Reply  here  your experience in auto hunt  ( as we cannot always watch the screen ) , your data setting , and  if you have my same issue lets ask for a stop on win toggle togheter 

If you want it to stop on win, but a 1 satoshi profit in the "Stop on Profit" box. Then as soon as you win, it will stop :)

4 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

If you want it to stop on win, but a 1 satoshi profit in the "Stop on Profit" box. Then as soon as you win, it will stop :)

i did it like that already  , then went in kitchen , when come back  saw only from stats live i had hit 200x  but profit was negative negative negative :(  and was rolling again and again all increasing loss of course :D:D :(

Well you could try dicebot for the option for only dice game. For other games maybe use an auto clicker and just set it to click the Bet button a x number of times and volla an autostopper but based on number of clicks not profit tho.

I rarely do auto unless it is keno. 

22 hours ago, provablefair said:

11 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

How it works: let's say you hunting 5x, if you get 5 reds(w/o % on loss) then win, it won't stop, bcoz you're not in profit and will continue betting.

+1 for stop on win function.

4 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

What we sorely need is a autobet bot for HiLo as without it, insanely high multiples are just too much work to manually try & win. 

but that kind of takes the spirit out of the game does it now?
hehe its all about that choice making on the spot where you get the adrenaline rush and outcome from the card slowly opening 😃

a bot kind of eliminates all that rush dont you think?

19 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

What we sorely need is a autobet bot for HiLo as without it, insanely high multiples are just too much work to manually try & win. 

well each game should have a nice auto bot  to run it :D   

a stop on win should be a must too   but on hilo should be stop on win  after XX card  or after XX % win

I would love to have this feature as well. 

If also negative percentage on win or loss .. it is deped of your luck !! if you put stop on win and bot has reserved 2 consecutives winns for you ...lol you will miss your second grenn bet..!!! but chance to see that way is too small..

Cheers...!

I usually set mine to auto stop at 0.00000001 to make sure after a hit, the rolls will stop.. personally, i have never had any problem with it.. the setting i did have prior issues with was when using auto stop on loss.. i am still unsure if it stops on a certain sum if loss for the individual rolls?.. or sum of loss from current balance or initial balance?.. that one to this day i am still confused on how to set.. but, i would suggest putting this in the bugs & complant section.. sorry to hear about the mishap.. i know it sucks when you come back from stepping  away while on auto play to see your balance eaten up.. and it doesnt even take that long for it to happen either., that is why not, if i am stepping away or even just distracted by something like a phone call, i stop the auto play just to make sure.. xD

31 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

If you want it to stop on a win, just enter 1 satoshi profit. As soon as you win, it will stop. Easy pz :)

I think you have already replied the same thing as owly has quoted you and it sounds the same. Also what if the person just keeps on loosing and no win then ? 

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

I think you have already replied the same thing as owly has quoted you and it sounds the same. Also what if the person just keeps on loosing and no win then ? 

Well in that case, you can use the stop loss to prevent your balance going too low. I think it would be more convenient if there was an option to tick a box that says "Stop on win", and then as soon as you hit the payout, it stops.