Stake 2 Performance Poll

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Device: Laptop Lenovo
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Opera
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Yes, Dice autobet is roll very slow when i switch tab, Limbo autobet when you minimized/switch to another tab, the bet will be stopped I HATE IT! AND sometimes when i click very quickly the bet will not responsed/hang/lag, so it must need to reload/refresh the browser. 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I use stake 2 because the default site when i enter stake.com if there any button or option in the menu tab i will use stake 1.

Edited by Landak

On 3/4/2019 at 12:56 PM, Edward said:

We're working on some performance upgrades for the Stake 2 Beta. We understand there are some games users are having troubles playing in comparison to the original Stake. On the other hand other users find Stake 2 a lot faster. I'm here to ensure everyone enjoys a faster & more fluent upgrade to the website.

Regardless of whether or not this is affecting you, if you could fill out this form it'll be greatly appreciated. We can hopefully sort everything before our main launch.

Please fill this form

Thanks, guys. Feel free to add any other performance related feedback in the replies. There's no such thing as unnecessary feedback!

Stake 2 works just perfectly fine! 💯

A lot faster than the previous version.

Device: PC Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Operating System: Windows 8, 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
Browser: chrome
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: yes, Roulette Poker,,not loading faster on my browser
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why:  I am currently playing on Stake 2 because I really love the inferface of this version..very user friendly,,not throbbing in my eyes and I really like the whole platform of stake version 2..black is beautiful😉😉

Device: Windows Laptop
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: about the same
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: about the same
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: no
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: both, depends on my mood

Side note:  The instant bet feature doesn't seem very instant... maybe it's just me?

On 3/4/2019 at 1:56 AM, Edward said:

We're working on some performance upgrades for the Stake 2 Beta. We understand there are some games users are having troubles playing in comparison to the original Stake. On the other hand other users find Stake 2 a lot faster. I'm here to ensure everyone enjoys a faster & more fluent upgrade to the website.

Regardless of whether or not this is affecting you, if you could fill out this form it'll be greatly appreciated. We can hopefully sort everything before our main launch.

Please fill this form

Thanks, guys. Feel free to add any other performance related feedback in the replies. There's no such thing as unnecessary feedback!

On 3/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, Steve said:

I've noticed a major improvement in the speed and smoothness of the games in general. A great example would be Hilo, Stake 2 deals the first card about 2-3x faster than Stake 1 after each game.

you are spot on with this one for sure steve, its been more and more noticble for me tbh nowadays that stake2has began to sink in  with me...

plinko specifically used to be a nightmare on my computer... made my computer kinda crash too at time.. now its smmooooth as a butterfly's wings

Device: laptop acer

Browser: Chrome 

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake2

Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2

Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: laggish on all games after some time on auto mode

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? Stake 2

Dispositivo: Desktop computer
Sistema Operacional: WIN10 (64) 
Navegador: Chrome

Good animation without delay, everything is very attractive Respect!

Device:  Laptop acer 4750
Operating System: windows 8.1
Browser: chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake2 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: no
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I`m playing on Stake 2 because I liked it 

There are two problems on the Stake2 : dicebot stops constantly and a lot of errors  like "you cannot permission to do that ". I have to constantly overload the page

The statistics window needs to be improved. It is impossible to move it. It is fixed in an awkward place, especially if it is open on the left and closes the button START

Device: Toshiba L840 laptop
Operating System: Windows 64
Do you see finer animations in Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2
Do you see faster betting speed in Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2
Are there certain games that have problems with you in Stake 2: Limbo
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Bet 1, why: I play in stake 2 because it has a look that is quite more pleasing to the eye, then there are many different choices with stake 1

Device: Iphone 6
Operating System: 12.3ios
Browser: Safari
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: The vibrations became so low that you can hardly hit high 😅
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Device: MacBook Pro
Operating System: OS X El Capitan
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: 1
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Chrome pops up these annoying three buttons every click
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: I can play on Stake 1? How? I will now!

Autobets are slow, for Dice at least IMO... the fastest autoroll I've found was at crypto-games going at 3 rolls per second max speed.... anyone know of any faster??

Device: computer
Operating System: windows 10
Browser: Google Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 1
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No, all games work fine.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Pley on Stake 2

Device: PC (i5 4590/GTX 980/8GB RAM) 
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Apart from mental issues,nope
Are  you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

On 5/18/2019 at 2:31 AM, 1n0n7y said:

Autobets are slow, for Dice at least IMO... the fastest autoroll I've found was at crypto-games going at 3 rolls per second max speed.... anyone know of any faster??

Yes... totwlly agree... in the recent past at least we could go to old stake and spam autobet to make games roll at least 2 to max 5 times faster... now simce old stake is taken down we cant even do that!!! 

Waduuuheeekss!?!??