Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Do you ever use Automated betting?

Featured Comment

Heya guys!

So before Stake 2.0 got implemented, there were a lot of requests for an automated betting mode to be made available on Baccarat. Now that it has been made available, do any of you Baccarat players use it? I personally very seldom play baccarat, but I think I will most definitely be making use of it.

So let me know, will you use it, or are you already using it? Let me know your thoughts on this new feature :)

It's not even worth playing Baccarat, so no I don't use automated. iirc, Badger said betting on ties is something ridiculous like 14% house edge, so playing that like 8x dice is out of the question. If you bet on player/banker it's basically martingale, which we all know is martingfail lol. 

The only benefit I could see of auto-bet is to complete challenges which requires ties :D 

I dont play that game too frequently but I would not mind that button helping me out during hunting for challenges.

Yes i do use it sometimes including instant bets which would make the Baccarat bets go really really fast. :D

I already use it and it's good to clear the challenge but there is an error when you bet both on player and baccarat with the same amount and auto bet, the error pop-up.

Well, due to those massive lose streaks that are highly possible, I avoid autobetting on games with multipliers such as 2.0 just like Baccarat. So I might autobet overnight with a high balance with a low base bet which might make me some profits or even lose a low amount. Yeah, you might say that its possible to bust the whole balance but I've calculated it properly in that case to prevent that. To sum up I'm actually autobetting on Baccarat just for the challenges or stuff like that because it's almost unpossible to make some profits out of this.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, AlvinFahriza said:

I better not using automatic bet when I playing baccarat, I prefer playing manual so I can handle it.

so you like manual more so to have control, you like the addrenaline rush or something hehe, i mean your money for sure will last longer on manual =P

what do you mean by handling it

Edited by Shaniqua

1 minute ago, Shaniqua said:

so you like manual more so to have control, you like the addrenaline rush or something hehe, i mean your money for sure will last longer on manual =P

Yes you're right, you know, automatic can go crazy sometimes, it's because the house edge. So I need to handle and control it by myself, unless I'm so lazy :D

i used auto roll on nez V2 but riped so now im trying to build up bigg balance so i can go again auto roll maby then it will work. But ass wee all know auto roll will fuk aour balances atleast once and no matter how bigg is ur balance it will allways do it cuse its gambling and you should know what u winn will be taken from you or some one else so they wont loose and their buisines wont dies :D

Automated bacarrat, does it even work when betting on other than tie?.. i noticed it stops if i bet on player, asking to click to open cards.. maybe i am missing something?.. cause whats the point in auto play if it still asking you to click to open more cards.. xD doesnt that beat the whole purpose of it?.. *shrugs*

I have not played this game in a while .   I will have to play and try it with the automated betting feature and see what its like. 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, Shaniqua said:

If he/she keeps it in automated betting and then leave the room then he/she couldn't control the loses or cut the bet amount in half or stop and go for another game.