Stake 2 Performance Poll

Featured Comment

Device: iPhone 6S Plus

Browser: safari

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: 

Both 

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: 

Kenos audio is messed up it plays extra sounds for wins that aren’t happening. 

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? I play on both. 

On 3/4/2019 at 10:49 AM, Edward said:

I've added this to our todo. By the way, the Video Poker issue is now fixed. Go ahead and verify all bets :)

Thank you @Edward I see it has been implemented now :D I would just like to also see the date and time that the person will be unmuted (as it is currently on the old Stake - it says: muted until Date/Time). It will be handy when chatting to people and you want to know when they are able to chat again. Is this a feature you could please consider re-adding to Stake 2.0?

Device: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 
Browser: Chrome Android

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: 
Yes I've noticed the difference in clarity and stake 1 and stake 2 it look more beautiful.

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:

Yes I perceive faster betting stake than 2 to 1 stake like playing roulette plinko and better for people like me who just used mobile but sometimes also to quickly exhaust the balance. 

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: 

When I playing limbo I go to stake 2 because the stake 2 in chatroom always lag unlike stake 1 nice chat and faster.

And when i playing autobet the statistics history can't find in stake 2 and that's why i need to go stake 1 to find it.

Device: notebook lenovo
Operating System:  windows 8
Browser: Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: turned off 
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:  several using auto with stop on profit  should be added stop on win / loss  too 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: stake 2 

Device: i7 16GB
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Firefox
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:  I reported 3 of the issues I found these in the Support/Suggestions and reported a bug to Jelena on live chat too.  I would like to suggest giving coupon links for Stake 1 and Stake 2 on all competitions.  I have been able to copy and edit the coupon links by adding "beta." in front of stake.com in the coupon links, but would be nice to just click and collect.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why:  Stake 2.  I like beta testing and it seems to work better in my opinion.  Plus I really like Limbo :) .  I've heard some people have better luck with Stake 1, so may change back tomorrow.

Device: PC and HTC Desire 530
Operating System: Windows 10 (PC), Android (Phone)
Browser: Mozilla Firefox (PC), Chrome (Phone)
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: I don't have any in-game issue
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: both. Whenever I play on Stake 1 is just because I'm too lazy to press the beta button, but I do like Stake 2 more :D

Device:PC
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro RS5
Browser:Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Yes.
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Yes.
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Yes,when playing mines game sometimes bet doesn't start you have to either refresh the page or go back to main page and click mines again for bet to open.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Currently playing at stake v2 because it has good improvements and has much better performance.

Device: MacbookAir
Operating System: OSX
Browser: Safari
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Typically, yes, Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: When I type to chat, sometimes the cursor moves into the bet box, and i type in the bet box without noticing and then my bet is changed or reset to 0.00000000. And I miss the chirpy noise that keno made on Stake 1. 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I play Stake 2. If Im not really playing and just chatting, I chat on Stake 1. 

Device: Samsung Galaxy S6
Operating System: Android Nougat 8.0
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No games but half the time when going to the beta site it says "you do not have permission to do this" immediately. Stake v1 doesn't say this but it seems to be fixed after i close all my tabs and restart chrome.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2 because the animations are much faster, especially with plinko. Also roulette since you don't have to rotate the device now.

3 hours ago, draksul81 said:

when you open the browser, there is an error, you have to open the old version and then move to the beta

What error, please?

1 hour ago, SammyA123 said:

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:  I reported 3 of the issues I found these in the Support/Suggestions and reported a bug to Jelena on live chat too.  I would like to suggest giving coupon links for Stake 1 and Stake 2 on all competitions.  I have been able to copy and edit the coupon links by adding "beta." in front of stake.com in the coupon links, but would be nice to just click and collect.

I am not sure that there will be any changes regarding this since soon Stake v1 will not be available at all. :) Still, thank you for the suggestion! ^_^

28 minutes ago, togiy said:

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Yes,when playing mines game sometimes bet doesn't start you have to either refresh the page or go back to main page and click mines again for bet to open.

Would you please tell us whether you were playing manual or auto betting? Did you check your Internet connection and device's performance at that time (was it working normally or was the very device laggy or did it freeze perhaps)? If you have some extension enabled on the browser, try with disabling them. :)

@badger reported the very day you opened the ticket about it. :D 

34 minutes ago, bobdole said:

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No games but half the time when going to the beta site it says "you do not have permission to do this" immediately. Stake v1 doesn't say this but it seems to be fixed after i close all my tabs and restart chrome.

What can also help (if closing the browser doesn't work) is logging out and then logging back in. :) 

Yeah @Katarina i was playing manual and my network connection speed is 50 mbps and i wasn't experiencing any lag on my net when playing.

game wasn't freezing or there was no lag .. and my computer was performing very well at that time.my computer is a AMD kaveri APU based system from 2014.

i have two extension added and enabled:ublock origin and https everywhere.and i dont think those extensions can affect my gameplay :) 

Device: Honor 5C
Operating System: Android 7.0
Browser: Opera, Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: When entering the Stake2 writes that I have a permanent ban, you have to go to the Stake1, and only then on the Stake2 to ban was not

Device: Windows 10 PC
Operating System: windows 10
Browser: Newest chrome
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: yep stake2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: no
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: stake 2

its nice

2 hours ago, Katarina said:

Please, that doesn't mean that you are banned. :) Kindly read my previous reply to bobdole.image.png

actually thing that works for me is open stake.com and type there, then switch to beta.stake.com and everything is working then

Devices / Computers: Xiaomi Redmi 3 & Lenovo
Computer Browser: Google Chrome
Do you see finer animations in Stake 1 or Stake 2: I like some new animations in Stake 2. Stake 2 Background Colors are softer than Version 1.0.
Do you pay attention to the faster betting speed in Stake 1 or Stake 2: Yes, I noticed that. Especially when I play Mines and Keno. And thanks for the autobet and instant bet that makes betting speed faster for almost every game in Stake Version 2.0. 😊
Are there certain games that have problems with you at Stake 2: Maybe there is no problem with the game, only the Beta 2.0 server stake is still heavy and often crashes.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Bet 1, why? : I prefer to enjoy playing in Stake Version 2.0, because I like playing with faster bets 😊

On 3/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, Katarina said:

@togiy Thank you for replying and for the detailed explanation! :) Could you still try to disable those extensions and then check again?

no change with/without extensions i've tried

let me explain it litttle more after game stuck you cant start a new bet you must either go back to main page and click mines again or you need to refresh the browser.

it only happens sometimes,you open a game clicking a tile but that click has no effect .. you need to either go back or refresh . ::( ::( hope its solved soon

I preferred to use V1 for mines but other than v2 is great more on games and Also The Graphics is good But sometimes Lag But anyway Overall Is great. Good Job stake😊

Device: Dell PC
Operating System: Windows10
Browser: Google Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:  Stake2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Both are same
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake2. I like the live chart animations

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Operating System: Android 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Mines. No Autopick tile button.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2