Stake 2 Performance Poll

Featured Comment

Device: PC
Operating System: Windows 10 LTSC
Browser: Google Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: None
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2 as Officially

Device/computer: HP - Computer
Browser: Chrome
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 - Definitely after the upgrade recently.. But I also feel like it slowed down a little again...
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: The only issue I come across sometimes is when you are auto betting and you try to make it instant bet, it sometimes freezes and you have to refresh the page and set up the auto bet again. 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2!

Device:laptop
Operating System:window 10
Browser:chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:stake 2 
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: only roulette wheel speed seems to vary during game play.  
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: i play stake 2 ,because stake 1 is gone

Device: intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 4GB RAM
Operating System: Window 10 (64bit)
Browser: Crome 
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: on Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: on Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: sometime need to refresh to see exactly balance while betting, can't claim btc faucet show me this " You can't claim the faucet while you still have balance on your account" even i have nothing not only playing balance but also in my vault is 0. (already report to supports)

Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: i'm playing on stake 2, because is more smoother than old version.

Device: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 7
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 , animation is smooth ,flawless
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 , faster betting speed
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Plinko , sometimes when i shift open tabbed browser the plinko balls stucks up and one time drops all
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Operating System: Windows 10 msi 1050ti 
Browser: Google Chrome

Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 , run smooth like a baby
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 , amazinglyfaster betting speed
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:luckily not:)
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2?stake 2, If Stake 1, why: Stake 2 as iprefer stake 2 more friendly gui layout

HУстройство / компьютер: ноутбук hp

Браузер: Хром

Вы заметили более плавную анимацию на ставке 1 или ставке 2:

Такого увы  нет

Вы заметили более высокую скорость ставок на ставке 1 или ставке 2:заметмт

Существуют ли какие-либо конкретные игры, с которыми у вас возникают проблемы на ставке 2:

Вы сейчас играете на ставке 1 или ставке 2? Если ставка 1, то почему

Device: Laptop HP Pavillion g7 (really old like 8 year old laptop i think) 
Operating System: Windows 7

all i know is when i play stake and dont have a full on fan blasted at the laptop and the laptoop in an aqkward position..... so airflow is optimal.... it will shut itself off from overheating...
waduhek?!? i hope nothing fishy is going on...........

plinkoo is sooooooooooper fast tho ... amazing 

i cant seem to figure out why it is but sometimes plinko is super fast drops.. all is golden like amazing super duper fine

then another time i do it its slowwwwww as faaaakkkk like how it was iin older version.... why is this?!? i dont think im doing much different

Device: Laptop Asus
Operating System: intel core i3
Browser: chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2:

yes, stake 2 is a better version
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:

again yes!
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2:

plinko! hard to hit 1000x after the upgrade..lol and the animation was gone where you can replay over and over how your ball landed on certain multiplier, (awesome to watch 1000x where the ball goes out of bounds.)
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why:

if only i could play the 1st version i would.. because of the animation in plinko..lol

Thanks everyone for the positive and constructive feedback! ^_^

Each and every feedback from you guys is helping us understand how we are doing and which are the points we should improve. :) So bring it on! :D 

@Gutshotflush If you are referring to ways in which you could get some free coins, please check the following ways:

20 hours ago, mezones24 said:

I would like to see the repetition of plinko (as it was before), it is very exciting to remember the race!
Please!

It seems like a lot of people want this feature back when viewing the replay of a plinko bet. Hopefully they implement it soon, and we'll be able to watch the way the ball bounces soon.

Device/computer: Laptop
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Yes - Plinko
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? Stake 2, faster betting and more attractive UI.

Device: Samsung J7 Prime / Dell Inspiron 5570
Operating System: Android / Windows 
Browser: Brave 
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 1
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: I've had a few issues with Keno. Every now and then it'll freeze up. 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Device: Laptop Lenovo
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Opera
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2:Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Yes, Dice autobet is roll very slow when i switch tab, Limbo autobet when you minimized/switch to another tab, the bet will be stopped I HATE IT! AND sometimes when i click very quickly the bet will not responsed/hang/lag, so it must need to reload/refresh the browser. 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: 

i always love to play in stake2 from the very beginning it’s more easier for me than that stake1

I prefer the new stake design... But if it had to be in terms of game modes... It has to be stake original design. As i preferred the game modes entirely on stake 1 because it was a lot more soothing in my opinion. But, honestly It has to be a bit of both... Can't really decide which i Like more and yes I have seen major improvements on lag and jitters being on the new design :D.

Browser: Google chrome.

I have seen major improvements on the new stake design yess :D

Device: iPhone XR
Operating System: iOS 13? I forgot what is it on. 
Browser: Safari
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No, have to get used to it soon!
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2. Why not get an update when you can!

Device/computer: HP Notebook PC
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Yes - Plinko seems slow on auto bet without instant bet option, as does Keno with auto and instant bet
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why? Stake 2, much faster and more user friendly