Stake Forum
Edward

Stake 2 Performance Poll

Featured Comment

Device: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 7 home 64 bit
Browser: Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 better than stake 1.
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 little bit faster than stake 2 but not enough.
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Limbo. exp: 1.25x payout sometimes green sometimes red. Maybe u need to add one digit. ex:1.249x 

LIMBO: 3,451,942,438

placed by ozcelik06 on 05/03/2019

Wagered

0.00005120 eth.svg

Multiplier

1.25x

Profit

0.00001280 eth.svg

LIMBO: 3,451,945,202

placed by ozcelik06 on 05/03/2019

Wagered

0.00640000 eth.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00640000 eth.svg

Screenshot_4.jpg.07d222fefd40f7ae94f95a9bc81ba117.jpg

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: i play in stake 2. dark theme better than stake 1.

1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Device: Ipad Air 2
Operating System: 12.1.1 
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: yes
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: yes 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: automated bacarrat, when dealing the cards, the grapgics gets all wonky
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: both.. stake 1 for certain games like hilo.. stake 2 to play with the new changes.. 

Would you be able to send me a pic of what you mean with Baccarat?

Would you also be able to explain what's wrong with Stake 2 on Hilo?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Device: ROG Computer (Laptop)
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Brave (Chrome)
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Nope
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2 if I want to play Limbo, Stake 1 because I don't get logged out of my account every time close my tab.

Edited by Cheetos1337

Posted (edited)

Device: 1+5
Operating System: OxygenOS9.0.3
Browser: chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: on stake 2

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:

Haven't noticed faster betting speed in dice.

All other games are with faster betting just because instant bet. If that's turned off then it's the same speed.
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:

Stake 2 missing live stats button while from phone, Hilo next game starts from end card of last game (make it random like in stake 1), plinko stake 1 is max 5kx, stake 2 is 1kx.

Make faucet button as a different one.

/Trivia - no command at stake 2

No logs for bets.

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why:

Play at stake 2 cuz like design and it's not glitching on powersave mode like stake 1, but for most features I always have stake 1 opened.

Edited by Peckatop

23 hours ago, Edward said:

We're working on some performance upgrades for the Stake 2 Beta. We understand there are some games users are having troubles playing in comparison to the original Stake. On the other hand other users find Stake 2 a lot faster. I'm here to ensure everyone enjoys a faster & more fluent upgrade to the website.

Regardless of whether or not this is affecting you, if you could fill out this form it'll be greatly appreciated. We can hopefully sort everything before our main launch.

Please fill this form

Thanks, guys. Feel free to add any other performance related feedback in the replies. There's no such thing as unnecessary feedback!

Device: Google Pixel 3XL

Browser: Chrome (latest version)

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Varies - Stake 1 (Mines) Stake 2 (Plinko)

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Same

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: yes. When playing Mines, the tiles do not always turn over in the order they were selected, lagging constantly when playing at a fast rate. Or if I decide to spam the tiles some do not even turn over. I have a recording of gameplay if needed. This issue did not occur on Stake 1.

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I'm using both still mainly because I enjoy the HiLo setup better on Stake 1, also Mines gives more seamless gameplay on Stake 1

I also suggest having both dark & light theme back as dark theme only may push some players away. Don't get me wrong I love the neon colors as it makes gameplay exciting but after awhile the colors hurt my eyes 

1 hour ago, Cheetos1337 said:

Device: ROG Computer (Laptop)
Browser: Brave (Chrome)
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Nope
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2 if I want to play Limbo, Stake 1 because I don't get logged out of my account every time close my tab.

Haven't heard of this logout issue.. 

Do you have any scenarios where it doesn't occur? Is there anyway you could guide me in reproducing this?

Device:PC Core i3
Operating System: Win7
Browser:Chrome
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: BJ visual bug
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2, because stake 2 is better

3 minutes ago, Waves said:

Device:PC Core i3
Operating System: Win7
Browser:Chrome
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: BJ visual bug
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2, because stake 2 is better

What visual bug are you getting?

Device: Laptop
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: In Plinko, when a drop has completed & you are typing in chat, the cursor automatically jumps to the wager amount box which is kind of annoying.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Posted (edited)

Device: 32GB Acer Chromebook R11

Operating System: ChromeOS dev version 74.0.3719.0  and/or Android 7.1 [ChromeOS uses Linux Kernel]

Browser: Chrome Desktop Browser and/or Mobile Chrome Browser

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Depends on the game

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Video Poker

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2, and I wish I could set it as default or that it remembered my choice so that I don't have to click the "Try Beta" banner each time whenever I start a new session, but small complaint really xD

Can't we add extra feedback?

