Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Worth the risk?

Featured Comment

Sup Stakers, 

Today, i would like to know the honest opinion of all you Keno players..

1) Are the payouts worth for the risk level of choice? And why?

2) Ive noticed in increase of red streaks when playing high risk, do you think the benifit is worth risking to bust all your balance?

3) Which is the best option for how many number of tiles to use? And why?

4) After a big hit, do you change tiles, number of tiles or simply change games? What if after the big hit, you just hit even or not even enough of a recovery?

5) Do you think martingale would work with the high risk option? What would be your base bet and increase on loss?

Thanks! Looking forward to the responses of other players.

I was playing Keno the other day and was getting some good hits, but it was mostly small profit from my initial balance or hits that barely recovered from prior loss (loss).. but eventually, even without changing bets.. i had atleast or more than 100 reds in a row playing 5 tiles and had about the same with 8 tiles.. i tried with straight base bet, bust.. tried some sort of a martingale, bust..

I am still trying to figure out a way on how to best use my balance while playing on high risk option, and so far have not much luck in maintaining my balance from busting, even with small bets.. The amount of reds now on the high risk option is really what throws me off.. after a certain of reds in a row, i would raise my bet thinking it has to hit soon, but end up with no hit and no balance.. lol xD

All in all, i am sill happy with having high multipliers on keno and having different risk options.. Its just so damn frustrating trying to figure out what strategy to use that would be successful :/ 

Anyways, thanks in advance and good luck!

I always choose 10 numbers.  I prefer to play on high risk.   When it hits it's totally worth the risk.

20 hours ago, bmg said:

I always choose 10 numbers.  I prefer to play on high risk.   When it hits it's totally worth the risk.

me too, but honstly i think im going to change backto playing classic version all the time everytime.. .but yea like u 10 on high is what i play now but 10 on high is not the way im going to play moving on... .will change to classic 10 tiles.. like the way it was b4 new stake facelift

2 hours ago, xtinepink said:

The last time I played keno was just totally screwed. I am not lucky with this game anymore, I even chose low risk but busted a lot that is why I don’t wanna play anymore with this one. It’s on my top list of scary game. Lol 😂 

yeah thats what i am saying.. might aswell go medium high risk.. because even at low, when its set to troll.. youll get troll no matter what..

On 4/28/2019 at 2:26 AM, Shaniqua said:

me too, but honstly i think im going to change backto playing classic version all the time everytime.. .but yea like u 10 on high is what i play now but 10 on high is not the way im going to play moving on... .will change to classic 10 tiles.. like the way it was b4 new stake facelift

exactly my thoughts for when its just troll.. 3 days on non stop evasion of my numbers.. literally just spamming the same area of the board over and over.. then when it comes to my side... 98 percent of the time it always hits 1 short for a winning  bet.. the script to troll is way too obvious.. its fukn annoying.. because so many people starts hitting big on keno.. it just got nerf and nerfed to just being a effin troll most of the time...

On 5/5/2019 at 6:08 AM, xtinepink said:

Atm I would stick to “no keno game” hahaha! I have a seed before that I am totally fine with keno. Now my I don’t change my seed because I am lucky with dice and limbo, it’s just that the greed makes me busted at all. 

its all about that greed. everytime, for everyone. xD

i tryed to not change my seed anymore BUT today i got rly pissed after losing and changed it .... :D 

3 hours ago, FotisNt said:

its all about that greed. everytime, for everyone. xD

i tryed to not change my seed anymore BUT today i got rly pissed after losing and changed it .... :D 

I still don’t change my seed atm. I just need to control my game. That’s all I can do for now. With regards to keno, Last night I got 270x hunting, too bad no bet because that’s the highest multiplier I got in keno. 

Risk is subjective for each individual player out there. I mean, some like the thrill of losing lots, and then having one or two massive wins, and others (like myself) prefer winning slowly and steady on a lower risk. At the end of the day, whether something is worth the risk depends on you, the player.

picking the right lvl and the right amount of tiles can be very profitable. i usually go to medium lvl and 3 tiles for 50 x.. and base bet 4k btc.. 200k per win.. i actually came up from 50 to .01 btc in less then 20 rolls.. each time i hit all 3 tiles i always change every hit.. can't just keep it the same. you will end up going to 0 very quickly.,..

1) Are the payouts worth for the risk level of choice? And why?

It’s only worth it when on a good run... but most of the time no... especially for High. 😓

2) Ive noticed in increase of red streaks when playing high risk, do you think the benifit is worth risking to bust all your balance?

As above, worth risking it only if you’re hitting at least 4 tiles most of the time for any selection of 6 tiles and above! 

3) Which is the best option for how many number of tiles to use? And why?

I personally like High - 5,6,7,8. All of these selections give good in between multipliers to tide over and tank your balance. 

4) After a big hit, do you change tiles, number of tiles or simply change games? What if after the big hit, you just hit even or not even enough of a recovery?

• I usually continue unless I don’t hit the basic 4 tiles required to get the lower payouts... doesn’t matter if I manage to recover or not but I tend to double up after I hit for the chance at those consecutive double-triple hits!

5) Do you think martingale would work with the high riskoption? What would be your base bet and increase on loss?

Yes, but only with DOGE as the rest is kind of hard to do due to the higher prices of those coins. You can do 2000% increase on loss but play it at low risk with starting her at 5,000 dogethosis.

I like Keno with high risk.  My best results with 10 numbers is when I spread all 10 numbers across all the box, very few numbers I place together.  Some how I`m having better results.  Playing 6 numbers is different, I usually put all the 6 numbers very close one from each other.  Overall bets are red, but once you hit a good one you will be rewarded big.  I change balances once in a while.  Good luck.

Better keno with high risk 10 tiles , will be worth it if you hit 7-10 tiles man , i tried medium but mehh, high risk 10 tiles still.