Stake Forum
Faris

Hilo (3,556,590.00×).. Hilo Record is mine :D

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

now that the official bot is out.. i wonder what crazy amounts people are gonna get to! i thinki ive seen a 3.5million one by someone right? how much higher will [people go lol?

Hilo bot is not official

It seems that to even cross the 10,000x mark on HiLo is no easy feat so beyond it with multipliers ranging from 100,000x to millions would really require phenomenal luck.

insane multiplier, though I have no clue what the max multiplier on hilo is. havent found any information about that. Cause theoretically you can keep going endlessly. But in practise it probably will depend on your bet. As soon as your winnings exceed stakes limit than your multiplier will stop... I guess

On 5/3/2019 at 4:05 AM, Vladv26 said:

That's just incredible and I think none of us thought that high multiplier was even possible. I'm wasting a few hours and can't get x100 so I can't even imagine how much time have you spent to get this kind of bet

I am not sure but i think he hit this with the help of the Hi Lo bot ? And so you can also because it will be easy to do so. But just keep in mind to have a control over your loses. 

Wow! I've heard about this made win but seeing it in real obviously isn't the same. 

When I think at that im really admiring the balls you had to push it that far... If i don't been at your place I would have cashed out after the 3 K or at x100k at best... Your knees should be shacking and your hand be wet at last pick... 

You deserve it bc I don't think there's many of us who could not even do better but just do same... 

You'll inspire a lot of us to try to do as well! 

Big respect for that insane win

( who said we couldn't win big from faucet.. ) 

16 minutes ago, nikowin88 said:

Wow! I've heard about this made win but seeing it in real obviously isn't the same. 

When I think at that im really admiring the balls you had to push it that far... If i don't been at your place I would have cashed out after the 3 K or at x100k at best... Your knees should be shacking and your hand be wet at last pick... 

You deserve it bc I don't think there's many of us who could not even do better but just do same... 

You'll inspire a lot of us to try to do as well! 

Big respect for that insane win

( who said we couldn't win big from faucet.. ) 

Thank you :) But this is not faucet

2 minutes ago, Faris said:

Thank you :) But this is not faucet

xD the fauet aint used to make money either way xD, only real way to hit huge multiplers is to deposit a decent amount and bet small amounts and hope that you get the right combo of hig or lows xd

Hello all users on forum. Jesus big reward really. I'm shock... mine max about 20x payout lol.

Gongratz master sniper and gambler!

On 5/7/2019 at 12:55 AM, Kate said:

I am not sure but i think he hit this with the help of the Hi Lo bot ? And so you can also because it will be easy to do so. But just keep in mind to have a control over your loses. 

yeah i think so too lol, what were the settings again?᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ only use 4 and 5 right in the bot?

On 3/4/2019 at 1:41 PM, Faris said:

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY :D 

image.png.f6c1dd9215a490ffd8b6ee109f70193c.png

HILO: 3,438,977,876

placed by Faris on 04/03/2019

Wagered

0.00000005 btc.svg

Multiplier

3556590x

Profit

0.17782961 btc.svg

Basically  the king of stake records on everything that you can get a record on lol

Mehn. That's one crazy hit and I am jealous. i am so addicted to Hilo too. But I don't think I have the balls to go that high. That payout is so high, it makes the tower of babel jealous.

Please Faris, did you use the Hilo bot by Madcoin, or you used the manual method?

this is amazing. How is that even possible? How come you guys keep going so far when you are reaching 1 BTC and still betting. I don't get it. I would withdraw already... hmm maybe thats why I don't win that much 🤣