Stake Forum
Edward

Stake 2 Performance Poll

Featured Comment

I think stake 2 looks alot better but with some games I still feel stake 1 was much faster! 

But then again stake 2 has that instant button. Regardless I think it's nothing too big. Stake 2 is overall much better 

I’m new to me, this forum was recommended to me as the best in the world! And I really came here and was very surprised by the warm atmosphere) I really like it here and therefore I want to stay here longer)

the best forum in the world) Thank you guys for coming up with it

As you said, stake 2 is a lot faster which is great, thats it, no more to talk about.

Device/computer: Samsung S8
Browser: Chrome
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No

Device/computer: Macbook
Browser: Safari
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: stake 2 but with last update instan bet is so fast
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: stake 2

I can't see live stats graphics on safari.

Device: PC
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64bit)
Browser: Google Chrome.
Do you notice smoother animations on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 is smooth.
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Cannot compare, cause never been there while it was Stake 1.
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Crash, lags a little when players are cashing out.
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2, how do I go to Stake 1? :D 

in my personal judgment, I prefer stake 1 to stake 2 ... maybe because I often win bets on stake 1 rather than stake 2 ... 😂😂

but, even so, I'm sure, whatever has changed there must be a good side to it ... and I always look at things from the positive aspects ... not from the negative ...

good luck everyone .. 👍👍👍

Device/computer: Computer
Browser: Chrome
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2 ( Instant bet )
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: No issues with games 
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

Device : Chromebook Acer

Do you notice smoother on stake 1 or stake 2: stake 2, when using auto bet in the past on 1 after a while would start lagging both graphically and input

Do you notice faster on stake 1 or stake 2: they're both decent but for longer sessions defiantly 2

I use stake 2 by default now, as I don't have to switch if I decide to play for short or longer sessions

Samsara market Onion links!
The SamSara Market different variant of the Dream Market that stopped working in recent past. No great deal difference made, shopper will discover all the familiar features of dream under a roof of the Samsara market but a couple fresh anonymity choices. Samsara market is formed by the same guys that worked at dream. The SamSara marketplace sells a range of items. Onion mirrors to Samsara marketplace on their original webpage http://samsara.market-url.org/

stake 2: stake 2, when using auto bet in the past on 1 after a while would start lagging both graphically and input

Do you notice faster on stake 1 or stake 2: they're both decent but for longer sessions defiantly 2

Edited by soriano32

On 3/3/2019 at 10:56 PM, Edward said:

Device: PC
Operating System: Windows 10 Premium 64bit
Browser: Brave Browser
Do you notice faster betting speed on Stake 1 or Stake 2: Stake 2
Are there any particular games you're having issues with on Stake 2: Nope
Are you currently playing on Stake 1 or Stake 2? If Stake 1, why: Stake 2

On 9/10/2019 at 9:38 PM, SamSaraMrkt said:

Samsara market Onion links!
The SamSara Market different variant of the Dream Market that stopped working in recent past. No great deal difference made, shopper will discover all the familiar features of dream under a roof of the Samsara market but a couple fresh anonymity choices. Samsara market is formed by the same guys that worked at dream. The SamSara marketplace sells a range of items. Onion mirrors to Samsara marketplace on their original webpage http://samsara.market-url.org/

Спамер, вали!