Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

The days of grrr!

Featured Comment

12 minutes ago, Furlicious said:

Feeling totally broken today to be honest.  Nothing seems to be working right for me including my games and in real life. Hope im able to brave thru this depression thingy and see the light soon. 😥

Do not worry sis bright days are still ahead.;)

Yes kixxy all the time, its very grr. What can be more frustrating is when you finally do win and you see that your not back in profit, that makes you feel 10x more grr  smh. =/  Either way kixxy gl to you!🍀🍀🍀🍀

I think more often than not, the days are grrr =/  time for some grrrreat ones tho ffs...  enough of those days , time to start making my own luck 🤑

its happen in every big wins,i am already faced when u won continuously in two three days,then sudden changes happen and u lose in same strategy,may be u r stertergy read by bot .so when u won a certain amount just stop playing or play small bet for wagering only .  

lolol i just gotta add to this thread... every time i see the title of it "the days of grrr" i cant help but think about.... 
and "these are the days of our lives" that drama television show thats been going for like 40 years or smtin lolol... is it still  going btw? lol

.................. "and these are the days of our grrrr"