ekzxc

Provably UNFAIR?

Featured Comment

So I had a long day on Stake and in forum trying to solve Steve's discord link giveaway. I decided to play VideoPoker

VIDEOPOKER: 3,397,019,252

placed by ekzxc on 02/03/2019

Wagered

37.86451546 doge.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-37.86451546 doge.svg

I lose the bet(as usual) and decided to check if there's always a win in every game which you only have to smart what to hold and what needed to be re-deal. For those who doesn't know, you need to change your server seed in order to verify your previous bets. So I changed my server seed and checked my VideoPoker game. I was surprised to what I saw, see for yourselves(Image below). The Initial Hand I played is different from the Initial Hand on the Provably Fair. Can someone explain why is the result like that? I also checked my other VideoPoker games and the result is the same, on game Initial Hand is different from Provably Fair Initial Hand.

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 11.47.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 11.49.08 PM.png

I guess the best thibg you could do is report this bug to the support team so they help you out and maybe compensate you for the unfair loss.

1 minute ago, Kate said:

I guess the best thibg you could do is report this bug to the support team so they help you out and maybe compensate you for the unfair loss.

I'm pretty sure they will be here sooner or later. Stake's support team is active as always.

Lol, omfg!... this just gave me more reason to actually  start checking bets!.. that right there is just wow.. ive honesttly neverb expected to see the day when there would be solid example of how bets would not be the same!., now im questioning all the 130x i have hit on plinko, paying out as 9x and is brushed off as graphical bug!.. which i accepted, even though i doubted.. because each time this happened, it felt like to the system, it still registered as if it did give you that hit, and the variance goes back to losing bets.. which happens mostly after a big hit... hmmm... thats fucked!..

12 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Lol, omfg!... this just gave me more reason to actually  start checking bets!.. that right there is just wow.. ive honesttly neverb expected to see the day when there would be solid example of how bets would not be the same!., now im questioning all the 130x i have hit on plinko, paying out as 9x and is brushed off as graphical bug!.. which i accepted, even though i doubted.. because each time this happened, it felt like to the system, it still registered as if it did give you that hit, and the variance goes back to losing bets.. which happens mostly after a big hit... hmmm... thats fucked!..

Did you checked the provably fair of your bet? If not and you still have the bet id you can check it to be sure.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   in a little way i thought something is wrong....

but what you show us here,sounds like legit scam :)

how the fck can this be happen.  i lose today 5litecoins and some btc.   i go ask that money back, if not i will delete stake out of my mind!

because this feels not good anymore

greetz chipito

11 minutes ago, DanielRandomDud said:

this is incredibly alarming.

We have to be more careful from now.

Hopefully just a bug. I believe you should get heavy compensation for bringing this to their attention

At first I thought it was just a visual bug. So I tried refreshing my browser so many times but the result is the same. And tried playing again and changed server seed to verify bet but the Initial hand is still changing. So I decided to post it here to get a proper answer from the supports or anyone that has encountered something like this. But it seems like this is the first time this has happend, or first time for someone to actually check the bet. And from the feedback that I'm getting on this post, I'm not so sure if I want to play anymore here in Stake.

9 minutes ago, chipito said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   in a little way i thought something is wrong....

but what you show us here,sounds like legit scam :)

how the fck can this be happen.  i lose today 5litecoins and some btc.   i go ask that money back, if not i will delete stake out of my mind!

because this feels not good anymore

greetz chipito

If you think that I'm just making this up. You can actually check my bet id, that's why I also posted it. And I believe that this thing is also for everyone, try playing videopoker with no bet then after that change your server seed to be able to verify that bet, then see if the initial hand on game is the same as the initial hand on provably fair.

This is a very serious problem, and it could have serious damage to Stake's name. I suggest @Edward look at this asap, because the whole system is built on the provably fair concept.

I hope this is just a bug as well. 

Should require the need for PR (if any) to address with response as the longer this is not dealt with... let’s just say everyone will allude with the fallacies and it’ll be a big, convoluted, mess. 😔

yeah this is serious a bad thing, because no 1 look after a lose,  only with a winning bet xD

i hpe they will come fast with a good respons on this!  because i feel a little explosion comming...

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

This is a very serious problem, and it could have serious damage to Stake's name. I suggest @Edward look at this asap, because the whole system is built on the provably fair concept.

I'm also trying to get attention of the supports or admins. But they're busy earlier on @Steve's telegram giveaway. Even I got busy on that thread. XD

7 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

I'm also trying to get attention of the supports or admins. But they're busy earlier on @Steve's telegram giveaway. Even I got busy on that thread. XD

You should most definitely escalate this to live support. I tried it too, and the result IS NOT provably fair, on any of the bets I've played. This is a serious problem. The game should be disabled until Stake fixes it.

3 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

You should most definitely escalate this to live support. I tried it too, and the result IS NOT provably fair, on any of the bets I've played. This is a serious problem. The game should be disabled until Stake fixes it.

I've contact the live support already. Seems they have seen the thread for now. I'm waiting for their response to this matter.

oh yeah its bug i try no hold card and look verify is very different result.

if i hold its change i still understand but without hold defferent rsult is strange. just hope official launching can fix all bug.

8 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

I've contact the live support already. Seems they have seen the thread for now. I'm waiting for their response to this matter.

In the mean time, I have also noticed that blackjack is not provably fair. These things are serious problems because it means that Stake can manipulate our bets.

Edited by williamshennie9

1 minute ago, coeghacked said:

I hope this is a bug because of the beta version. I hope you get the answers that are expected from the stake team :) 

how can you call this a buy from new stake version?   the new layout is only a new template, not a new system dude!  

if they say its a bugg...its here for longer time, but we are sleepy with playing for profits, so we didnt see it earlier

1 minute ago, williamshennie9 said:

In the mean time, I have also noticed that blackjack is not provably fair. These things are serious problems because it means that Stake can manipulate our bets.

What the f? 

2 minutes ago, chipito said:

how can you call this a buy from new stake version?   the new layout is only a new template, not a new system dude!  

if they say its a bugg...its here for longer time, but we are sleepy with playing for profits, so we didnt see it earlier

I just convey my opinion here. no need to be angry with me :D

this is indeed something serious. OK, I'm just going to read now, stop commenting because I'm afraid of a misunderstanding

2 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

What the f? 

I honestly hope we are just interpreting this wrong, and there is a very simple explanation for it. I could be overreacting, and just be reading it wrong, but the way it looks, it looks suspicious...

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Hey all, thank you for posting that. We will check that further with our developers and we will let you guys know.

Note that this version of Stake is still in beta and that game is completely new.

Yes we do know that this is just a beta version. But I don't think that using the beta version as an excuse is a good answer. Why release it to the public and let them risk their money if the game isn't ready yet?

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Hey all, thank you for posting that. We will check that further with our developers and we will let you guys know.

Note that this version of Stake is still in beta and that game is completely new.

also the blackjack is not provably fair, and if you look other old bets, all is not provably fair!  

so that means, i lose 5ltc today in a way that i thought its normal tomorrow more luck..

but now i feel like ripped by the update!  

hmmmm   where can i ask that money back?