ekzxc

Provably UNFAIR?

Featured Comment

23 hours ago, bicoinman said:

I do not know about you but even if it has already postponed the problem, it is the same thing that I observe in the just 3 parris that I did like this one:

Screenshot_35.png.a2bea438aa4f5ff1ca7db1e39fc7585d.pngScreenshot_36.png.25b6a233131ab304cb6471f6cff28b0c.png

the SUPPORT must intervene on the problem, I you please ... who knows maybe it is also the case with the other games ??

I wanted also to verify this bet of yours, bicoinman, but since you didn't rotate the server seed, I cannot do this. But there is a simple proof already in your screenshots, that the verify screen is simply wrong. If you look, it shows that 8 of hearts is coming twice. This is simply impossible. The same card cannot be offered twice. This shows that the verify screen is using an incorrect formula to display the cards. If you want, I can verify your bet manually if you rotate the server seed.

Really appreciate this state,All of my video poker bets have errors. Just didn't seem to notice the little errors there

12 hours ago, Pirnitho said:

I wanted also to verify this bet of yours, bicoinman, but since you didn't rotate the server seed, I cannot do this. But there is a simple proof already in your screenshots, that the verify screen is simply wrong. If you look, it shows that 8 of hearts is coming twice. This is simply impossible. The same card cannot be offered twice. This shows that the verify screen is using an incorrect formula to display the cards. If you want, I can verify your bet manually if you rotate the server seed.

how to do it  ? because i'm tired to fin find and ot solve my trivia lol ... how? 

Cheers...!

1 hour ago, bicoinman said:

Really appreciate this state,All of my video poker bets have errors. Just didn't seem to notice the little errors there

how to do it  ? because i'm tired to fin find and ot solve my trivia lol ... how? 

Cheers...!

It's just a visual bug. To rotate your server seed means to change it. To do this:

rotate1.png.951e5ff4577151f5bca897e885fc6e60.png

rotate2.png.b900a65ef865898b43615ee9eae4e28d.png

Before you do this, you should write down the "Server Seed (Hashed)" but I've already done that for you. When you've done this, I will be able to check the server seed and manually verify your screenshot from earlier.

what?  I`m a regular VP player `cause I like it much due the visual and the prize table.  I should check all my major bets in order to find out if it is already solved.  Hopefully a bug is what you found, if not it should be solved and explained.  Hope by the time I write this all issue is solved and corrected.  Thank You.

wait wait wait,.. ok looking at the verity the provably fairness why showing the cards that will come out and initial cards you have.. how can that be fairf doesnt male sense.. with the outcom to e fair if we dont believe in site or developer why we still player here... so that means there were at times a person would win.,if a player feels they are not getting a fair deal or fair play they wouldn't be here./ that is how you play smart..why bother keep playing when you know you gonna lose.. no one complains when they win.. 

hello friends its definitely a bugs someday before me too get some unusual in auto betting ,after stop on win bet amount should be return to base bet but its cont.. where it won on last bet result i get greens that bet but still its a deviation on calculation.hope its error means the development people look after it .hope its rectify so soon. 

So, so far its has happened on Video Poker and Blackjack right? Because the last I checked on some games I remember it being accurate. Guess the nonce is kind of messed up here and there idk since its not a visual bug. 

Don't know why but I feel it's some sort of bug and not a sort of way to cheat us. So far had a great experience on Stake and didn't have to think twice about the fairness of the games so lets hope nothing is wrong here, and not make any wrong assumptions.

I'm sure the staff will give us a good explanation for the great and vast community :) 

56 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

,after stop on win bet amount should be return to base bet but its cont.

I guess a 1x payout which you can have on video poker and blackjack does not count as a win, but as a draw... or was it more than 2x?

To all the new comments, this is an old topic, and the issue has been fixed quite a while ago. It was just a visual issue that came up when displaying the cards when reviewing the bets. They fixed it pretty quickly :)