Spoiler

• I miss the sound in Mines, it was similar to hi/lo's sound.. It's there in Stake 1 but gone from Stake 2 - again a stupid and small complaint but it really made playing Mines that much more satisfying for me :D
  • To elaborate on my issue with Video Poker; There is delay when dealing the cards, especially the last card it takes forever to show itself and a lot of the time my bet result will register before I see what the card was.
  • Mines animation is not consistant, and in Stake 1 I believe there was an option to turn animation off but there isn't with Stake 2 as far as I can see?  Basically the animation will hang and 'bounce' more times during some tiles than others. Example: Tap tile 1, one bounce then shows gem.  Tap tile 2, 5 bounces then shows gem.  By bounces I just mean how many times the tile 'bounces' before revealing what's underneath.. And I'll state again I miss the original sound like on Mines v1 xD

Very gorgeous UI though I'm loving the nice sleek design :) The new games are awesome, loving video poker.  I think I like Chartbet better than Limbo though, almost similar games, but I play a similar game to Chartbet on another site and I am way more risky there than I am with Limbo here, I'm not such a fan of Limbo yet. We will see if it grows on me.

We need a PvP game for reals though.. 

Edited by KharmaBetz | clairification

Device  : asus laptopr 
Browser : Google Chrome and firefox
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2 :  site look better, and colorfull
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2 : games is more quick, especially autoroll
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2 :not see any for now, its new, maybe i will see some bug in nerat future
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? :  i am playing only stake 2 now and i am enjoying it

dev teem made great job. like he nwe version

Device: PC Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
Operating System: Windows 10 (32 bit) 4gig ram
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 100%
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issue so far.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I keep playing now on stake 2 especially when hunting for giveaways. Seldom only in stake 1

Device:  Samsung S8
Operating System: Android 8.0.0
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:  Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:  So far all of the games and chat are running smoothly from what I have experienced.  
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: To be honest, Keno is much more entertaining to play with at Stake 1. Eventhou the high multipliers at Stake 2 are cool to target but it's just not so appealing for me. I have hit 350x and 400x so far but still it doesnt gives me the adrenaline rush like how a simple 16.5x hit at Stake 1 would. I guessed the greens and the sound effects play a very important part. 

But if i wanna play plinko and Hilo, I will switch over to Stake 2 for better speed performance.  And to chat in Stake 2 is a great relief for sure compared to Stake 1. At least typed messages will not be disrupted and cleared in the midst. So much better. 

Thank you for your efforts in improvising Stake, making it an almost perfect heavenly playground for us to be in. 

7 hours ago, Edward said:

Haven't heard of this logout issue.. 

Do you have any scenarios where it doesn't occur? Is there anyway you could guide me in reproducing this?

Every time I open Stake 2 from absolutely anything, I'll have to log in again. Even I do a middle click from a Stake 2 where I'm already logged in. On Stake 1 I can leave for a month and stay logged in. I really have no clue why. This may be a client side issue tho.

Posted (edited)

Device: PC CPU Intel Core i5 6600k 8 GB RAM
Operating System: Win10 (64)
Browser: Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Edited by awesomeaf | added browser

Device: HP Laptop
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 65 ( i think)
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 1, Plinko and VPoker are a bit slow and skippy
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 is much faster, instant bet on plinko is cool
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: As I said Plinko and Vpoker for the same reasons as stated 2 answers ago
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2, I do love Vpoker, just wish it was smoother, the new keno is awesome

Device: Custom build pc (gtx1070 founders, i7, 32gb ddr4)
Browser: edge/chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: 1. no clue but auto betting and regular betting seems to have a bigger cool down 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: video poker is pointless as its ridiculously hard to win i played for a few hours on it and cant make anything atall off it just seems like a money void.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? stake 2 default dark (always good) nicer on my eyes and plinko looks super good on it as well do all the other games

Posted (edited)

Device: PC
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Yes
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Yes
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No

The main issue i had detected is the lifeStats, the chart doesn't show the wagered and the profit and is very annoying for me

Edited by Laura2000

divice: samsung 

ok all I am going to say is that yes there are a few lags or whatever but I am really loving the new Stake 2.0

The keno is awesome.   I kind of miss the old chartbet but limbo is cool too.  

So besides the little lags here and there I have no issues with anything. 

Thanks for doing a great job on working on tbe site to make it even better.

Device:notebook hp 
Operating System: windows 10
Browser: chrome 
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:both 
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: both 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:no 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why:

I like dice/Hilo/wheel in stake v1

I like roulette/mines/blackjack and baccarat in stake v2

keno plinko diamond poker in v1 and v2

limbo and video poker need more time to test

In the new stake v 2  only Roulette truly beautiful reincarnation

Hello Eddie,

First thanks for this game and your rains.

Device: Computer
Browser: Firefox with stake 2 and chrome with stake 1 because stake 1 don't work on chrome !!
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: no

Regards

Darklolo

Device/computer: Computer
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issues with games
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2   , I m play both side