Stake Forum

Featured Comment

7 minutes ago, imaginary said:

just manually stop on win. 

there are time when you need to make thousand bet before closing a challenge .  today i made it in 5 bet  as difficulty was really easy  , other time i ended in 1400+ too 

Many time missed challenge with big loss as couldnt stay always manually betting and checking

So if its done a stop on win its a win win :D

I don't know if it still works on 2.0 but what i usually do is put a negative on win. that way the bet amount will be negative and it will automamtically stop itself.

I often use this when hunting low chance with high multipliers. I hope this helps. and if i'm not wrong i already saw a suggestion like this not just in 2.0 but in stake original too... so there's no point bringing it back again i think

I think it would be very nice for the player.    We have all been there when we forget and damn balance is gone !!!    If there is a way to prevent that, I’m all for it.   

Adding stop on profit and stop on loss is already fine for me and it always works for me. I usually add 1 satoshi on stop on profit and worked well.

On 2/28/2019 at 10:29 AM, FotisNt said:

You can actually put 9999999x on win so it stops automatically, thats what I do. Just make sure that the +% on win you'll put will exceed your main balance.

just use this method guys, trust me it will stop the game i mean i dont think anyone can have that much balance for it to keep going after that increase on win

try it go ahead dont be shy

12 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

just use this method guys, trust me it will stop the game i mean i dont think anyone can have that much balance for it to keep going after that increase on win

try it go ahead dont be shy

I do not think it's the shyness that makes it impossible to continue playing when you win but the fear of being blocked in the face .. losing all his frick one will wonder if the we had made the right choice .. you see a little nor tender friend greetings...

i think i need button stop on win, stop on profit is good but less effective

On 3/2/2019 at 5:43 PM, williamshennie9 said:

If you want it to stop on a win, just enter 1 satoshi profit. As soon as you win, it will stop. Easy pz :)

1 minute ago, jannine said:

i think i need button stop on win, stop on profit is good but less effective

On 3/2/2019 at 12:43 PM, williamshennie9 said:

This would be the ideal situation, but unfortunately this is the best alternative to the stop on win feature. Hopefully Stake adds it sometime in the near future :D I will definitely make use of it :)

27 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

This would be the ideal situation, but unfortunately this is the best alternative to the stop on win feature. Hopefully Stake adds it sometime in the near future :D I will definitely make use of it :)

The thing with that is it will be a loop for a long time because you incur and lot of loses so then the bot will deduct that from the profit and hence keep on running so i guess it won't stop unless it's a very huge hit or your profit aim is low. I guess if the bot doesn't deduct loses then i guess it could be a good idea. What ya think ? 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, provablefair said:

Almost ALL game ( almost )  , have a bot script called Auto 

image.png.c5878471ecea80e6aed9617eb3b1e67b.png <- this is Auto panel from new version beta.stake.com

It's new site new layout , new script .. old issue 

Please add a stop on win feature button toggle on / off  ..

As usual was running auto with stop on profit 0.000001 sats  went away a minute and after usual streak of loss my profit went soo much under  that even with a win was in negative profit and auto keep rolling  .....  maybe i wronged some setting  ???

Reply  here  your experience in auto hunt  ( as we cannot always watch the screen ) , your data setting , and  if you have my same issue lets ask for a stop on win toggle togheter 

Yeah. Had the same issue as well. 😑

Well, we can just play auto without that feature. You just got to watch the play still. That's the disadvantage. 😂🤣🏽

It is great that there is a stop in profit option got autobets. Even so I do not use this much if not at all. :P

On 2/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, provablefair said:

image.png.c5878471ecea80e6aed9617eb3b1e67b.png <- this is Auto panel from new version beta.stake.com

As usual was running auto with stop on profit 0.000001 sats  went away a minute and after usual streak of loss my profit went soo much under  that even with a win was in negative profit and auto keep rolling  .....  maybe i wronged some setting  ???

Reply  here  your experience in auto hunt  ( as we cannot always watch the screen ) , your data setting , and  if you have my same issue lets ask for a stop on win toggle togheter 

Yup agreed that this feature should be added as well. 

It is hella’ annoying to use the “increase bet on win” to act as a “stop on win” feature.

More specifically, it would be even better if there was more customisation under “stop on win” like the ability to stop once certain bet conditions (specific no./multiplier/shape) have been fulfilled! 😁

On 3/22/2019 at 4:58 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Yup agreed that this feature should be added as well. 

It is hella’ annoying to use the “increase bet on win” to act as a “stop on win” feature.

More specifically, it would be even better if there was more customisation under “stop on win” like the ability to stop once certain bet conditions (specific no./multiplier/shape) have been fulfilled! 😁

I agree.  This would be super cool to add this option.   But isn’t that why some people use bots or whatever ?    I’m not familiar with it so I don’t know.   

I agree this would be a great feature to add!  You can put huge + or - number in the "increase on win" box and it will stop it as long as that increase is above your total balance.  But it does force you to reset your bet amount after each win...

On 2/28/2019 at 6:27 PM, provablefair said:

have never use stop on win !! cuz most of time i play manual kaka