Shaniqua

What is the highest Multiplier you have gotten in VP as of yet?

Featured Comment

gotten a straight flush during a four of kind 77 ending id bet.. challenge.. wish that was the challenge and id bet ending 69.. i would have easily won without no doubts., that 4 of kind was brutal and not willing to come out for whats so ever.. next time i should suggest if anyone gets a hand that beats the challenge hand wins auto without the id ending 77..

I hit four of a king couple times. This was my best payout for now.

But i think i hit royal flush soon. I continue play many bets in Video poker.

"Only the person who plays has chances to win."

37 minutes ago, neich said:

i got a royal flush 1 day before VP got the update where they reduced the maxpayout from 900 to 800,

i hitted it while i was trying to get 4x Q for the challange.

0.000034ETH wager made into 0.0256

Good accomplishment there neich. That is quite a bit to win out of such a small amount of ethereum.

Havent played video poker yet because dont know how to play poker. But maybe I will learn just so I can play it on the site. Because just from this thread alone it seems people have been lucky with playing it on the site. :)

While hunting for 4 of a kind Video Poker telegram challenge I hit royal flush with zero bet. :/ 

On 3/2/2019 at 3:08 AM, ozcelik06 said:

I get full house. But videopeker not a good choice for multiply crypto. I play 100 hand and lose 3m litoshi :) 

I want to experience this game but after I read your share. I should play Hilo or limbo, high risk of high profits.

I have gotten four of a kind multiple times which is the second highest multiplier currently at 22x I think? :)

i already made a topic aBout it, but my biggest payout was x900.

i got my royal flush just 1 day before VP got reupdated with the x800max payout.

Today on the dailychallange i got my 2nd royalflush but only with 1 satoshi wager

I don’t play VP that often, but when I tried it took me 113 rolls to hit the 25x which is the only one I’ve hit so far. I personally don’t like the game because I feel I don’t make any profit, but people seem to really love it.

Even with the suggestions feature and the autobetting for Video Poker it is still certainly no easy feat to achieve high multipliers unless lucky!

I lietarllyt have not played VP a lot, but when I do I just always get shafted, I legit got one off a royal flush two times in a row lol, I never really win. My highest payout is 6x which I believe is a flush, which should show how unlucky I am on VP and how I feel about it!

As of August 2019 I need to report that still I didn't hit Royal Flush (800x). The highest multiplier I did hit is still 60x and it happened only once and it happened two days after my first roll on Video Poker. 

My highest multiplier in VP was 22x. Kinda sad but I never managed to get anything higher despite countless times trying and trying.

I have hit all the multipliers on the video poker game, including the royal flush, in fact I have hit twice on the royal flush. I got it by playing the manual. and I think that is very difficult to do and I never get it again now

Yeah i am the same as you, 4 of a kind and I hit that only once from like 1000 bets at least so not sure if video poker is good game to try some profit :D

anyways good luck to everybody who try to profit on this :D

and play responsible friends ;)