Stake Forum
Steve

The first 15 people win! Secret giveaway!

Featured Comment

15 people have solved the puzzle! Get in here for the $250 Telegram giveaway next week!

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFDhazV_wVKQ9BMNKA

Secret Telegram Giveaway!

We've just made a brand new Stake Telegram channel!

The first 15 people to join will split $50!

So now what? Did you think you were going to just click a link and win?

Well it's not going to be that easy, at least not this time.

15/15 people have joined!

If the timer stops before 15 people join the prize is split between everyone there!

Below is a list of puzzles and clues that when solved will reveal a portion of the Telegram invite link.

It's going to be a battle of wits & perseverance to come out on top, GL!

1)  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I'm going to fill in the first blank to start it off for you. Here's the first 22 characters of the link.  https://t.me/joinchat/

2)  _ _ _ 

Ingles Ruso Filipino Espanyol Indonesian Portuges Aleman Pranses.

2/28/19 ⏲️ 7:45 GMT 

3)  _ _ _ _ _

You don't need talent to win, you just need to look in the right places.

4)  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Forfour you must know who to ask for the answer. (It's not any of the Stake staff!)

5)  _ _ _ _ _

TEFCS

PABYO

NYZWM

Oh yea, we're having a $250 giveaway on Telegram next week! Hopefully you all find the link by then! ;) 

Do NOT open Support tickets about this giveaway. Everyone work together! 

Posted (edited)

I give up then....  🙄     happy hunting zayzay hehe                                          

1212121212.png   Gotta count for something... first 15 members in the wrong group!

Edited by DviouS

4 hours ago, cryptoguru said:

In the presented tips, it is still 1 extra character to be deleted, right?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. There shouldn't be anything deleted in the blank spots, each underscore represents different characters

4 hours ago, jannine said:

I don't know whether the answer is using abbreviations or not makes me dizzy xD

It's a standard Telegram link they generate randomly when you make a group

Okay, the first clue was at Discord when Steve is saying AAA. I don't know if those triple A was the clue or it has a have other clue meaning with the time he posted. I don't have enough time to research that.

image.png.4ecc0100f48c1110379279e859a37617.png

Second, the clue was "look into the right place.", I believe the place itself is Stake.

Third, Forfour is a car that being manufactured by DaimlerAG. I use to ask the answer at Wikipedia. Sooo, the telegram was used for a wikipedia? It just my guesses.

Last clue was the last 3 pieces of 5 alphabets. TEFCS, PABYO, NYZWM, these random codes maybe we can put aside because you know the drill if you get the incorrect one, right?

Well, maybe I'm giving much info about this one, but all of them still not reflecting the invitational link. I'm done, and please to continue it.