Stake Forum
Edward

Stake 2 Performance Poll

Featured Comment

We're working on some performance upgrades for the Stake 2 Beta. We understand there are some games users are having troubles playing in comparison to the original Stake. On the other hand other users find Stake 2 a lot faster. I'm here to ensure everyone enjoys a faster & more fluent upgrade to the website.

Regardless of whether or not this is affecting you, if you could fill out this form it'll be greatly appreciated. We can hopefully sort everything before our main launch.

Please fill this form

Device:
Operating System:
Browser:
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why:

Thanks, guys. Feel free to add any other performance related feedback in the replies. There's no such thing as unnecessary feedback!

2 minutes ago, Edward said:

We're working on some performance upgrades for the Stake 2 Beta. We understand there are some games users are having troubles playing in comparison to the original Stake. On the other hand other users find Stake 2 a lot faster. I'm here to ensure everyone enjoys a faster & more fluent upgrade to the website.

Regardless of whether or not this is affecting you, if you could fill out this form it'll be greatly appreciated. We can hopefully sort everything before our main launch.

Please fill this form

Thanks, guys. Feel free to add any other performance related feedback in the replies. There's no such thing as unnecessary feedback!

Well be honest i like the Stake 1 the animations, but for game i chose v2 :) thats from me 

Posted (edited)

Device/computer: Samsung S8
Browser: Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? Stake 2, faster betting and more attractive UI.

Edited by dolphinpuke

Posted (edited)

Device/computer: Computer
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Plinko (I already reported it)
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why?: I currently play on Stake 2. It is more elegant than the older one and it is definitely worth it. It has more functions, such as the "ME" Button, the new statistics (I don't like that they get cleared when you change the currency).  There's also a glitch on beta.stake.com that says "Error, you don't have permission to do this", and your stats won't show and you won't be able to chat and your friends won't appear. To fix this, you must go to stake.com and the beta.stake.com which is a little bit annoying.

Edited by chapig

Stake v2 is smooth, but the sound ok keno i dont like, the last sound

Device/computer: laptop toshiba
Browser: CHROME
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why?

Device/computer: MacBook Pro 
Browser: Google Chrome 72.0.3626.119
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: I would say it's about the same. 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Video poker is a little buggy, it lags sometimes  and other times it's too fast. I also have had an issue holding cards. 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? Stake 2

Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 

Browser: Chrome Mobile

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:

Actually both lags a little for me on mobile occasionally but I wonder is it a browser memory consumption issue for android.

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:

Yes the instant bet feature is great for the games that supports it. It would be nice if Dice has a faster betting feature too.

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:

No particular issued with specific games just the mainly lag/freezes issue for my mobile device. 

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? :

Stake 2 as I really fancy the new designs. :) I hope that the official Stake 2 release would be a much improved and great one. 

Device / Computer : Xiaomi 4X & Computer 
Browser : Google Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2 : I like some new animations on Stake 2 😄 Stake 2 Colour Background More soft than Version 1.0,  but i think on Plinko Background Should change some colour, because it's make my eyes hurt sometimes 😂
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2 : Yes, i notice that. Especially when i play Mines and Keno. And thanks for the autobet for almost every games on Stake Version 2.0.
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2 : This far, i didn't find some issues yet. But i hope i can find that earlier, so you guys can fix it immediately.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? : I more like Enjoy playing at Stake Version 2.0, but i wanna ask you something, Why trivia was deleted from Stake 2 ? And i can't see some Fairness from previous bet anymore like Stake Version 1.0

That's what i'm thinking about Stake right now !

Device/computer: notebook hp 240 g6
Browser: opera
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: stake 2
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: stake 2 because stake 2 looks much better than stake 1 and i love limbo game.

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 ( Instant bet )
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issues with games , Everything is smooth .
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2   , I love the new user Interface and the Bet Speed .

Device/computer: PC
Browser: Firefox latest build
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 1
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: not at the moment
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2 , as it is going to be the de-facto standard soon,so it is best to get used to it, besies some of the many FF bugs were fixed ( inability to check profiles of players or tip them etc.)

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: (stake1spam bet)
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issues (but i cant spam keno so its slow)
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2    stake 1 cause i can bet faster on keno 

Device: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome Version 72.0.3626.119
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 (with instant bet); but Stake 1 when auto betting and clicking bet button simultaneously
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Mines, I encountered "open bets" for many times, but I don't know how I do that :D
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 100%
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issue so far.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Only Stake 2.

To be honest game play for each game is perfect the way it is.. Also the color scheme are also  except for the instant bet button can't really tell is it on or off.. if u had bright color indicators for it then it would be perfect... the thing i can think of is use random card instead of last card played for hilo...

Device: Notebook HP
Operating System: Windows 7
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 1

Dice bet speed is bit low. Buttons sometimes not working properly. Have to click 3, 4 times to make the sound off. Sound works on both states sometimes. No button to turn off animation

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 100%
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issue so far.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Only Stake 2.

Posted (edited)

Device:  Notebook acer
Operating System:  Windows 7 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: na minha opinião isso muito bom sair alguns bugs em alguns jogos como roda no altomatico trava

Edited by Alexandre

I'm reviewing with two devices. My laptop and my phone.

• Device: Acer E5-475G (i5 7200u, SSD M2, RAM 8GB, nVidia 940mx) and Samsung M20 (Exynos 7904 + RAM 3GB)
  • Operating System: Windows 10 and Android Oreo (8.1)
  • Browser: Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.119 and Google Chrome Chrome 72.0.3626.105 (Android)
  • Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2.0 have the smoother animations for overall. (but taking lot of RAM than Stake 1.0).
  • Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2.0 more quicker than Stake 1.0. All devices.
  • Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No. All devices. (some of them already getting fixed.)
  • Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2.0, because you need to play at Stake 2.0 if you want to participate the challenge. Also, the user experience using phone was great than before. 

Posted (edited)

Device: HP Laptop 15-da0xxx
Operating System: windows 10
Browser: chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake2 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: no
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I`m playing on Stake 2 because I liked it 

There are two problems on the Stake2 : dicebot stops constantly and a lot of errors  like "you cannot permission to do that ". I have to constantly overload the page

The statistics window needs to be improved. It is impossible to move it. It is fixed in an awkward place, especially if it is open on the left and closes the button START

Edited by Viksen

great day sir Eddie  :) ..sir for me and most of my fellows we still using stake 1 the old version for its smooth and very friendly ambiance..and also sir  stake 2 specially on dice makes our eyes a bit blurred for its too dark backround..we still enjoying stake 1 sir Eddie..stake 2 so much lag..i guess sir if we have a choice just improve more the smoothness of stake 1 then make it final update..am not saying sir Eddie that put away the stake 2 coz there are also some players that using it..make them  both exists sir Eddie so  we can play our option  :) more power sir Eddie and bless you as always..tanks sir

Device: PC CPU i7 8GB RAM
Operating System: WIN10(64)
Browser: Opera 56.0.3051.107(64bit) 
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: on Stake2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: on Stake2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: BJ - reported about visual bug
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake2. reason - designe better for me, i try find another bugs, playing Limbo

Posted (edited)

Dispositivo: notebook sansung 
Sistema Operacional: WIN10 (32) 
Navegador: crome

gostei do visual ta lindo so nao gostei do dice esta meio robotico e me parece mais dificil pois so zerei jogando os outros jogos esta bom  

Edited by sodpassagem