Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

The wheel of misfortune?

Featured Comment

During the giveaway event when we had to hit the mutiplier on high 30 twice in a row, was a really terrible experience.. not only did i not get the chance if hitting it two in a row, the long no hit drought was a killer!.. i had never faced this kind of streak on the old wheel, given its a different and higher payout.. but wow, i was stunned on how much losing bet it was.. trying to somewhat recover my lost balance by raising my bet, just ended up in an even bigger dissaster, as i got to watch my balance get eaten away in every spin.. 102 losing bets consecutively was the longest without a hit during this experience..

What was your longest losing streak? Did you manage to get two hits in a row?

Thanks!..

I think I may have been misguided by the new wheel as apart from completing the seasonal wheel challenge rather simply, I have since then been unable to even replicate normal wins with many, many empty ones.

This is making me very unsure if I had decided to play Wheel as I now go into it expecting it not to hit anywhere within the first few rolls.

my bank roll got murdered.. getting two hits in a row with lag..gets frustrated very very fast.. 1 depo gone in three hours base bet btc.. might not sound much but .004 not hit 2 in a row..><.. damn wheel of heel..

for now baccarat I think is very difficult, at the highest level to make up all the balance, at 100x roll there is not even one profit

I really hate wheel 😁

ugh man i busted many times on this wheel game... mainly on medium setting, after like 4 or 5 loss streak i was sure one of the next few had to be a winner... but of course loss loss loss 0x it was about 8 loss streak of 0x on medium (so it was a 50/50 chance to win smtin) so in reality it would be like losing 8 games of dice hunting 2x in a row. which is not unimaginable of course....}

so in leu of that... i cant hate the game for the loss streak that i endured. maths can help relieve our hate for some of the games sometimes.

dang..nothin bit bustin stories.. ya.. ive never gone back to play it after that. 100+ reds ordeal.. was just stunned how incredibly bad that was.m made me not even want to try it again.. for a 30x payout.. i think that was a bit too much red rolls.. its better playing mines or dice and get that amount of reds.. at least ur chasing a higher payout and would be worth when hit.. 30x... naaa! xD

On 3/7/2019 at 4:14 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

Wheel is verry bad game. High risk there is suicide . To hit 2 in row high payout is very hard ( close to imposible) If you wanna hit it for some giveaway try 40-50 bets and stop. It`s not a profitible game

lol, i agree... i actually forgot about stopping at some point out of frustration and waiting for that shit to hit.. i mean, you would think after 50, 60, 70 reds im a row that it would hit soon, but nope.. i was dead wrong.. it went on to 102 reds consecutively and couldve gone longer if i continued on betting.. was insane to behold... could equal Keno and Plinko in how terrible those games are with losing bets streak.. keno even at 10 tiles, medium setting could go on forever on these red streaks... hella frustrating, but when it pays... it pays out pretty good... xD

Well i guess i did participate in one of the wheel challenges don't know which one but maybe i guess i did hit two times in a row . Longest loosing streak would be like 8 or 10. 

On 3/7/2019 at 3:14 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

Wheel is verry bad game. High risk there is suicide . To hit 2 in row high payout is very hard ( close to imposible) If you wanna hit it for some giveaway try 40-50 bets and stop. It`s not a profitible game

ugh dont hate on a gamne just cause you dont have better luck in it than in others ! hehe try again, wheel dont bite1 : )

On 5/1/2019 at 2:30 AM, iamsheikhadil said:

Wheel has been what plinko was to me before the stake update after which plinko became nicer to me while wheel is a piece of unfortune blackhole which is ready to pull my funds in it, anyway, I do believe in intuitions and placebo effect but yeah wheel is not something I will bet anytime soon with trust to get some profits.

lol.. i personally still do not like the game of wheel.. the amounts of reds you get is not worth the payout.. at least in plinko you have higher 3 digits multiplier.. not saying plinko is better.. but wheel is definitely worst... heheh xD

On 5/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

I don't like the wheel, it's too difficult to identify if you hit something, since you can get different multipliers on the wheel. I personally stick to those games that is easy. I'm not for difficult understanding multipliers like the wheel. Colours do not sink in with me.

well, there really no games on this site that is easy xD.. perhaps back in the day.. but with all the updates and nerfs to the games.. every one of them, you would have to fight tooth and nail to just get a small win, let alone a big one.. some peeps do get lucky.. but reality is, not everyone will have that opportunity.. sad but true xD

Once for a challenge I was rolling for a 50x multiplier I went 150 or so without a hit. Luckily within my last 25 spins I decided to go f*** it and quadrupled my bet and won back all of my balance. But I don't play the wheel much for that reason

Hi man!! for the moment I admit that it was not easy but I have a ratio in the green here concerning the Wheel even with the hight rique!! which makes that I managed to touch my two in a row after an hour of play so it's pretty cool but I understand that sometimes it's super hard to get there!
but I still wish you all the best and good luck!
Bye!!!